Preseason Power Rankings No. 23: Oakland Raiders

Jul 13, 2012 Full story: MSNBC

Under Hue Jackson, the 2011 Raiders believed they were poised to end the drought after a 5-2 start.

Full Story
Nj raider 1

United States

#1 Jul 13, 2012
Would I have wanted us to be in a better position drafting, yea? But honestly, really u can't grade a draft until u see the finished product. Wit only 6 picks this could turn out to be our best draft ever. The top picks feel annointed, like they're entitled or something. I'd much rather have thee hungry players we drafted than the guys soon fed witt a silver spoon. They may not be exactly wut we're looking for butt they're hungry enuff 2 surpass their expectations & be solid. Talent is injury humbled in humble situations. The players we drafted fit the change taking place in oakland. I just want to see the finished product on the field so we can prove the haters all wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooper Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Door of Opportunity is Open to Raiders' Bergstrom (May '13) May '13 Next level Raider... 27
Oakland Raiders Must Find Another Offensive Lin... (Apr '13) Apr '13 TexasRaider 4
Oakland Raiders: Possible targets with the No. ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Captain Canada 8
Raiders mishandled Tony Bergstrom, Mike Brisiel (Jan '13) Jan '13 NJ Raider 2
Raiders immediate big free agent plans means 'c... (Jul '12) Jul '12 TexasRaider 4
Scout: Raiders' Offseason Moves a 'D' (Jul '12) Jul '12 Laughing Bear Fan 3
Oakland Raiders: What Is in Store for 2012? (Jun '12) Jun '12 raiderfaith 4

Cooper Carlisle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE