Starting guard spot down to Ikechuku Ndukwe and newcomer Evan M...

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Ikechuku Ndukwe apparently hasn't done enough to lock down the starting right guard spot despite working with the starting offensive line all week.
Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Sep 14, 2008
JinVA

Battery Park, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

Something seems kinda odd about this story...

Something seems kinda odd about this story...
Rock Phin

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

LOL That's hilarious JinVa!
gofins

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

I was thinking the same thing the same thing. I am cracking up. Thant si funny.
gofins

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

I'm laughing so hard I can't type.

Since: Mar 08

O Fallon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

Where's Darilek!?!?
Pool Table

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

Houston, we have a problem!!

“305 Opa Locka”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

very wierd
very wierd
13kvFINS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

I was hoping soooo baddd that we'd stockpile the OL in the draft that I had Barton listed in the 4th rnd of my draft chart...Tooo BADDD it took an injury to""Godsent" "Thomas to finally loadup!! Couple of these gyz stick during Donalds absence,and"OUR"OL line,and depth will be strong for the next decade..I also had Murphy in the 4th,but not ranked quite as high as Barton...Guess we couldn't get them both @ the time.. Chi took KB in the 7th,guess I had him ranked pretty high seeing that we didn't take him in the 6th rather than D Thomas,but I was sooo sick of the OL play since Webb left that I wouldn't have argued one bit had we took 10 Olineman..Maybe DT's injury will turn out to be""Godsent"x2 !?!? GO BP,FINS!
Sid_freaking_Gil lman

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

I wouldn't worry about a thing .... after all we have Parcells on 'OUR' side. He'll get everything straightened out real quick, I'm sure of it.
Steve

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

Omar, you need to take a break. There's several paragraphs duplicated in this article. Go see TDA if you need to brush up on your cut and paste skills!

It sounds as if competition for the RG postition isn't a good thing, doesn't seem like E K stepped up like they'd liked.
JinVA

Battery Park, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

I think O used a cut and paste from word or something for this article. Don't you guys?

Or maybe he wanted to tell us twice to get it through our thick skulls!

lol

Anyway...I too am glad to see the TriTuna stocking up on young lineman. Let's just hope someone like Thomas emerges.
JinVA

Battery Park, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

Delphinus 13 wrote:
Where's Darilek!?!?
Trey got released!
Bob

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

30-10 loss
DallasFinFan

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

Hilarious JinVa.....
Hilarious JinVa.....
D-fan

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

Hows about a pronunciaton key for this N-dookie character?

With the rapid turnover (signed one week, cut the next), maybe it doesn't matter.
perspective

Clermont, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

Sounds like alot of double talk to me. There was a time there was the no name defense. Now is a time when there is a no name defense, no name offense, no name special teams and what's his name practice squad.

“WHY NOT US!!!”

Since: Feb 08

north miami beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

D-fan wrote:
Hows about a pronunciaton key for this N-dookie character?
With the rapid turnover (signed one week, cut the next), maybe it doesn't matter.
I heard Harvey pronounce it N-Duke-Way, OH-WELL, after his lone play last week, lets just hope hes better than that...GO PHINS!!!
chad

Johnston, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2008

its obvious that the dolphins still suck. they should have won that game against the Jets last week. it is also obvious that our O-line has not improved or else our running game would have picked the Jets defense apart. our recievers stink accept Fasano and Ginn. Ronny is scared and Rickey.....who knows. don't even get me started on our secondary. it is time for miami to quit screwing around and take advantage in the division now that an overrated Tom Brady is out for the season. lets go miami get your crap together.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Evan Mathis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pro Bowl arrives with no Eagles in sight (Jan '13) Jan '13 just do it 13
No excuses for Vick in 2012 (Mar '12) Aug '12 DavidH64 385
Eagles add a quarterback, signing Edwards (Feb '12) Feb '12 genevalove 8
What they're saying about the Eagles (Jan '12) Feb '12 Angry-Bird 11
Eagles bench Jackson then lose Maclin to injury (Nov '11) Nov '11 Go Blue 14
Dolphins' promising rookie guard Thomas lost fo... (Sep '08) Sep '08 marinofan13 35

Search the Evan Mathis Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••