Vikings Top 10 Training Camp Storylines: #2 - Sorting Out the Secondary

Jul 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TheVikingAge

Oct 9, 2011; Minneapolis, MN, USA; Minnesota Vikings defensive back Chris Cook against the Arizona Cardinals at the Metrodome.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
ezg357

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

I know the secondary wasnt good but the Vikings lost 9 of the 13 losses by 7 points or less & one by 14 they was in many of them games they lost. say they won thm 9 games there record would have been 12-4 there not as bad as they look on paper

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

ezg357 wrote:
I know the secondary wasnt good but the Vikings lost 9 of the 13 losses by 7 points or less & one by 14 they was in many of them games they lost. say they won thm 9 games there record would have been 12-4 there not as bad as they look on paper
Vikings may not be as bad as they look on paper but compared to teams in our division we are bad.

The trouble is Packers, Lions are young teams Bears are ageing gracefully so unless Ponder turns into one of the top two QB's in our division we are a last place team.
ezg357

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Vikings may not be as bad as they look on paper but compared to teams in our division we are bad.
The trouble is Packers, Lions are young teams Bears are ageing gracefully so unless Ponder turns into one of the top two QB's in our division we are a last place team.
Of the QBs playing last season Ponder was the best in the RedZone with a quarterback rating of 114.3 That includes Stafford, Cutler & Aaron. Thats pretty darn good for a rookie I would say wouldnt you? Im not saying the Vikes are going to win the Super Bowl this season Just there not as bad as many seem to think because of their 3-13 record on paper.
Poppy

Brookfield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

ezg357 wrote:
<quoted text>Of the QBs playing last season Ponder was the best in the RedZone with a quarterback rating of 114.3 That includes Stafford, Cutler & Aaron. Thats pretty darn good for a rookie I would say wouldnt you? Im not saying the Vikes are going to win the Super Bowl this season Just there not as bad as many seem to think because of their 3-13 record on paper.
If the Southwest Phoenix Assisted Living Facility will give Warren Moon a hallway pass, I think he could start on Week 2 ...
Harry

Park River, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Poppy wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Southwest Phoenix Assisted Living Facility will give Warren Moon a hallway pass, I think he could start on Week 2 ...
Now THATS funny!

How are thinks in beautiful Brookfield? I used to work at Precision cable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••