Seneca Wallace says he's willing to teach Brandon Weeden

Full story: The Chronicle-Telegram

Wallace, who's entering his 10th season, created a stir last year when he said he wasn't a mentor for Colt McCoy.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Dukkie

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

We under estimated this Kid when he was at Duke, the Browns did not make a mistake in giving this Kid a chance. Browns need to put the ball in his hand. Not only that this kid is hungry and love the game of Football. I would say the Browns need to keep Lewis. This Kid was able to throw, make complete passes, run, He knows how to read a defense. The Browns would loose a diamond in the ruff if they let this kid go.
rivalry

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

I agree, Thad took ACC, by surprise. His preseason with the Rams should his ability to maybe lead the team only if they would have kept on the rooster. I hope the Browns can see that they truly have talent right in their front door. I know, yeah, I know, the want Weeden to be the Francise of the team. Unfortunately, we overlook the talen we do have, and players like Thaddeus has to wait until the opportunity come. If the truth be said, I believe the he has better talen then Colt, and Seneca. I'm just a nobody trying to everybody what they got and what they may be overlooking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Colt McCoy Discussions

Search the Colt McCoy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Colt McCoy eager to get started with San Francisco (Apr '13) Apr '13 number3 5
McCoy wishes Browns well: 'I have no hard feeli... (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Fake McCoy 1
Browns not focusing on QB with No. 6 pick, but ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 The real Rick grimes 1
Browns notes: Ex-Steeler James Harrison flirts ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 jeff koz 1
Are the Cleveland Browns Crazy Enough to Draft ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 fred 1
Poll results: Browns' quarterback situation (Feb '13) Feb '13 browns fan 6757 3
QB Options for the Cleveland Browns in 2013 (Jan '13) Feb '13 see the light 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••