Read All About It! Michael Vick Hero in His First Game for Eagles

Oct 4, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pacific Views

The headlines, pictures, and most of the stories about the Philadelphia Eagles 34-14 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs focused upon backup quarterback Michael Vick.

Comments
1 - 20 of 222 Comments Last updated Oct 20, 2009
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Pepe

Alvaton, KY

#1 Oct 4, 2009
blah,blah,blah
New York

Elmwood Park, NJ

#2 Oct 5, 2009
HERO, is this guy nuts?
For Pets sake

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2009
Pepe wrote:
blah,blah,blah
I agree!
http://www.sackvick.net/sack-vick-petitions/
treavor

Ypsilanti, MI

#4 Oct 5, 2009
vick is continuing to recieve praise how wonderful GO VICK!!!!!!!!!!

“My pitbull hates michael vick!”

Since: Sep 09

N-folk, VA

#5 Oct 5, 2009
Some people's definition of hero is really screwed up...
Muckraker

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Oct 5, 2009
New York wrote:
HERO, is this guy nuts?
No he's not "nuts".
He's just a liar and a guy who is "on the take".

He recieved a few bucks "under the table" from Michael "The Dog Torturer" Vick's P.R. Agency.

He took a bribe from Michael Principe, Vicks P.R. Managing Director to write this Bald Faced Lie and it's just another one of many Lies and Hoaxs that Michael Principe keeps trying to play on easily misled, stupid, football fans that are gullible enough to buy them.

Don't ever forget that in the game this Liar (journalist) is referencing Vick threw 2 incomplete passes, and rushed for 7 yards.

Vick didn't put, not one point, of those points on the board.

What this story is, is simply more LIES, HOCUS-POCUS, HOAX, and PROPAGANDA provided by a scumbag, Michael "The Con-Man" Principe who is a "Perception Manager" spinning the minds of gullible, artless, guileless, football fans, that are stupid enough to believe everything they read.
Muckraker

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Oct 5, 2009
This Bald Faced Lie (Story) was bought and paid for by the same Con-Men that just played "The Nike Hoax".

A REAL/FACTUAL Story is that Michael "The Dog Torturer" Vick has been torturing, mutilating, and muredering puppies for more than 180 Months of his entire lifetime.

Michael Vick has drowned little dogs with his bare hands, holding their little heads under water while squirmed, wriggled and writhed trying to free themselves from the clutches of that brutal,savage, sadistic, gangbanging psychopath.

Michael Vick has strangled dogs with his bare hands.

Sick Vick has electrocuted dogs.

Sick Vick has lynched little dogs hanging them by their necks watching and laughing while the poor, helpless, defenseless doggies squirmed, wriggled, and writhed, choking and gasping for air.

Sick Vick has picked up little dogs raised them over his head and then violently, pitilessly and with no compunction, slammed their little bodies to the ground as hard as he possibly could.

And the Sick Sadomasichistic, Savage, Megalomaniac, used a hammer to bash in the teeth of little Girl dogs so they couldn't bite when Vick forcibly attached them to rape stands to be violently and forcibly raped.

Don't wait to see the TRUTH come from corrupt, criminal, purchaseable, bribe taking "journalists", because they aren't interested in TRUTH they are only interested in Selling their "pen" for bribe money under the table from "P.R. Agents that represent Michael "The Puppy Strangler" Vick et al.
Tim

Fairmount, GA

#9 Oct 5, 2009
You have to be really naive to really believe Vick is sincere.
Muckraker

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Oct 5, 2009
Tim wrote:
You have to be really naive to really believe Vick is sincere.
I agree. The kind of gullible person that believes a gangbanging, low-life dirtbag, like Vick who has been a problem child ever since he was a kid (study his life history) is "sincere or changed", is a dupeish, artless, brain-dead, moron that will "buy" anything the "newspapers" and "perception managers" sell them.

Michael "The Dirtbag Gangsta" Vick has been torturing, mutilating, and murdering puppies for more than 180 Months of his entire lifetime.

He always got in trouble at school as well.

And the reason for that is he is a genetically, defective mutant.
Vick was a violent, psychopathic bully and a d!ck when he was a kid, and he was the same way as an Adult. If only we could see his school records. If only the American public could have his entire Life background investigated by Kroll and Associates, then America would see what a GANGBANGING, low-life pos this guy is who is masquerading as a Football player.

He is a sociopathic Maggot. A Violence prone, gangbanging, pos.

And the fact that he is even being televised, promoted, and glorified to the American public throught the sport of Football is further evidence that the NFL is run by a bunch of profiteering, exploiters and dirtbags with no morals, values or common decency whatsoever.
Muckraker

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Oct 5, 2009
For Pets sake wrote:
"Heros" don't do THIS.

http://alisonbecker.blogspot.com/2009/09/mich...

GANGBANGING scumbag, cowards, bullies, THUGS do that.

Vick is a violent, self-centered, self-absorbed, attention-starved, pathologically narcissistic, egotistical, megalomaniac.

He's been torturing, mutilating, and murdering helpless, defenseless guys like THESE for more than 180 Months of his entire lifetime. That's how the freak entertains himself, cruel, vicious, savage, brutal, cold-blooded, grisly torture and murder of things that can't even defend themselves.



How could anyone even consider "cheering" for a Maggot like that?
Muckraker

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Oct 5, 2009
Michael "The Dog Torturer" Vick isn't a "Hero".

Michael "The Dog Torturing Gangbanger" Vick is nothing but a ZERO.



