Tough enough | The Columbus Dispatch

Browns safety T.J. Ward batters Bengals receiver Jordan Shipley in the end zone. Full Story
Chris Jackson

Columbus, OH

#1 Oct 4, 2010
da bengal go hard
Big Nick Z

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2010
Carson, even though the Browns were 0-3, no-one I know picked the Bengals to win this game. The Browns are playing pretty good football, have a far more physical team than the Bengals, and have Peyton Hillis running like a freak. Even some popular TV personalities were picking the Browns to win this game.
Izi

Liberty Hill, TX

#3 Oct 4, 2010
Yes, Carson - you should of beat this team. You got Steelers twice, the Ravens (who will likely want revenge) again, the Colts, the Saints, the Chargers, the Jets. Oh, and wait - Atlanta and Miami (who aren't playing too bad) as well. After just one month, you have only a few "definitely winnable" games left. But then again, we don't seem to play those "winnable" games very well. Talk about the supporting cast playing down to the opponents' level.
Izi

Liberty Hill, TX

#4 Oct 4, 2010
This game was in the Bengals' hands - I don't care what people say. What beat the Bengals were the Bengals - the fumbles and the dumb penalties. It's a shame because the games for the Bengals coming up will only get tough after the bye. I'm sensing a late season rush for a wildcard spot and then fail. The schedule is too tough, and they cannot afford to drop games like this. Maybe playing good teams will motivate them to dig in a little more and focus.

Since: Sep 09

Columbus, OH

#5 Oct 4, 2010
Even with Ocho-Cinco and T.O. the Bengals offense still lacks an identity.-And the blame for that falls on Carson Palmer. He can't seem to get his game and his abilities elevated and higher than "better than average".

The NFL is a quarterback's league and unless you've got a very-very good one, you might make the playoffs, but your stay in the post-season will be short. The Bengals will only go as far as Palmer and their sketchy defense will take them.

Er, which won't be far.
Alpha Dog

Mcdonough, GA

#6 Oct 5, 2010
Go Browns! From the ATL
fjy03

New York, NY

#7 Oct 7, 2010
The bengals are need to realize that we are a better team,than what are record shows.For them to say they are beter than and should have beaten us is an understatement.The browns could easily be 4-0 had we closed out our other three wins.The team that they beat come on now,the panthers,and I give them the ravens.The browns play with more heart and intensity that is why we were able to knock them off.Go Browns!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Fujita Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barkevious Mingo's lean frame remains a weighty... (May '13) May '13 James Rhodes 1
Plenty of questions, not many answers: Clevelan... (Sep '12) Sep '12 dan 1
Saints grievance hearings coming on May 16, 30 (May '12) Jun '12 GBPfan 17
NFL: No legal ground for court to halt lockout (Mar '11) Mar '11 yernogoood- 1
Will NFL players be able to budget during lockout? (Mar '11) Mar '11 LOL 1
Will Players Be Able To Budget During Lockout? (Mar '11) Mar '11 Mocha Motive 6
Will players be able to budget during lockout? (Mar '11) Mar '11 Erin 1
•••
•••

Scott Fujita People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••