Eagles make Samuel available for trade

Oct 18, 2011 Full story: WFMZ-TV Allentown

With just hours before the NFL trading deadline, the Philadelphia Eagles are making star cornerback Asante Samuel available in a trade, NFL.com reported Tuesday.

Full Story
mwgfret

Alameda, CA

#1 Oct 19, 2011
Hue should have took a shot at this guy. At least he knows what a defensive back is supposed to do, which is more than you can say for the entire existing Raiders defensive backfield. I don't remember ever seeing a team with such a worthless defensive backfield. When you think of the Raiders defensive backs of the past you wonder how they found so much garbage at one time now. Most of these guys couldn't even play nickel on a poor team. It's no wonder Wilie Brown talked of quitting a while back. How would you like to be responsible for this collection of incompetents?
Posefarts

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2011
69 News...lol...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asante Samuel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atlanta has healed from Vick days (Jan '13) Feb '13 Vick Hater 102
Falcons' Asante Samuel adopts strange nickname (Jan '13) Jan '13 pete 1
Carson Palmer takes the blame for Sunday's loss... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Knapp Time 6
Raiders live chat today at 2:30 p.m. to discuss... (Jan '12) Feb '12 Snacks 17
Sorry Eagles fold to Cards (Nov '11) Jan '12 Angry-Bird 597
Dallas can be scary foe for Eagles' Reid (Oct '11) Oct '11 Steamedfarts 5
Tim's Take: News and notes from Eagles camp (Aug '11) Aug '11 Shadoz 16
More from around the web