What's chirping: Do Miami Dolphins need Plaxico Burress?

Jun 6, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

We're two weeks into the summer but we're facingA theA same old NFL lockout . Times a ticking, and by my calculation the NFL's owners and players have exactly four weeks to get a deal done and camps going before they drastically impact the quality of the game.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
annie113

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

The observation I'd make about Plax, is that he made Eli Manning look like a better Qb than he actually is. So there's something special about him. When the Giants lost him, they lost a key ingredient to their success, and Eli has been floundering ever since.
Matt

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

No one is going to help the Fins untill they get a QB. They should know that by now.
Something

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

There is something special about a guy who shoots himself in the leg....Special Ed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Roberto Wallace Discussions

Search the Roberto Wallace Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Miami Dolphins Position Battles: Wide Receivers... (Aug '12) Aug '12 WWE Ryback 5
The Dolphins Are Not Rebuilding (Mar '12) Aug '12 Irishland 8
Could Randy Moss find work with Miami Dolphins? (Feb '12) Feb '12 Hank Mossberg 4
Miami Dolphins Work Out WR Terrence McCrae at O... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Another 4
Miami Dolphins Offensive Depth Chart: 2011 Offs... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Know 2
Miami Dolphins Talking Points: Passing game, es... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Wayne Huizenga 11
Miami Dolphins Sign WR Brooks Foster to Practic... (Sep '10) Oct '10 Dolphin guy 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••