Michael Vick blames referees when the real problem is right in front of him - his offensive line

Sep 26, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MassLive.com

By JIM LITKE No one in the NFL gets more attention than Michael Vick. Apparently, it's still not enough.

Comments
1 - 20 of 210 Comments Last updated Jan 24, 2012
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Jeff

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 27, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

What does he want a new rule--don't sack Vick. He doesn't like being on the ground. The southern division kept him on the ground and on the bench with his head down.

The only way to contain Vick is to sack sack sack.
Andy Reid

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 27, 2011
 

Judged:

2

I really want a refund at this point

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Andy Reid wrote:
I really want a refund at this point
Hey douchebag, could you at least change your name to Jeffrey Lurie if you're going to continue your idiocy ? The coach doesn't pay the players, therefore your joke is quiet lame.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey douchebag, could you at least change your name to Jeffrey Lurie if you're going to continue your idiocy ? The coach doesn't pay the players, therefore your joke is quiet lame.
Well, Jizz, if his joke is "quiet" lame, then I guess you should be thankful that it's not loudly lame.

Ah, the intelligence of the typical moron who supports, idolizes, and defends a piece of filth like vick.

Jizz, at least go back and try for a GED. Maybe you can move up in the world........you know, from dishwasher to maybe server or something along those lines. LMGDAO

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Jizz, if his joke is "quiet" lame, then I guess you should be thankful that it's not loudly lame.
Ah, the intelligence of the typical moron who supports, idolizes, and defends a piece of filth like vick.
Jizz, at least go back and try for a GED. Maybe you can move up in the world........you know, from dishwasher to maybe server or something along those lines. LMGDAO
Yeah, that's about all you have left to argue about, huh lameass ? LMAO !! So weak and so DONE !!!

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Jizz, if his joke is "quiet" lame, then I guess you should be thankful that it's not loudly lame.
Ah, the intelligence of the typical moron who supports, idolizes, and defends a piece of filth like vick.
Jizz, at least go back and try for a GED. Maybe you can move up in the world........you know, from dishwasher to maybe server or something along those lines. LMGDAO
Just stick with sharing your most intelligent writings.
r, tydt,iktyi,dmijtd,dfid,tikdti, dtii, itiidti,... Aug '11 Q DOG 1
t,udtuid,tmuu,dtuidti,dtidt,id ti,dttidt Aug '11 Q DOG 1
umdtutu,dtid,tid,dmidt,idti,td 7 Aug '11 Q DOG 1
,tuui,d tmud,idt7di,dtidt7 Aug '11 Q DOG 1
r,ud tiutd,i,is6u,dud,ti7ti Aug '11 Q DOG 1
ru,mr,udtu,im6u,dtmidt,idt7 Aug '11 Q DOG 1
7u,s mujdtu,dtidt,u,d tudmudt67 Aug '11 Q DOG 1
smus rusm su, ujs6rusd, tutd ,udt Aug '11 Q DOG 1
r7smus6r,u8sms6su7m6d,di8d,i Aug '11 Q DOG 1
6,m7kr7u,smk7u,mu6,ud6 Aug '11 Q DOG 1

LMFAO !!!!
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's about all you have left to argue about, huh lameass ? LMAO !! So weak and so DONE !!!
You know, Jizz, you enable me to make a GD fool of you so easily. And I know it's not your fault. Morons, like you, usually aren't aware of how stupid they are. You have no idea why people consider your support and defense of a sick SOB who derived pleasure from savaging the hell out of innocent animals as, well, um, moronic.

You look up those state charges yet, Jizz? You know, the ones you said your thug idol never faced? I'm not going to help you, Jizz. This should be a learning experience for you. If researching that on the web is too daunting for you, when you go back for your GED, see if a course on basic Internet Usage is available.

Since: Jan 08

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 28, 2011
 
the Convick is a cry baby.....did he forget that the other Team players are out to get a q/b on any team and take him out of the game? Still a dumb felon....no clue about anything....WTG GIANTS

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Jizz, you enable me to make a GD fool of you so easily. And I know it's not your fault. Morons, like you, usually aren't aware of how stupid they are. You have no idea why people consider your support and defense of a sick SOB who derived pleasure from savaging the hell out of innocent animals as, well, um, moronic.
You look up those state charges yet, Jizz? You know, the ones you said your thug idol never faced? I'm not going to help you, Jizz. This should be a learning experience for you. If researching that on the web is too daunting for you, when you go back for your GED, see if a course on basic Internet Usage is available.
Just stick with sharing your most intelligent writings.
r, tydt,iktyi,dmijtd,dfid,tikdti, dtii, itiidti,... Aug '11 Q DOG 1
t,udtuid,tmuu,dtuidti,dtidt,id ti,dttidt Aug '11 Q DOG 1
umdtutu,dtid,tid,dmidt,idti,td 7 Aug '11 Q DOG 1
,tuui,d tmud,idt7di,dtidt7 Aug '11 Q DOG 1
r,ud tiutd,i,is6u,dud,ti7ti Aug '11 Q DOG 1
ru,mr,udtu,im6u,dtmidt,idt7 Aug '11 Q DOG 1
7u,s mujdtu,dtidt,u,d tudmudt67 Aug '11 Q DOG 1
smus rusm su, ujs6rusd, tutd ,udt Aug '11 Q DOG 1
r7smus6r,u8sms6su7m6d,di8d,i Aug '11 Q DOG 1
6,m7kr7u,smk7u,mu6,ud6 Aug '11 Q DOG 1

LMFAO !!!!
Kornback Rattler

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 28, 2011
 
CON-vick-T wrote:
<.
You look up those state charges yet
Why don't you be kind enough to tell us what happened to those charges, maggot?

