Conference USA Spring Prospectus: No. 1 East Carolina poised to claim ...

May 19, 2009 Full story: On Campus College Football Blog

Conference USA Spring Prospectus: No. 1 East Carolina poised to claim rare back-to-back league championships posted by Iliana LimA3n on May 19, 2009 11:01:49 AM When quarterback Patrick Pinkney was granted his millionth year of eligibility, East Carolina tightened its grip on the top spot in Conference USA.

Full Story
Pirate With Dignity

Greenville, NC

#1 May 26, 2009
When Skip Holtz allowed Jonathan Williams(who needs to be in a jail getting some SERIOUS help), Jamar Bryant(caught with marijuana in his system), and Patrick Pikney(insiders say he didn't even attend a class during the Fall'08), to all come back and play football in '09, I knew then that he had learned quite a bit from his father(Lou). I really was sadened with the thoughts of why Norman Whitley is reported to not return on the roster in '09, and what about the kids that really got him a ConfUSA Championship...players like Devon Drew and CJ Wilson...guys that did it the right way...what are they thinking about their Head Coach. All I can say is shame on you Skip Holtz!!! True ECU fans could really care less if these players come back to Pirate Country or not! Remember, your team really came together and played like a real TEAM when kids like Williams and Bryant were out of the mix. Besides, what did Williams and Bryant do at NC State and UVA...answer=NOTHING AT ALL SKIP!...JUST REMEMBER THAT GREED AND SELFISHNESS GOT YOUR FATHER FIRED AND YOU ARE NEXT!!!What goes around comes around and you will never truly prosper with allowing these types of kids to be a part of your program. You need to learn to be thankful for what you have and work on turning young men into GENTLEMEN! The truly solid coaches can win the right way!!!But now because of you, us TRUE MEN are left trying to explain to young high school kids who want to play college ball, why people like Williams, Bryant, and Pinkney get to continue playing with all the accusations and negative publicity centered aroung these young men. Thanks for 4years of 'pulling the wool over our eyes'!If you want to keep your job, call Steve Logan and ask him how to run a CLEAN PROGRAM? He did it here with DIGNITY for over a decade Skip!!!
P.S. Don't think that the NCAA is not watching you and your 'embezzling boss', Terry Holland. I would hate to know I had to go to work, while having to constantly look over my shoulder.

Since: Jan 07

Roseboro, NC

#2 Aug 20, 2009
Wow that is alot of hate. I hope you feel better after WVU beats up Holtz in Morgantown this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davon Drew Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drew Signs Three-Year Contract (Jul '09) Jul '09 Donald Cox 1
UCF routed by East Carolina (Oct '07) Oct '07 UCF-Tail-Gator 96
Knights fall apart in a head-shaking loss to Ea... (Oct '07) Oct '07 This Just In 35

Davon Drew People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE