NFL Network's Heath Evans Calls Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers 'Arrogant'

May 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

Heath Evans of the NFL Network is just like any other sports analyst. He'll say something that sounds something like it has to do sports but will manage occasionally say something that actually sounds pretty smart.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

By playing through the Super Bowl the Packers had an extra month and a half of workouts than most other teams in the NFL, but this clown thinks it was arrogant of the Packers not to have a couple more like some teams did during the lockout. What a complete idiot! I think sports writers should be required to take a course in logic.
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

The media made a huge deal about the non-offseason workouts by the Packers. They went on and on about it. Rodgers made fun of them because they are pundits and then he took the Pack to a 15-1 record. So yeah, the non-offseason team workouts really didn't hurt the Pack last year. That guy is a complete Rtard anyway his analysis is either completely obvious stuff or just boring. I am actually surprised he has a job.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Certain players may be arrogant, but not holding those silly player run workouts is certainly not proof of arrogance. Besides, there is a fine line between arrogance and confidence. I imagine most pro athletes have some of both. A player can have a little arrogance and still conduct themselves with class. The players that don't know how to play the PR game are just plain stupid.
C Kaplan

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Aaron Rodgers is arrogant, he's conceited and honestly believes that when the Packers lose, its because THEY lost, its never because the other team played better.

One only has to look back at the Minnesota vs. Green Bay game with Favre to realize how unbelievably arrogant Rodgers is.

Now, I think Favre is cocky, he was a great GB and he knew he was good and that makes a player cocky, just like John Elway was extremely cocky, like Brady is cocky.

Rodgers is just flat out arrogant and that to me is reason enough to dislike the man.

Oh, and I'm a HUGE Packer fan with season tickets.
GBsuxks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

GBPfan wrote:
By playing through the Super Bowl the Packers had an extra month and a half of workouts than most other teams in the NFL, but this clown thinks it was arrogant of the Packers not to have a couple more like some teams did during the lockout. What a complete idiot! I think sports writers should be required to take a course in logic.
you mean :

You think slacker fans should be required to take a course in logic.

Vikings in 1 st place NFC North !
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

GBsuxks wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean :
You think slacker fans should be required to take a course in logic.
Vikings in 1 st place NFC North !
Now if the season only ended today you would be in the playoffs
Quick
fire all the nukes
Odds Are

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

How do you lose to the Colts and win vs the 49ers....there is my pick for the Super Bowl....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••