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahha!

Tell us how Poindexter is racist.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahah..........bawahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ..........no seriously..........bawahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaha!

S.A.D.
NEXT!!
Kornback Rattler

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 28, 2011
 
Shadoz wrote:
the Convick is a cry baby.....did he forget that the other Team players are out to get a q/b on any team and take him out of the game? Still a dumb felon....no clue about anything....WTG GIANTS
Crayons everywhere are nervous when you're around.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 28, 2011
 
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you be kind enough to tell us what happened to those charges, maggot?
Good Gawd, yet another sack sucker who won't take the time to look up some basic information pertaining to the thug POS they idolize.

Ah, the trademark ignorance of the typical vick "athletic supporter".

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 29, 2011
 
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Gawd, yet another sack sucker who won't take the time to look up some basic information pertaining to the thug POS they idolize.
Ah, the trademark ignorance of the typical vick "athletic supporter".
No, it's the trademark ignorance of the typical multi-name troll who speaks but proves nothing of what she says.
Kornback Rattler

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 29, 2011
 
CON-vick-T wrote:
Ah, the trademark ignorance of the typical vick "athletic supporter".
You got that down to a "T" don't ya? Cuz there ain't no one, and I mean NO GD ONE who hangs on Vick's jock quite like you do.
I'm well aware of the what happened to the charges maggot, but I'd like to remind you of what happened to'em. Errrrrrrrrrr.........something along the lines of 3 years suspended?????????? Isn't that right "COXster"?
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 29, 2011
 
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's the trademark ignorance of the typical multi-name troll who speaks but proves nothing of what she says.
Awwwwwww, how cute, Jizz coming to back up gayback. Careful now, Jizz, he might just hit on you.

The really funny thing is, gayback is making a GD fool you daily and unbelievably enough, you are too limited to figure it out. LMGDAO

Oh, BTW, did you look up those state charges yet, moron. Too GD funny! The idiot is still waiting for me to post a hyperlink proving it. A genuine vick sacksucker and he isn't even aware of the state charges incurred by his thug idol.

-"Where's my hyperlink"?????

-"We're here"!!!!!!!!

Oh, the comedy.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 29, 2011
 
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stick with sharing your most intelligent writings.
r, tydt,iktyi,dmijtd,dfid,tikdti, dtii, itiidti,... Aug '11 Q DOG 1
t,udtuid,tmuu,dtuidti,dtidt,id ti,dttidt Aug '11 Q DOG 1
umdtutu,dtid,tid,dmidt,idti,td 7 Aug '11 Q DOG 1
,tuui,d tmud,idt7di,dtidt7 Aug '11 Q DOG 1
r,ud tiutd,i,is6u,dud,ti7ti Aug '11 Q DOG 1
ru,mr,udtu,im6u,dtmidt,idt7 Aug '11 Q DOG 1
7u,s mujdtu,dtidt,u,d tudmudt67 Aug '11 Q DOG 1
smus rusm su, ujs6rusd, tutd ,udt Aug '11 Q DOG 1
r7smus6r,u8sms6su7m6d,di8d,i Aug '11 Q DOG 1
6,m7kr7u,smk7u,mu6,ud6 Aug '11 Q DOG 1
LMFAO !!!!
That was brilliant and you know it.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 29, 2011
 
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's the trademark ignorance of the typical multi-name troll who speaks but proves nothing of what she says.
My opinion is fact. I don't have to prove anything.
Kornback Rattler

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 29, 2011
 
CON-vick-T wrote:
<
The really funny thing is, gayback is making a GD fool you daily and unbelievably enough, you are too limited to figure it out. LMGDAO.
Actually the funny thing is how Gawdayum ignorant you are.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 29, 2011
 
Gayback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that down to a "T" don't ya? Cuz there ain't no one, and I mean NO GD ONE who hangs on Vick's jock quite like you do.
I'm well aware of the what happened to the charges maggot, but I'd like to remind you of what happened to'em. Errrrrrrrrrr.........something along the lines of 3 years suspended?????????? Isn't that right "COXster"?
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Gayback, the caps.....so, so pitiful. Can you say "meltdown"? LMGDAO

BTW, Jizz will thank you for the info on the state charges. Evidently the mongoloid idiot wasn't able to perform a basic search on the internet and was waiting for me to provide a "hyperlink".

And gayback, posting so soon as usa rocks again? In the same thread no less? You're giving it away, maggot, you're giving it away. Even the dullard, jizz, is going to figure it out. LMGDAO
Kornback Rattler

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 29, 2011
 
USA COX wrote:
And gayback, posting so soon as usa rocks again? In the same thread no less? You're giving it away, maggot, you're giving it away. Even the dullard, jizz, is going to figure it out. LMGDAO
Psssssssssssssssssssssssssssss t..........just so no one can't say I didn't warn ya lil' "COX", it's not me.

You thinking it's me is pure enjoyment, thanks.

S.A.D.
NEXT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mike Kafka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Tebow Won't Play for Patriots Regardless of... (Jun '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 12
Andy Reid isn't committing to Michael Vick long... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Dogchoker 2
Eagles: Forget Vick, Pick Nick (Aug '12) Sep '12 genevalove 3
Greg McElroy leads New York Jets to TD in 28-10... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Vick gets a new flak jacket (Aug '12) Aug '12 Vickstain 2
Eagles' Vick OK, Kafka hurt, Bell demoted (Aug '12) Aug '12 genevalove 4
Eagles vs. Steelers: Three things to watch (Aug '12) Aug '12 Shadoz 6

Search the Mike Kafka Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••