Patriots can't win biggest game for Kraft

Feb 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Buffalo News

"It's for Miss Myra," receiver Deion Branch said after the Giants beat the Patriots 21-17 in the Super Bowl on Sunday night, "and we feel like we didn't get the job done." Kraft's beloved wife, Myra, died days before the lockout ended last July, and football became an escape for his grief.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Feb 7, 2012

Since: Nov 09

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Feb 6, 2012
They deserve to lose because they are a bunch of loosers!
Cundiff Pats MVP

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2012
They should have lost the Ravens game....
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#4 Feb 6, 2012
Can't win for cheating? I thought they were the Cheatriots? Did the Giants show them plays in their walkthrough that they weren't going to run?

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 Feb 6, 2012
The Patriots played with no heart. They dedicated this game to the owners? "We are going to part our D like the red sea and give the G-men the game winning score"
Watched Wrong Film

United States

#6 Feb 6, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Can't win for cheating? I thought they were the Cheatriots? Did the Giants show them plays in their walkthrough that they weren't going to run?
Coughlin is sneaky...

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7 Feb 6, 2012
Watched Wrong Film wrote:
<quoted text>
Coughlin is sneaky...
There is nothing Coughlin or the Giants did to "steal" the game last night. The Pats handed the lombardi trophy to the giants on a silver platter.
Hoodies

United States

#9 Feb 6, 2012
menards wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing Coughlin or the Giants did to "steal" the game last night. The Pats handed the lombardi trophy to the giants on a silver platter.
Yep...
True FootBall Fan

North Billerica, MA

#10 Feb 7, 2012
JD St Louis wrote:
They deserve to lose because they are a bunch of loosers!
Still hurting from the RAMS 2001, WOW! Must have been very painful
for you,
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#11 Feb 7, 2012
JD St Louis wrote:
They deserve to lose because they are a bunch of loosers!
Bet they can spell.....
Billy Ringo

Stamford, CT

#12 Feb 7, 2012
menards wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing Coughlin or the Giants did to "steal" the game last night. The Pats handed the lombardi trophy to the giants on a silver platter.
Yeah, well that's pretty much what all losers say.
Giant Wheels

United States

#13 Feb 7, 2012
Who wants a Corvette anyway...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rob Gronkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3-Down Linebackers Grow Scarcer Fri Soon 2B Fartin Fred 13
AFC East Preview Capsules Aug 26 Flatulence Fred 4
Gronk in contact drills for 1st time since surgery Aug 25 Flatulence Fred 3
Patriots sputter; Brady sits Aug 11 Flatulence Fred 10
NFL Preseason Preview - New England Aug 8 Flatulence Fred 12
New England Patriots' Danny Amendola Could Have... Aug 6 Flatulence Fred 3
Early observations on the New England Patriots Aug 6 Flatulence Fred 4
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Rob Gronkowski People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••