Brett Favre and Dancing With The Stars: The Top NFL Stars In Show History

Feb 9, 2011 Full story: BleacherReport 45

There have been rumors circulating that Brett Favre will be the next NFL player to appear on the ABC hit show "Dancing with the Stars". Throughout its 11 seasons, a multitude of athletes have appeared on the show to display their dance moves and compete for the crown.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sandy

Saint Peters, MO

#1 Feb 9, 2011
Would love to see Brett's dance moves. Missing Favre the football player. Can't imagine football without him. I need my Favre fix.
superfly

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2011
brett favre,,,,,I Love him,,,he my bro...many years i was working 6 days a week with a mandatory of 60 hours,as many hours as you could stand, come sunday this old body had it, my children all grown up and gone,,just me and my old hunting dog on sunday until the misses came into my life,,,his play level and love for the game kept me going back to the job sites every monday, to push back the pain and fight on,,,The season before last when he played at such a high level, and what a team the vikings had, was one of the best if not the best year of football ive ever seen.

sandy I knows what yer feeling.

peace out.
rED

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Feb 10, 2011
superfly wrote:
brett favre,,,,,I Love him,,,he my bro...many years i was working 6 days a week with a mandatory of 60 hours,as many hours as you could stand, come sunday this old body had it, my children all grown up and gone,,just me and my old hunting dog on sunday until the misses came into my life,,,his play level and love for the game kept me going back to the job sites every monday, to push back the pain and fight on,,,The season before last when he played at such a high level, and what a team the vikings had, was one of the best if not the best year of football ive ever seen.
sandy I knows what yer feeling.
peace out.
get a life ... HS
Who Dey

Hillsboro, OH

#4 Feb 10, 2011
Go for it #4.

Maybe they'll let you dance to Sheb Wooley's song "Purple People Eater".
superfly

United States

#5 Feb 11, 2011
rED wrote:
<quoted text>
get a life ... HS
what the hyll do HS suppose to mean ?
Who Dey

Hillsboro, OH

#6 Feb 11, 2011
Sometimes on "Dancing With The Stars" they use a little prop in the dances.

Favre could use one of those Green Bay Packer cheeseheads on his head. And even a medieval Viking warrior helmet with horns.

I still think the song "Purple People Eater" that I mentioned earlier would be classic with Favre.

And maybe his partner would be Cheryl Burke. I admire her dance moves.

These are good ideas. Anyone from the show getting this? LOL. Seriously.
superfly

United States

#7 Feb 12, 2011
I heard that the were gonna ask susan boyle from american idle to sing bohemian raphosy at halftime.

can you imagine that.
Warren Sapp

Spring Hill, FL

#8 Feb 12, 2011
I admire Brett Favre's willingness to compete but he'll never be able to fart as loud as I can.
Who Dey

Hillsboro, OH

#9 Feb 13, 2011
Maybe Jenn Sterger could be on if Favre is not available. Then people could "text" their votes for her since it's a viewer call-in vote show. Careful there, Brett, with those votes.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#10 Feb 15, 2011
Who Dey wrote:
Go for it #4.
Maybe they'll let you dance to Sheb Wooley's song "Purple People Eater".
NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O.........

PLEASE say this a rumor..

Who Dey you must be a female.....lol..

rED, FYI, is a hater. Bad karma Who Dey........
waittilnexttime

Racine, WI

#11 Feb 15, 2011
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO.........
Erie- Even if this is true, Brett Favre is no longer a football player. This poster is sick along with the rest of the lowlife posters. Let the man live his life Who Dey and you move on and live yours. But I doubt if you have one because you are always here. Step back take a deep breath and read what you are saying. It is stupid. Is this a result of the Minnesota Education system or are you just stupid. I think the last.
Burp

United States

#12 Feb 15, 2011
Sandy wrote:
Would love to see Brett's...
...cell pics?
Elbow

United States

#13 Feb 15, 2011
Who are we kidding here anyway, one episode and this loser will be in Dancing with the Stars IR.
Who Dey

Hillsboro, OH

#14 Feb 15, 2011
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO.........
erie-vike fan,

Come on. You know me well enough to know that I have the highest respect for Brett Favre. I was being serious about him being on "Dancing With The Stars" and using the song and props. I think it would be cool but maybe I'm wrong. Post #9 was where I was just kidding around about Jenn Sterger. And it was just a joke but probaly one I should not have made and I meant no disrespect to Jenn Sterger who recently has done some nice things for a children's charity.
Who Dey

