No Burress, no Jacobs, no problem for Giants

Full story: Newsday
The Giants could be without their leading rusher and receiver again Sunday when they visit the Washington Redskins in the first of three straight division games. Full Story
steelworker

Croton On Hudson, NY

#1 Nov 25, 2008
It is so funny how the media footbal heads hate to give the giants any credit. When you watch the NFL network they dont talk of any giant players except Jacobs. What about the 2 rookies in the secondary and the way every team looks so great on offense yet when they play the giants the offense seems average??? I guess its the yankee's fault for nationwide people are tired of the NY media and the yankee's fans talkin crap?? oh well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fred Robbins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bradford Still In Boot (Dec '11) Dec '11 kellen clemmons 2
Whether Haynesworth would fit with Rams (Jun '11) Jun '11 Warren Sapp 3
Missed Opportunities Make New York Giants Fans ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Bullfarts 2
Arnaz Battle signs with the Pittsburgh Steelers... (Mar '10) Mar '10 pOOp 1
A Letter To New York Giants Fans, From One of Them (Dec '09) Jan '10 Maroussia 2
The NY Giants Are Terrible: A Letter to GM Jerr... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Giants Fan 1
A New York Giants Super Bowl Run Would Be More ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 GMEN Superbowl 3

Fred Robbins People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE