Alonso plays up to Brazilian fans

Nov 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: RTE.ie

Fernando Alonso said all the right things today when he revealed he would love nothing more than to see Ferrari team-mate Felipe Massa win Sunday's Brazilian Grand Prix in front of his own fans.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
PePee

Morehead City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 4, 2010
 
Alonson would just love to see Massa win the Brazilian Grand Prix. HA HA

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

PePee wrote:
Alonson would just love to see Massa win the Brazilian Grand Prix. HA HA
That means .. if I don't win it .. I hope Felipe does !!.. come on .. it's not that difficult !!!
Nulli Secundus

Woodbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 7, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Just watched the Brazil podium - Alonso & Chris Horner were the only two up there with any class: when the anthems are being played you don't look around, you don't giggle, you don't make signs to the crowd.

You stand there, and shut up, and try to show SOME kind of respect.

Congratulations Red Bull!
F1 Funatic

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Nulli Secundus wrote:
Just watched the Brazil podium - Alonso & Chris Horner were the only two up there with any class: when the anthems are being played you don't look around, you don't giggle, you don't make signs to the crowd.
You stand there, and shut up, and try to show SOME kind of respect.
Congratulations Red Bull!
This ain't NASCAR, bubba.

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 7, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Montoya4ever wrote:
<quoted text>
That means .. if I don't win it .. I hope Felipe does !!.. come on .. it's not that difficult !!!
ha ha ha if you believe that's sincere then you are just plain stupid, dumb and retarded all in one .. oh hang on, you're all those already Louisa ....

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha if you believe that's sincere then you are just plain stupid, dumb and retarded all in one .. oh hang on, you're all those already Louisa ....
LEO NIE jou boodskappe

I'll draw it on paper and send it to you .. I don't read your posts ... don't write to me ...

I see you don't get it ... you're kind of slow ... Was it another reason to flee from South Africa ?.. you were very slow ... jummm. I admire the people who stay through rough times with their fellow citizens and try to do something .. running is the easy way .. just for cowards !!

How coward can you get man?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••