Payton not divulging plan for Brees in finale

Dec 27, 2011 Full story: Bradenton.com

A day after Sean Payton helped Drew Brees break the NFL's single-season passing record the coach wouldn't divulge whether he'd enable his star quarterback to maintain that distinction.

Full Story
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Dec 28, 2011
Belichick is not divulging his plans for Tom Brady in the finale either.

Since when do coaches need to tell people the starting players will start? I have never read anything so stupid, and sports writers write stupid crap every day, so that is no small accomplishment.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Dec 28, 2011
Sean Payton won't say whether his starting QB will start. Oh the suspense is killing me. I wonder if the starting center will start. And he hasn't said anything about the starting safeties either. This is so suspenseful!
meo

Lucedale, MS

#3 Dec 28, 2011
lol
Suspense

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2011
My guess is they both play well into the 3rd QTR...

"Panthers at Saints: The Saints need a win and a loss by the 49ers to land the No. 2 seed in the NFC. They play at the same time on Sunday so they won't learn their fate until late in the game, if at all."

"Bills at Patriots: The Patriots clinch the top seed in the AFC with a victory. Bill Belichick typically does not rest his starters and certainly won't pull Tom Brady & Co. until they build a huge lead on the Bills. After losing to them back in Week 3, you can almost sense that the Pats will lay it on thick to end Buffalo's campaign."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmy Graham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scandal-Stained Vikings Visit 0-2 Saints Sep 21 Soiled 2
Saints' Brees moves into 4th in career yardage Sep 15 Max Flatulence 7
Jimmy Graham Jul '14 cara murphy 8
NFL Bans Celebration Started By Cowboys Legend ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 1
Should the Saints Go After Eric Decker? (Feb '14) Feb '14 cons 1
New Orleans Saints Needed Heartbreaking Loss to... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Sloppy Jalopy 3
Saints vs. Patriots: New England's Defense Key ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 BarTender 23

Jimmy Graham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE