Saints top Vikings 14-9

Drew Brees and the Saints extended New Orleans' post-Super Bowl euphoria for at least another week and handed Brett Favre a second straight loss in the Louisiana Superdome. Full Story

“Pro-Constitution , Anti-Obama!”

Since: May 10

Capitan, NM

#1 Sep 10, 2010
What a PATHETIC game. There was absolutely NO excitment. Bret Favre showed his age and rust for being a whimp and not going to traing camp. Other than the opening Saints drive it wasnt worth watching.
Idiot

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Sep 10, 2010
Chaos Undercover wrote:
What a PATHETIC game. There was absolutely NO excitment. Bret Favre showed his age and rust for being a whimp and not going to traing camp. Other than the opening Saints drive it wasnt worth watching.
what a pathetic loser you are
Donk Builder

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 Sep 11, 2010
I get the criticism and have to concede the point. I've seen more excitement from a UFC show than this snoozer of a game! However, crucifying Brett at this juncture is a bit premature. I don't think he is totally shot just yet. Even at diminished capacity, he's still better than 99% of the bling-blinging ponces out there. Furthermore, where was "All Day" on this night? He's supposed to be the unstoppable force of the NFL today, isn't he? Everyone played at best a mediocre game. Regardless of these two overrated collection of slobs and their pitiful performance on Thursday, I can't wait for the season to begin! It's going to be fun watching the Jets choke like they always do.

“Pro-Constitution , Anti-Obama!”

Since: May 10

Capitan, NM

#4 Sep 11, 2010
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
what a pathetic loser you are
I am not the one stalking on the internet. Sore losers tend to do that. Just admit the Tigers suck and you can begin to heal. LOL

“Pro-Constitution , Anti-Obama!”

Since: May 10

Capitan, NM

#5 Sep 11, 2010
Donk Builder wrote:
I get the criticism and have to concede the point. I've seen more excitement from a UFC show than this snoozer of a game! However, crucifying Brett at this juncture is a bit premature. I don't think he is totally shot just yet. Even at diminished capacity, he's still better than 99% of the bling-blinging ponces out there. Furthermore, where was "All Day" on this night? He's supposed to be the unstoppable force of the NFL today, isn't he? Everyone played at best a mediocre game. Regardless of these two overrated collection of slobs and their pitiful performance on Thursday, I can't wait for the season to begin! It's going to be fun watching the Jets choke like they always do.
I am not saying Bret wont do well, just stated a fact. I cant wait either for the football season...its gonna be a fun year. It will be fun watching the Jets choke. Ray Lewis called them out yesterday. THe Jets and Ravens play Monday so it shold be interesting.
I disagree with you. There are very few staters in the league right now that I would NOT take over Favre. Favre has had a heck of a career, by nimbers, better than anyone ever. I just think he is gonna be flat all year, never had that feeling before. Sad thing is Bret runs that team, he has more pull than Childress. So even if Bret stinks it up all year he will never be benched.
Chaos Overcover

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Sep 11, 2010
I apologize for his stupidity.

when you stop, we stop

“Pro-Constitution , Anti-Obama!”

Since: May 10

Capitan, NM

#7 Sep 11, 2010
Chaos Overcover wrote:
I apologize for his stupidity.
when you stop, we stop
Get a life. LOL
Donk Builder

West Palm Beach, FL

#8 Sep 12, 2010
Chaos Undercover wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not saying Bret wont do well, just stated a fact. I cant wait either for the football season...its gonna be a fun year. It will be fun watching the Jets choke. Ray Lewis called them out yesterday. THe Jets and Ravens play Monday so it shold be interesting.
I disagree with you. There are very few staters in the league right now that I would NOT take over Favre. Favre has had a heck of a career, by nimbers, better than anyone ever. I just think he is gonna be flat all year, never had that feeling before. Sad thing is Bret runs that team, he has more pull than Childress. So even if Bret stinks it up all year he will never be benched.
Don't count him out yet. Bret is the sort of player who'll pull a rabbit out of his ass when you least expect it. The NFC is in a weakened state this year. It's an opportune time for Bret to go on one last Super Bowl run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Devery Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Despite 7-9 record, New Orleans Saints liked th... (Jan '13) Jan '13 nolapround 5
Saints open playoffs with 45-28 win over Lions (Jan '12) Jan '12 Go Blue 4
Saints open playoffs with 45-28 win over Lions (Jan '12) Jan '12 Google NDAA 1
New Orleans Saints mailbag: Who's the odd man o... (May '11) May '11 1Saintsfan4life 1
Saints-Bengals offers dichotomy of receiver styles (Dec '10) Dec '10 idea 3
New Orleans has the ball trailing Atlanta by th... (Sep '10) Sep '10 flo 1
Louisiana players living dream with Saints (Jan '10) Jan '10 fairness 1
•••
•••

Devery Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••