Falcons Release Crumpler, 6 Others

Full story: WXIA Atlanta

The Atlanta Falcons released seven players Friday afternoon including popular veteran tight end Alge Crumpler.
Comments
1 - 20 of 44 Comments Last updated Feb 18, 2008
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sick of the Falcons

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

Don't stop there...keep going... Keith Brooking and Joey Harrington?
mikey

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

Sick of the Falcons wrote:
Don't stop there...keep going... Keith Brooking and Joey Harrington?
You said it, they have about 25 to 30 more to go. Do better than that, get rid of the whole team.
Greg

Barnesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

Glad to see some real actions coming out of all this mess. Not enough, keep going.....
HUMM

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

Oh Boy let's get ready for 10 years of nothing.
CrazyMan

Hoschton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

see ya!, wouldn't want to be ya!

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

I wonder if Mike Vick will try out for team..
People in the Public

Castries, Saint Lucia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

Lets just sale the whole team to China! Make sure Arthur goes with the Dirty Birds!
wow

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

the falcons are horrible...maybe Blank will get some who will make a difference on the field and be a positive role model
people in the public

Castries, Saint Lucia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

Blanks needs to move out of Atlanta as well!
Matt

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

If they are going to rebuild can I recomend a new team name as well. Any body have any ideas???????
Ryan

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

If they are going to be located in Atlanta how about the Atlanta handouts because on every corner in Atlanta there is someone looking for a handout. Or how about the Steelers, wait I think taht is taken, Steelers II, maybe? The looters, oops, that is what the saints are going to become in a bit.
LOVE FOR THE HOME TEAM

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

If you are not a football fan I can understand these remarks, but if you have love for the Falcons...C'mon!!! How do you let Alge go?!? How can you think of getting rid of D. Hall?!? We need to build this team not destroy it.
jbj

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

Matt wrote:
If they are going to rebuild can I recomend a new team name as well. Any body have any ideas???????
Atl. Thu==
amused

Lilburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

Ryan wrote:
If they are going to be located in Atlanta how about the Atlanta handouts because on every corner in Atlanta there is someone looking for a handout. Or how about the Steelers, wait I think taht is taken, Steelers II, maybe? The looters, oops, that is what the saints are going to become in a bit.
wow, that's rude. it's always nice to see those who have so many faults make fun of others.
the saying about glass houses. learn it.
Bill

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

Ryan wrote:
Ha ha very funny and true or how about the Atl jobless"
jack

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

Hate to see Crumpler go, but some team is going to be very fortunate to get him, and he will be very fortunate to join a real TEAM!
jack

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

Know this is a bit off topic, but has anyone else wondered just how old Petrino is doing now that his 'talent' is entering the draft? Bet his new bosses will be wondering 'WHAT HAPPENED' when they play Alabama, Auburn, even Miss State this year. Can just see li'l Bobbie leaving in the middle of the season!! Do hope that Petrino's bosses remind him that Arkansas beat LSU in 2007!!
aaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

I am going to my home team Go Browns.
aaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

All the soory players like roddy white, deangelo hall, and the ones that just sit there like logs, WTH is blanks problem??
Shownuff

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

Oh happy day. You must get rid of all the players from the Vick/Mora era. You need players who are disciplined and want to win, not content to just collect a pay check.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alge Crumpler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brady can't come through for Patriots again (Jan '11) Jan '11 18andDONEwithoutC... 14
Lots of hot air amid NFL playoff hype - Sentine... (Jan '11) Jan '11 go pats 1
Patriots are simply the best - Sentinel & Enter... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Patriots are Deva... 2
Brady's 2 TD passes cap record year, Pats win 38-7 (Jan '11) Jan '11 Brady Dominates You 4
New England Patriots clinch top seed in AFC pla... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Patriots Dominate... 1
Patriots taking 4-10 Bills seriously (Dec '10) Dec '10 Bewitched 8
Patriots seem unstoppable - Sentinel & Enterprise (Dec '10) Dec '10 Gary Malloy 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Alge Crumpler People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••