Almost all positive signs at Giants minicamp

Full story: Newsday

Sure, it's only June. And yes, they were only running around in helmets and shorts.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
GMEN

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2009

Ridiculous defensive line and that's with you forgetting about Kiwanuka!
Corey

Plattsburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2009

This team on paper is the most complete in a long time. Obviously the X-factor will be how well Eli and the new receivers connect on the playing field. No sense in worrying about it now, just get those plays down and be fit.
gman235

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

in all of these blogs and subsequent comments i've heard nothing about mathias kiwanuka whats up with him hows is he look is he hurt what the latest news on him?
thegreatone-99

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

Everybody looks good in shorts and helmets. How does Glauber get a job writing about the NFL when he doesn't know s___t from shineola?
thegreatone-99

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

Corey wrote:
This team on paper is the most complete in a long time. Obviously the X-factor will be how well Eli and the new receivers connect on the playing field. No sense in worrying about it now, just get those plays down and be fit.
I agree that this team is complete and loaded, but take time from looking at your fantasy football team and learn pal. This Giants offense is a run first then pass, as for Nicks and Barden they will not see the field much in thier years especially if they miss any training camp via holdouts, and adjusting to the learning curve of the NFL from college cause if they can't block in support of the running game they will only see special teams work, the real "x factor" here is the running back that can change the pace of the game like Ward did last year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fred Robbins Discussions

Search the Fred Robbins Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bradford Still In Boot (Dec '11) Dec '11 kellen clemmons 2
Whether Haynesworth would fit with Rams (Jun '11) Jun '11 Warren Sapp 3
Missed Opportunities Make New York Giants Fans ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Bullfarts 2
Arnaz Battle signs with the Pittsburgh Steelers... (Mar '10) Mar '10 pOOp 1
A Letter To New York Giants Fans, From One of Them (Dec '09) Jan '10 Maroussia 2
The NY Giants Are Terrible: A Letter to GM Jerr... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Giants Fan 1
A New York Giants Super Bowl Run Would Be More ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 GMEN Superbowl 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••