Vikings Top 10 Training Camp Storylines: #2 - Sorting Out the Secondary

Jul 25, 2012 Full story: TheVikingAge

Oct 9, 2011; Minneapolis, MN, USA; Minnesota Vikings defensive back Chris Cook against the Arizona Cardinals at the Metrodome.

Full Story
ezg357

Madera, CA

#1 Jul 25, 2012
I know the secondary wasnt good but the Vikings lost 9 of the 13 losses by 7 points or less & one by 14 they was in many of them games they lost. say they won thm 9 games there record would have been 12-4 there not as bad as they look on paper

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Jul 25, 2012
ezg357 wrote:
I know the secondary wasnt good but the Vikings lost 9 of the 13 losses by 7 points or less & one by 14 they was in many of them games they lost. say they won thm 9 games there record would have been 12-4 there not as bad as they look on paper
Vikings may not be as bad as they look on paper but compared to teams in our division we are bad.

The trouble is Packers, Lions are young teams Bears are ageing gracefully so unless Ponder turns into one of the top two QB's in our division we are a last place team.
ezg357

Madera, CA

#3 Jul 25, 2012
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Vikings may not be as bad as they look on paper but compared to teams in our division we are bad.
The trouble is Packers, Lions are young teams Bears are ageing gracefully so unless Ponder turns into one of the top two QB's in our division we are a last place team.
Of the QBs playing last season Ponder was the best in the RedZone with a quarterback rating of 114.3 That includes Stafford, Cutler & Aaron. Thats pretty darn good for a rookie I would say wouldnt you? Im not saying the Vikes are going to win the Super Bowl this season Just there not as bad as many seem to think because of their 3-13 record on paper.
Poppy

Brookfield, WI

#4 Jul 27, 2012
ezg357 wrote:
<quoted text>Of the QBs playing last season Ponder was the best in the RedZone with a quarterback rating of 114.3 That includes Stafford, Cutler & Aaron. Thats pretty darn good for a rookie I would say wouldnt you? Im not saying the Vikes are going to win the Super Bowl this season Just there not as bad as many seem to think because of their 3-13 record on paper.
If the Southwest Phoenix Assisted Living Facility will give Warren Moon a hallway pass, I think he could start on Week 2 ...
Harry

Park River, ND

#5 Jul 28, 2012
Poppy wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Southwest Phoenix Assisted Living Facility will give Warren Moon a hallway pass, I think he could start on Week 2 ...
Now THATS funny!

How are thinks in beautiful Brookfield? I used to work at Precision cable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Players Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OC Greg Olson's Atrocious Game Planning Costing... 10 hr Tran Chung 16
Source: Percy Harvin traded to Jets 20 hr Flatulence Fred 46
Bay Area radio host lays into Reggie McKenzie, ... 21 hr Flatulence Fred 3
Can Broncos afford to keep the Thomases? 21 hr Flatulence Fred 11
Murray sets new NFL rushing record Wed Tony 9
Agent: Ellison didn't know Vicodin was a contro... (May '10) Wed Flatulence Fred 39
STS*: Several Standouts at New England Wed Flatulence Fred 17

NFL Players People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE