How long can Patriots win with this defense?

Dec 20, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

I took some time yesterday to chat with telegram.com readers about the Patriots taking down Tim Tebow and the Broncos and what lies ahead for New England.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

Forever (or until eternity) if they keep playing the Tebow-lead Broncos
Tim Tebow

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

...or if they play the team thats full of excuses i.e. we didnt have such and such...

such as the BEARS.

The biggest floppers in he league.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

Tim Tebow wrote:
The biggest floppers in he league.
You get no argument from me here. Time for the religious donkeys to experience EL FOLDO in Buffalo
Tim Tebow

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

Judged:

Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You get no argument from me here. Time for the religious donkeys to experience EL FOLDO in Buffalo
Brother Laughing Bear, please showeth me just ONE instance in which thou sawest me FOLD/CHOKE...just one brother.

They do not usually call a player "Mr. 4th Qtr" because he's a choke job, doeth they Brother?

A choke fold job would be for instance, when the Bears guaranteed they would end Tebow-Mania..we dont have to go over that one again do we brother laughing bear?

Oh brother lauging Bear..where will thouest be when the good lord leads us to victory against the bills of Buffalo?

I'll pray for you.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

Tim Tebow wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother Laughing Bear, please showeth me just ONE instance in which thou sawest me FOLD/CHOKE...just one brother.
They do not usually call a player "Mr. 4th Qtr" because he's a choke job, doeth they Brother?
A choke fold job would be for instance, when the Bears guaranteed they would end Tebow-Mania..we dont have to go over that one again do we brother laughing bear?
Oh brother lauging Bear..where will thouest be when the good lord leads us to victory against the bills of Buffalo?
I'll pray for you.
I believe the lord is already booked for x-mas eve so the genuflector will have to fend for himself

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jerod Mayo Discussions

Search the Jerod Mayo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hazing, Hernandez among NFL's issues so far in '13 Dec '13 Bar Tender 3
Patriots' Vince Wilfork likely out for season (Oct '13) Oct '13 Vince Wilfart 1
For Patriots, 13 seasons of few words and many ... (Jan '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 4
Is the Championship Window Closed for Tom Brady... (Feb '13) Feb '13 pats til i die 1
Can't push Pats' Wilfork (Jan '12) Jan '12 True Patriots Fan 1
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, a unanimous cho... (Jan '11) Jan '12 playoffs 18
NFL: Patriots return to field (Oct '11) Oct '11 50farts 24
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••