And so too are these PURCHASEABLE "Journalists" ZEROS!(This time it's Pacific Views)...

that will "sell their pen" for a bribe from Michael Vicks P.R. Con Men at BEST (The P.R. Agency that keeps pushing bullsh!t LIES, Puff Pieces, and Advertisements disguised as "news" at the American people.)
Tim

United States

#13 Oct 5, 2009
Muckraker wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. The kind of gullible person that believes a gangbanging, low-life dirtbag, like Vick who has been a problem child ever since he was a kid (study his life history) is "sincere or changed", is a dupeish, artless, brain-dead, moron that will "buy" anything the "newspapers" and "perception managers" sell them.
Michael "The Dirtbag Gangsta" Vick has been torturing, mutilating, and murdering puppies for more than 180 Months of his entire lifetime.
He always got in trouble at school as well.
And the reason for that is he is a genetically, defective mutant.
Vick was a violent, psychopathic bully and a d!ck when he was a kid, and he was the same way as an Adult. If only we could see his school records. If only the American public could have his entire Life background investigated by Kroll and Associates, then America would see what a GANGBANGING, low-life pos this guy is who is masquerading as a Football player.
He is a sociopathic Maggot. A Violence prone, gangbanging, pos.
And the fact that he is even being televised, promoted, and glorified to the American public throught the sport of Football is further evidence that the NFL is run by a bunch of profiteering, exploiters and dirtbags with no morals, values or common decency whatsoever.
I think that the posters that post in favor of the monster have "other" motives for saying they believe him. They don't believe it either nor do they care.

Since: Jan 08

Abington, PA

#14 Oct 5, 2009
Oh my gosh, the CONVICK a hero? Who in their right mind believes that nonsense? I hope no one. When the Convick played for the Falcons they never went to the Super Bowl and still won't. Jeff Garcia is a way better quarterback than the trash the news is trying to force on people. Philly is hoping for a super bowl win but it isn't going to happen with McNabb either....he chokes up and can't do what he is suppose to do as a q/b......hahahaha I love it...and they think that trash Convick will.....wow they have a rude awaking.....take a look at the New Orleans Saints they are HOT!!!!!! But I love the Giants....go Giants!!!!!!!!!!
Muckraker

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Oct 5, 2009
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>I think that the posters that post in favor of the monster have "other" motives for saying they believe him. They don't believe it either nor do they care.
What do you mean?

Are you saying they post because they are just trolls Like Kornback Rattler who calls everyone a "racist" even though he posted March 5, 2009 on the Entertainment Forum that "The people that voted for Obama are POS"?
For Pets sake

United States

#16 Oct 5, 2009
Muckraker wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean?
Are you saying they post because they are just trolls Like Kornback Rattler who calls everyone a "racist" even though he posted March 5, 2009 on the Entertainment Forum that "The people that voted for Obama are POS"?
No, most adopted saying they supported HSUS just days after talking about HSUS the same way as they did PETA(like ANYBODY WANTS to euthanize overpopulated pets). They even made fun of how he ws going to CON everyone and soon he would be holding a puppy to "please"the white pet lovers who just wouldn't get off poor Mikey's back.They see it as part of a plea just like a man who gets a slip of paper signed at an AA meeting but he NEVEr intends to stop drinking.He went back to Newport News for a reason. He knew they would protect and enable there. This is how addicts think. They go where they can get away with shyt.
Kornback Rattler

New Orleans, LA

#17 Oct 5, 2009
For Pets sake wrote:
<quoted text>No, most adopted saying they supported HSUS just days after talking about HSUS the same way as they did PETA(like ANYBODY WANTS to euthanize overpopulated pets). They even made fun of how he ws going to CON everyone and soon he would be holding a puppy to "please"the white pet lovers who just wouldn't get off poor Mikey's back.They see it as part of a plea just like a man who gets a slip of paper signed at an AA meeting but he NEVEr intends to stop drinking.He went back to Newport News for a reason. He knew they would protect and enable there. This is how addicts think. They go where they can get away with shyt.
A little more speculation please.

“My pitbull hates michael vick!”

Since: Sep 09

N-folk, VA

#18 Oct 5, 2009
Korn, I'm starting to think the family dog didn't like you as a child...it would explain a lot...or maybe you weren't hugged enough...
Kornback Rattler

New Orleans, LA

#19 Oct 5, 2009
MaryJane1031 wrote:
Korn, I'm starting to think the family dog didn't like you as a child...it would explain a lot...or maybe you weren't hugged enough...
Or maybe, just maybe I dont care for racists or people who put beasts above their fellow man.

You know like saying Mr. Vick should have his neck broken, shot, impaled, dipped in acid, beheaded, and then in the next sentence say how what Mr. Vick did was wrong. You know that hypocritcal azzholes on here like you. Maybe it could be that.

Since: Jan 08

Abington, PA

#20 Oct 5, 2009
treavor wrote:
vick is continuing to recieve praise how wonderful GO VICK!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahah praise for what? for being in jail for dog fighting....what a loser that trash is
For Pets sake

United States

#22 Oct 5, 2009
MaryJane1031 wrote:
Korn, I'm starting to think the family dog didn't like you as a child...it would explain a lot...or maybe you weren't hugged enough...
DNFT do not feed troll.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeSean Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Brady to Sit Out New England Patriots Pre-S... Aug 8 Flatulence Fred 6
Redskins WR Jackson denies gang ties Jul '14 cara murphy 4
Cody Hoffman Should Make Washington Redskins' 5... May '14 Any takers 2
Tebow: McCoy slams former NFL quarterback with ... May '14 Darkness Falls 3
Raiders interested in DeSean Jackson; no visit ... Apr '14 He Hate Me 13
Oakland Raiders Rumors: DeSean Jackson a Perfec... Apr '14 Reggie McWTF 43
Horse Tracks: What will Manning and Gase come u... Apr '14 He Hate Me 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

DeSean Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••