Monte Poole: Who's safe, who's not, with the Raiders

Dec 18, 2010 Full story: Contra Costa Times

Aware of a report citing a conflict between them, the two most influential coaches on the Raiders staff said they shared a good laugh.

Full Story
RaiderFaith

Cary, NC

#1 Dec 20, 2010
I will consider this season a failure if they don't bring back Cable as a head coach. He has been the driving cog in getting this team beleiving they can win again.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#2 Dec 21, 2010
im in with you on cable RF. forget all i have said about cable. it is only abvious he belongs as the RAIDERS coach. you were right all along. i guess when certain losses happen it brings us flashbacks of the seven season losses and we say to ourselves, here we go again. BUT, not this time! this guy cable has brought the RAIDERS back in so many ways. RAIDER NATION, i'm all for cable in 2011!
GO RAIDERS!!! GO CABLE, 2011!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#3 Dec 21, 2010
I don't think Al Davis gave anybody else much the chance he gave Cable. Then again all the others had issues of their own...Callahan turning his back on the team; Norv Turner was just too much of a yes man; Art Shell not getting along with the players; and Lane Kiffin lying to the media about things. Either way, I think Cable is the right man for the job for a good amount of years to come.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nnamdi Asomugha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Niners' Willis questionable against Texans (Oct '13) May '14 MichaelSam1987 2
Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha keep baby'... (May '14) May '14 Reggie McWTF 3
Should the Oakland Raiders bring back Nnamdi As... (Nov '13) Nov '13 The_Solution 11
San Francisco 49ers get early pick-six against ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Belch 2
49ers Sign Nnamdi Asomugha, Illustrating Differ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 GBPmies 16
Asomugha agrees to deal with NFC power (Apr '13) Apr '13 The_Solution 14
What analysts are projecting for the Birds. (Apr '13) Apr '13 Vick Hater 9
More from around the web