Hyde5: Dolphins have no smarts, luck with QBs lately

Dec 6, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Priority No. 1 is the quarterback. You'd think that would be obvious. You'd think it would be the decision above every other for a NFL regime.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Miami needs to draft a QB. If Luck, loker are gone by miami's pick in the 1st round, maybe Miami can trade down. Being Chad Pennington's career is over, Miami needs to also draft a QB late in the draft. Maybe we'll get lucky and latch onto a Tom Brady, and sign free agent QB's to come in. The bad news is without a second round pick and if Miami cannot trade down, they might reach for a QB with their pick in the first round.
Tony Sparano

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

I want to draft Pat Whites little niece. I hear she too wants to use the Dolphins as a stepping stone to the MLB.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ted Ginn Jr. Discussions

Search the Ted Ginn Jr. Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Miami Dolphins' First Round Selections Since 2000 (Apr '13) Apr '13 Chris 3
Should Dolphins Skip Mike Wallace? (Feb '13) Feb '13 finshady 2
The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growin... (Nov '07) Aug '12 Management 5
Miami Dolphins: Rewinding the preseason win ove... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Rubfarts 4
Miami Dolphins Talking Points: Might Jake Grove... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Tom Loytard 2
Untested Dolphin Patrick Turner eager to prove ... (Jun '10) Sep '10 oldPHART 3
Tony Sparano: Best wideout of trio going to play (May '10) Sep '10 KRYPTOFIN 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••