Peyton Manning Rumors: Why the Quarterback Needs to Sign with the 49ers

Mar 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

Can we just take a look at this situation realistically? What team of the three involved in the Peyton Manning situation gives him the best chance at winning a Super Bowl Championship in 2012? Of course the answer to this question is the San Francisco 49ers, who came an overtime loss away from going to the Super Bowl in January.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Mar 19, 2012
Russ

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

This should be a very easy decision for Peyton, the question is whether or not he wants to end his career with a Superbowl victory. The 49ers are ready made team for him led by the 2011 coach of the year. Peyton come to Frisco and let's get a ring.
Golddust

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

AGREED!
Dallas

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

What an miss out on the chance to beat the colts twice a year I think not!!!!!!
Golddust

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Like thats imoportant!! Superbowl first and sf offers best chance.
blisters

Surprise, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

He needs to go to Broncos
Peyton Manning

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

I just need one player to agree to dress up as a teletubby so Eli will miss his target in next years playoff game. You will think his name was Billy Cundiff.

I just got off the phone with Micheal Jordan. He told me "you better not own a team, it really sucks!"

Brady had to lose the super bowl and now I have to go get another ring. TO and Ochocinco need to sign with SF also. I love the circus. I hate clowns. Is Deon Sanders a free agent? There contract will be based on balls they catch. Maybe Ochocinco will be willing to dress up like a teletubby this time. Might make the hall of fame as his best contribution of his career.

The real reason I am signing with SF is that Skip Bayless has a point and can't bear to listen to Tebow talk about Jesus every 5 minutes in training camp.
keith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

yes peyton need to ride out on top and the 49ers give 's him the best shot to do that so come on peyton lets get it done

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Frank Gore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
49ers reportedly trying to trade LaMichael James Apr '14 Frank Pharts 2
49ers, Seahawks 'don't like' each other, Vernon... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Richard Sherman R... 16
49ers beat weather, Packers in NFC wild-card vi... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Coxyboy-1 1
The Price Of Mediocrity: Jets, Giants Shut Out ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Anonymous 1
Herm Edwards: Raiders QB Pryor brings a lot to ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Flynnished 6
Grading the 49ers' 34-3 victory over the Housto... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Schaub hairline 2
49ers lead Texans 31-3 after Schaub throws 3 INTs (Oct '13) Oct '13 Al Del Greco 1

Search the Frank Gore Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••