Hillsboro, OH

#15 Feb 15, 2011
waittilnexttime wrote:
<quoted text>
Erie- Even if this is true, Brett Favre is no longer a football player. This poster is sick along with the rest of the lowlife posters. Let the man live his life Who Dey and you move on and live yours. But I doubt if you have one because you are always here. Step back take a deep breath and read what you are saying. It is stupid. Is this a result of the Minnesota Education system or are you just stupid. I think the last.
waittilnexttime (It used to be "Wait-til-next-ti me"),

Wow. Those are some pretty harsh words against me. Calling me a lowlife sick poster. Saying I don't have a life because I'm always on here. Calling me stupid. Etc. By the way, I'm not always on here.

You could have at least done a post asking me what I meant or if I was just joking or etc. before you viciously lashed out at me.

You and I have had a few nice conversations here on the Viking Forum. So I don't know where this is coming from. I never have done anything to provoke you.

First of all, I have the highest respect for Brett Favre. This is evident from these two December 2010 threads that I started and posted in honor and tribute to him..........

"Say Cheese" is on the Minnesota Viking Forum:

Say Cheese http://www.topix.com/forum/nfl/minnesota-viki...

"Say Cheese #4" is on the Green Bay Packer Forum:

Say Cheese #4 http://www.topix.com/forum/nfl/green-bay-pack...

Anyone who knows me here knows I respect and like the Fantastic 4 (#4 Brett Favre). In fact, I made that name up just for him. Fantastic 4. I have made many posts on the Viking Foeum saying good things about Favre and even have started other threads about him.

On this thread about Favre on "Dancing With The Stars" I am being serious about him going on the show and using the props and song. Post #9 is the one that I am not being serious in. I am just kidding around about Jenn Sterger. However, although I was joking I probaly should not have and meant no disrespect to Jenn Sterger.By the way, it was a harmless post that Ms. Sterger would probaly laugh at. There are posts that are truly mean on here if you want to play moral censor, many being made by Packer Trolls.

You, on the other hand, are a Packer Troll on the Vikings Forum in a mission to discredit the team and divide and conquer the Viking Fans that group together to discuss the team. You do not like the Minnesota Vikings or Brett Favre or "Dancing With The Stars". You have made numerous posts about Viking Fans in which you mock them saying that most Viking fans on this Forum can't spell or communicate properly, and that they are nobody, and mocked the Vikings team for having Favre as their quarterback, etc.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#16 Feb 15, 2011
Who Dey wrote:
<quoted text>
waittilnexttime (It used to be "Wait-til-next-ti me"),
Wow. Those are some pretty harsh words against me. Calling me a lowlife sick poster. Saying I don't have a life because I'm always on here. Calling me stupid. Etc. By the way, I'm not always on here.
You could have at least done a post asking me what I meant or if I was just joking or etc. before you viciously lashed out at me.
You and I have had a few nice conversations here on the Viking Forum. So I don't know where this is coming from. I never have done anything to provoke you.
First of all, I have the highest respect for Brett Favre. This is evident from these two December 2010 threads that I started and posted in honor and tribute to him..........
"Say Cheese" is on the Minnesota Viking Forum:
Say Cheese http://www.topix.com/forum/nfl/minnesota-viki...
"Say Cheese #4" is on the Green Bay Packer Forum:
Say Cheese #4 http://www.topix.com/forum/nfl/green-bay-pack...
Anyone who knows me here knows I respect and like the Fantastic 4 (#4 Brett Favre). In fact, I made that name up just for him. Fantastic 4. I have made many posts on the Viking Foeum saying good things about Favre and even have started other threads about him.
On this thread about Favre on "Dancing With The Stars" I am being serious about him going on the show and using the props and song. Post #9 is the one that I am not being serious in. I am just kidding around about Jenn Sterger. However, although I was joking I probaly should not have and meant no disrespect to Jenn Sterger.By the way, it was a harmless post that Ms. Sterger would probaly laugh at. There are posts that are truly mean on here if you want to play moral censor, many being made by Packer Trolls.
You, on the other hand, are a Packer Troll on the Vikings Forum in a mission to discredit the team and divide and conquer the Viking Fans that group together to discuss the team. You do not like the Minnesota Vikings or Brett Favre or "Dancing With The Stars". You have made numerous posts about Viking Fans in which you mock them saying that most Viking fans on this Forum can't spell or communicate properly, and that they are nobody, and mocked the Vikings team for having Favre as their quarterback, etc.
Not worth the time responding my friend.
Let it go, it is worse when you pay no attention to nonsense.

