Miami Dolphins sign ex-Jaguars quarterback David Garrard

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel 11

Garrard, who had a visit with the Rams set up for later this week, will likely compete with Matt Moore for the starting quarterback spot.

Full Story
Kuda

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2012
Dolphins are a sad case of Shyt! We need to rebuild from the GM on down.
Ashame

Hollywood, FL

#2 Mar 19, 2012
Its a dad day to be living in Miami
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 Mar 20, 2012
First free agent, GM Ireland has'nt turned off.....Keep Moore and pick up a Qb in the draft.....
JEFF IRELAND TOUGH GUY101

Miami, FL

#4 Mar 20, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
First free agent, GM Ireland has'nt turned off.....Keep Moore and pick up a Qb in the draft.....
Actually, Garrard turned down the Dolphins during last season, when Henne went down and the Fins were looking for QB help. It's just that now he's become more desperate.
mikey

Bronx, NY

#5 Mar 20, 2012
Why cut Brandon Marshall.....???? Why sign garrard!?!?! WHAT THE HECK IS IRELAND THINKING ABOUT?......we need to fire Jeff Ireland n hire a gm who can really turn this team around and add quality players to this team!!
mikey

Bronx, NY

#6 Mar 20, 2012
Kuda wrote:
Dolphins are a sad case of Shyt! We need to rebuild from the GM on down.
agreed!! No one wants to play for us with Ireland as our GM. We def need to rebuild from the top down in order for us to even have a shot at making a championship run....
Ireland Irishtards

United States

#7 Mar 20, 2012
David Garrard...with noone to throw too who is a threat...nice.....
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#8 Mar 20, 2012
They did'nt cut Marshall, they got two picks, and subtracted one psycho.....after awhile, you get tired of checking the police blotter every morning......
Barshall

United States

#9 Mar 20, 2012
Wonder why they kept Ricky around when they did....
L-LOVE

United States

#10 Mar 20, 2012
We should have kept henney. He kept us moving down the field. That's the one we need. He is young,but didn't have no one to throw the ball too. Had 4 picks before he got hurt. 3 of them were going to hartline. After we got rid of spat,we figured out to run the ball . Hartline needs to go. Gurard is o.k I guess. I just hate they got rid of henney. Now watch he go to seattle an be good quote me on that.
Henne the Jag

United States

#11 Mar 20, 2012
He signed with the Jags...ironic...lmao....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chad Henne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Takeaways: What Is Up With the New England ... Sep '14 Jim 24
Jacksonville Jaguars: 10 Bold Predictions For T... Sep '14 Mark Brunell 3
Jaguars optimistic about offense Sep '14 Loseruars 1
In ESPN Fantasy Football, Tim Tebow Owned More ... Sep '14 Tebaggers 1
How the Eagles Can Shut Down Toby Gerhart, Jagu... Sep '14 Mark Brunell 3
Blake Bortles or Chad Henne? The Eagles say the... Sep '14 Lameuars 1
No rookie starting QBs in NFL as Manziel, Bortl... Sep '14 Tebow Manziel 5
More from around the web