Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2012
Hi Hater

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 24, 2012
 
Somebody who doesn't have it! LOL
genevalovetherea ldeal

Grayson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 25, 2012
 
he had $48 million in atlanta. he ended up in bankruptcy court. remember, he can't exactly be a color man after retirement. Can you even imagine,'IBmikevickmushlattash itmushIBgreatmikevickbreportin dat."

this is it folks, and he still has some major debts and civil suits. LAWYERS, PR, new gold teeth, larger diamond studs, take a huge chunk, when you can't do anything after "retirement" from the NFL, except sell drugs, or fight/kill dogs. Maybe uncle joe will give him a job. joe vick is his uncle, who is vacationing in the slammer. Apparently, he earned his keep, selling heroin thru out the commonwealth of va. A family business might work: marcus, mikedewayne, uncle joe... and any other related ghetto trash.
genevalovetherea ldeal

Grayson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 25, 2012
 
meet the family

.Web ResultsBREAKING NEWS: MICHAEL VICK'S UNCLE BUSTED IN MAJOR ...
vodpod.com/watch/2674117-breaking-news-michae... -...

Yet another set back for Michael Vick's entire family, which is very unfortunate. News just broke here in Virginia that Micheal Vick's uncle Joseph Vick, Jr. has ...
genevalovetherea ldeal

Grayson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 25, 2012
 
Michael Vick's Uncle Sentenced To Prison For Heroin Distribution
thepocomokepubliceye.blogspot.com/2010/07/mic... -...
he'll be out in time to give mdewayne a job in the family business...oh maybe not: well ; always innocent dogs to fight, and make you look alike a man.
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 25, 2012
 
genevalovetherealdeal wrote:
Michael Vick's Uncle Sentenced To Prison For Heroin Distribution
thepocomokepubliceye.blogspot.com/2010/07/mic... -...
he'll be out in time to give mdewayne a job in the family business...oh maybe not: well ; always innocent dogs to fight, and make you look alike a man.
Who cares about Michael Vick's uncle, I guess you figured you'd talk about his uncle as a way of taking your mind off that 22million. LOL
genevalovetherea ldeal

Grayson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares about Michael Vick's uncle, I guess you figured you'd talk about his uncle as a way of taking your mind off that 22million. LOL
He went thru 48 million pretty damn fast. Has a lot less now. He has no future, unless in prison or the grave; and you don't need much there. Old chinese proverb" you can take the boy out of the ghetto, but can't take the ghetto out of the boy." marcus. mdewayne, unc joe, the busted heroin dealer; oh yeah, and the lovely kidafifrickvick; used up stripper, in one of the worst "titty bars" in atlanta. NOTHING BUT CLASS!

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

genevalovetherealdeal wrote:
<quoted text>
He went thru 48 million pretty damn fast. Has a lot less now. He has no future, unless in prison or the grave; and you don't need much there. Old chinese proverb" you can take the boy out of the ghetto, but can't take the ghetto out of the boy." marcus. mdewayne, unc joe, the busted heroin dealer; oh yeah, and the lovely kidafifrickvick; used up stripper, in one of the worst "titty bars" in atlanta. NOTHING BUT CLASS!
What has speculation of his future, like this, gotten you ? Simple question.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••