We are above these trolls.
You are a class act.
waittilnexttime

Racine, WI

#17 Feb 15, 2011
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>Not worth the time responding my friend.
Let it go, it is worse when you pay no attention to nonsense.
We are above these trolls.
You are a class act.
You have to be kidding. Class act you say? I think that is up for review.
waittilnexttime

Racine, WI

#18 Feb 15, 2011
Who Dey wrote:
<quoted text>
erie-vike fan,
Come on. You know me well enough to know that I have the highest respect for Brett Favre. I was being serious about him being on "Dancing With The Stars" and using the song and props. I think it would be cool but maybe I'm wrong. Post #9 was where I was just kidding around about Jenn Sterger. And it was just a joke but probaly one I should not have made and I meant no disrespect to Jenn Sterger who recently has done some nice things for a children's charity.
http://sportales.com/shooting/dancing-with-th...
Who Dey

Hillsboro, OH

#19 Feb 16, 2011
waittilnexttime wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be kidding. Class act you say? I think that is up for review.
GREEN BAY PACKERS FORUM MISSING FANS REPORT

MISSING: waittilnexttime (also goes by Wait-til-next-ti me)

If you have any information as to the whereabouts of this person please tell her she should be celebrating the Super Bowl win on the Packer Forum instead of being a Packer Troll on the Viking Forum in a mission to discredit the team and divide and conquer the Viking Fans that group together to discuss the team.

She should be easy to spot as she makes numerous posts about Viking Fans in which she mocks them saying that most Viking fans on the Viking Forum can't spell or communicate properly, and that they are nobody, and mocks the Vikings team for having Favre as their quarterback, etc.

Her most recent victim was Who Dey in a vicious assault. See post #11 of this thread in which she calls Who Dey a lowlife sick poster, says Who Dey doesn't have a life and is on the Viking Forum all the time, calls Who Dey stupid, etc. See post #15 of this thread for Who Dey's defense.
waittilnexttime

Racine, WI

#20 Feb 16, 2011
Who Dey wrote:
<quoted text>
GREEN BAY PACKERS FORUM MISSING FANS REPORT
MISSING: waittilnexttime (also goes by Wait-til-next-ti me)
If you have any information as to the whereabouts of this person please tell her she should be celebrating the Super Bowl win on the Packer Forum instead of being a Packer Troll on the Viking Forum in a mission to discredit the team and divide and conquer the Viking Fans that group together to discuss the team.
She should be easy to spot as she makes numerous posts about Viking Fans in which she mocks them saying that most Viking fans on the Viking Forum can't spell or communicate properly, and that they are nobody, and mocks the Vikings team for having Favre as their quarterback, etc.
Her most recent victim was Who Dey in a vicious assault. See post #11 of this thread in which she calls Who Dey a lowlife sick poster, says Who Dey doesn't have a life and is on the Viking Forum all the time, calls Who Dey stupid, etc. See post #15 of this thread for Who Dey's defense.
I don't have to defend myself but I will. waittilnextime and
wait-til-next-time are one and the same. It all depends on what
book mark I use. I have this stupid board in two different areas bookmarked and it all depends on how I feel what bookmark I use. What is to you anyway? If someone is erasing your posts it is your fault and nobody elses. These boards are monitored and I am sure there are key words that they have that will bring attention to a certain thread. Topix is not stupid. You do have to admit that you are here most of the time trash talking anyone who posts. How childish of you. I have been called worse names than that and I just let it roll of my back, not you come back with vengence. Move on. Football season is over, Chicago won the division, the Lions are on the move. Packers won the Superbowl. You have much more to worry about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Warner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
49ers Lose In Game One At Candelstick (Sep '08) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 3
Palmer closing in on 4,000 yds, eyes 11-win season (Dec '13) Dec '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 8
Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's '... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Card in Fla 1
Hypothetical ESPN trade would send Larry Fitzge... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 14
NFL analyst Brandt: Carson Palmer has 'gone bac... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Corran Horn 2
Palmer throws first camp passes for Arizona (Apr '13) Apr '13 Corran Horn 2
NFC West: How The Carson Palmer Trade To Arizon... (Apr '13) Apr '13 santiago 1
•••
•••

Kurt Warner People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••