Players Fined For Uniform Violations

Full story: WXIA Atlanta

The NFL fined five Falcons players for violating uniform rules when they did their tributes to Michael Vick before the team's loss on Monday Night Football to the New Orleans Saints a week ago.
Comments
101 - 105 of 105 Comments Last updated Dec 19, 2007
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Steeler Fan

Newton, NJ

#145 Dec 18, 2007
Just a follow up, Brother Marcus has been arrested numerous times for things such as corruption of minors, drug posession and once for brandishing a firearm and pointing at people. Another real class act. I guess he's not a good one to rely on to support momma now is he?
Jane

Marietta, GA

#146 Dec 18, 2007
Steeler Fan wrote:
Just a follow up, Brother Marcus has been arrested numerous times for things such as corruption of minors, drug posession and once for brandishing a firearm and pointing at people. Another real class act. I guess he's not a good one to rely on to support momma now is he?
Geez... what is wrong with this family? Most kids could only dream of getting to where the Vicks have gotten.

Since: Sep 07

Atlanta, GA

#147 Dec 19, 2007
Mitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do they do? give the dogs sleeping pills? if they are pain or suffering in any way prior to their death - huuuummmmm is put in the torture category. I may not be a big animal fan, at least I can say I don't eat animals. Animal eaters or just a hop and a skip away from eating humans. You can't tell me that you never thought about putting ketcup and mustard on your own leg some of you probably look at yourselves in the mirror and say to yourself "you look good enough to eat" and lick your lips, your stomach growl when you see other people. Eating flesh will do that to you.
I can see eating animal legs as in chicken and turkey (which I don't eat), but when you start eating animal organs such as heart, liver, intestines, and more I have to wonder - now who is the beast? Everyone wants to call Vick a beast, but have you heard the saying "it takes one to know one". So if he had killed the dogs and ate them - then you guys would really be able to relate to him more. Oh okay I see now so that's where he messed up - doggonit Vick you should have ate the dogs afterwards.
Mitchy, your posts get crazier by the day. I think I used to agree with you on some issues, but apparently not anymore.
Dicky Fitswell

United States

#149 Dec 19, 2007
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez... what is wrong with this family? Most kids could only dream of getting to where the Vicks have gotten.
You can't shine shi^.
Rick

Ashburn, VA

#150 Dec 19, 2007

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alge Crumpler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brady can't come through for Patriots again (Jan '11) Jan '11 18andDONEwithoutC... 14
Lots of hot air amid NFL playoff hype - Sentine... (Jan '11) Jan '11 go pats 1
Patriots are simply the best - Sentinel & Enter... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Patriots are Deva... 2
Brady's 2 TD passes cap record year, Pats win 38-7 (Jan '11) Jan '11 Brady Dominates You 4
New England Patriots clinch top seed in AFC pla... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Patriots Dominate... 1
Patriots taking 4-10 Bills seriously (Dec '10) Dec '10 Bewitched 8
Patriots seem unstoppable - Sentinel & Enterprise (Dec '10) Dec '10 Gary Malloy 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Alge Crumpler People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••