Jaguars' Woes Continue: Bengals Win 21-19

Nov 2, 2008 Full story: www.firstcoastnews.com 32

The Bengals are winless no more as they pick up their first victory of the season by defeating the Jaguars 21-19. The Jaguars now fall to on the season.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NaySayer

Jacksonville, FL

#21 Nov 3, 2008
Hard to have a problem with a perfect record.
Hank

New York, NY

#22 Nov 3, 2008
NaySayer wrote:
Hard to have a problem with a perfect record.
So you like the Titans. Figures, badwagon fan of only 8-0 team.. probably were a Cowboy fan last year until they lost to Giants.. Let me guess, a Bulls fan in the 90's? Right

So Jags are thugs?.. How many chances did Titans give the biggest thug in the league, Pac Man Jones, before they finally cut ties? 5? 6 chances? His high draft status clouded their judgement. Any team in the NFL has thugs btw.. Name a team and there are plenty of examples
Man Candy

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Nov 3, 2008
It's simple. Del Rio has stocked his team 95% with blacks, and blacks as everyone knows are better at BASKETBALL than at any other legal sport. Jack wanted thugs, and he got them at the highest dollar.
Hank

United States

#24 Nov 3, 2008
Man Candy wrote:
It's simple. Del Rio has stocked his team 95% with blacks, and blacks as everyone knows are better at BASKETBALL than at any other legal sport. Jack wanted thugs, and he got them at the highest dollar.

Thanks Jimmy the Greek
p rainwater

Zephyrhills, FL

#25 Nov 3, 2008
i have told you people over and over.

del rio is not a coach. he can't coach or control a football team.

two games ago his expert coaching was to tell the players to go home and figure out what they are doing wrong and then work on it.

he can't get a team prepared to start the season. he can't tell if they are preforming or not. he has to see other teams beat the shit out of his team to realize they are not preforming.

i wonder if the jags would ever be lucky enough to get a coach like the new york giants have.

Since: Oct 08

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#26 Nov 3, 2008
p rainwater wrote:
i have told you people over and over.
del rio is not a coach. he can't coach or control a football team.
two games ago his expert coaching was to tell the players to go home and figure out what they are doing wrong and then work on it.
he can't get a team prepared to start the season. he can't tell if they are preforming or not. he has to see other teams beat the shit out of his team to realize they are not preforming.
i wonder if the jags would ever be lucky enough to get a coach like the new york giants have.
You are clueless, coward.

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, FL

#27 Nov 3, 2008
Seriously, no matter who we have as a coach, the people of Jacksonville will complain. Just like we did when we had Coughlin. This is a what have you done lately game. I wonder if the fans in Indy are calling for Tony Dungey's head?
We lost our defensive coach, Stroud, 5 offensive lineman. What did you expect, a superbowl season?
NaySayer

Jacksonville, FL

#28 Nov 3, 2008
Hank wrote:
<quoted text>
So you like the Titans. Figures, badwagon fan of only 8-0 team.. probably were a Cowboy fan last year until they lost to Giants.. Let me guess, a Bulls fan in the 90's? Right
So Jags are thugs?.. How many chances did Titans give the biggest thug in the league, Pac Man Jones, before they finally cut ties? 5? 6 chances? His high draft status clouded their judgement. Any team in the NFL has thugs btw.. Name a team and there are plenty of examples
Actually, smart guy, the Titans have been preferred here since the days of The Freak, Air McNair, Eddie George and spanking the Jagwads three times in their own house. The free agency window slammed on the Titans just as the Jags; but Jeff Fisher can actually coach. Don't even mention band wagons and fickle Jax fans who can't avoid blackouts in the same breath. If you ever read the Rants and Raves on Monday mornings, Jax is either the Steelers of the 70's or the current Lions. Bandwagon, indeed.
True there are thugs on many NFL teams, but only one has more than Jacksonville, and they beat them Sunday.
By the way, I'd take a Pac Man Jones who can be rehabbed and has talent as opposed to a lying sack of excrement like Khaliff Barnes any day.

As messed up as Pac Man is he still hasn't equaled half of the Jag's arrests in the last year and a half. Tell me again why Matt Jones is not serving a suspension after being caught with coke in his lap??? Glass houses....
NaySayer

Jacksonville, FL

#29 Nov 3, 2008
Atlantic Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless, coward.
truth stings.
p rainwater

Zephyrhills, FL

#30 Nov 3, 2008
nameless2 wrote:
Seriously, no matter who we have as a coach, the people of Jacksonville will complain. Just like we did when we had Coughlin. This is a what have you done lately game. I wonder if the fans in Indy are calling for Tony Dungey's head?
We lost our defensive coach, Stroud, 5 offensive lineman. What did you expect, a superbowl season?
a coaches job is to figure out how to win regardless of what happens.

that's the difference between a person that coaches and a person that just has the job as a coach.
reverend wright

United States

#31 Nov 3, 2008
GOD DAMN THE JAGUARS GODDAM THEM ALL!!! AND VOTE FOR MY HOMEBOY OBAMA TOMORROW dont be a lazy azzed negro get your nappy asses to the voting booth!!!
Hank

United States

#32 Nov 4, 2008
NaySayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, smart guy, the Titans have been preferred here since the days of The Freak, Air McNair, Eddie George and spanking the Jagwads three times in their own house.
Exactly my point. You have been a fan since only 1999, same year Titans went to Superbowl. That is the defintion of bandwagon fan. Join up on their way to SB! Unless you are 18 yrs old (making you a kid in 99'), this is unacceptable NFL fan behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Williams - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Fern 1
Minnesota Vikings 2006 Draft Preview (Apr '06) Aug '12 Harry 163
Steelers kicked to curb (Jan '08) Jan '12 rob 1,147
2010 Free Agency Update; Atlanta Falcons (Apr '10) Apr '10 Warren Sapp 2
Jaguars experiencing more lapses-and more losses (Sep '09) Sep '09 yeah sure 1
Rashean Mathis Out for the Year (Dec '08) Dec '08 p rainwater 5
Scobee saves game for Jags in 23-21 win over Colts (Sep '08) Sep '08 ATTIAB 6
More from around the web