Where Is JaMarcus Russell Now?

Apr 16, 2012 Full story: Baltimore Beatdown 10

Sports Illustrated published a story titled, ' The Man Who Isn't There ," in a recent issue about JaMarcus Russell , easily the biggest draft bust in NFL history.

Full Story
H Commet its me

Midlothian, TX

#1 Apr 16, 2012
This bum only had one good college game and shot up draft boards to #1...seriously...If they are that bad then I could be an NFL scout.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#2 Apr 17, 2012
he be wurkin' with ryan leaf in montana
raiderfaith

Four Oaks, NC

#3 Apr 17, 2012
He had all the tools, just lacked common sense and drive. All the great qb's are students of the game, not students of twinkies!
Take the money and run

Littleton, CO

#4 Apr 17, 2012
Why not?

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#5 Apr 17, 2012
take the money and RAN! is more like it. who does that? it was like hitting the lottery. he didn't have to work a day in his life! you know, i was watching "the marinovich project" program on espn,(don't know if you guys watched it) but it was interesting. i know marinovich was another bust and he did it to himself to earn that bust title as well but i found it crazy to see and hear his life story. kind of makes you wonder what goes on with these other guys that are projected football stars gone wrong. i say it's crazy cause they had it all.
RAIDERS 2012!!!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#6 Apr 17, 2012
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
take the money and RAN! is more like it.!!!
Take the money and lazily walk away
trollslayer

United States

#7 Apr 17, 2012
I'll say this JR shoulda' been mentally stronger.
However, not everyone can make a smooth transition into the NFL with out a mentor. Da' Raiders had a crap situation when JR came on-board.......pizz-poor coaching (kiffin & cable), plus he had crap for a OL, marginal wr's and questionable play calling.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#8 Apr 18, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
I'll say this JR shoulda' been mentally stronger.
However, not everyone can make a smooth transition into the NFL with out a mentor. Da' Raiders had a crap situation when JR came on-board.......pizz-poor coaching (kiffin & cable), plus he had crap for a OL, marginal wr's and questionable play calling.
That is the definition of the raiders since 2000

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#9 Apr 18, 2012
raiderfaith wrote:
He had all the tools, just lacked common sense and drive. All the great qb's are students of the game, not students of twinkies!
this pretty much says it all about jamarcus russell! where he goes from here and what he does is not our problem! all i know is lovie smith was last interested in jamarcus russell!
RAIDERS 2012!!!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#10 Apr 18, 2012
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text> all i know is lovie smith was last interested in jamarcus russell!
RAIDERS 2012!!!
yeah, as a food tester to make sure bears fans weren't trying to poison him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JaMarcus Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darren McFadden brings Oakland Raiders ground g... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 2
Pick 6: Biggest QB busts of the last 10 years (May '14) May '14 TexasRaider 5
Former Chiefs Quarterback Matt Cassel to be an ... (Feb '14) Apr '14 Reggie McWTF 6
The 5 Biggest NFL Draft Blunders in Oakland Rai... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Reggie McWTF 6
How bad are things for Raiders? Even cheerleade... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Laughing bear Fan 3
5 Potential First-Round Scenarios for the Oakla... (Feb '14) Feb '14 King Ahzi 2
Terrelle Pryor reaches JaMarcus Russell level l... (Nov '13) Nov '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 15

JaMarcus Russell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE