What happens after we send the immigrants away?

Oct 16, 2011 Full story: www.charlotteobserver.com 96

Don't you love how they purposely try to deceive people by mixing illegal and legal immigration together?

For years, we've been told how much better our lives would be after we truly cracked down on illegal immigration. There'd be more jobs for Americans, fewer classrooms bogged down by non-English speakers. Our emergency rooms would be free of burden. We wouldn't have to punch "1" so much for calls in English. A better life, if only we could send the illegals home.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#1 Oct 16, 2011
Another totally biased article that only want't to talk about the "Mexican illegals", not all illegals. I would bet that every thing this guy wrote is from the biased articles he has read, not an actual trip to Alabama to see for himself what the actual situation is.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#2 Oct 16, 2011
It's all hate against the undocumented workers. Nothing will change if we were to leave, it's all a hoax.
Exactly

Kansas City, MO

#3 Oct 16, 2011
I agree Twink!

United States of America

#4 Oct 16, 2011
Juan wrote:
It's all hate against the undocumented workers. Nothing will change if we were to leave, it's all a hoax.
Sure it would change Juan. We would have licensed American electricians wiring the new construction jobs.
Time Machine

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Oct 16, 2011
3,000,000 Aliens Seen Illegally in U.S.
250,000 in New York City
Christian Science Monitor
Senator Pat McCarran (D) of Nevada said today there may be from 3,000,000 to 5,000,000 alien Communists and other illegal aliens in this country who threaten the nation's safety.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 16, 2011
If illegals do NOT destroy a state then someone explain why CA in the last 30 years went from the richest state in america to a third world cesspool.
USA

Bellevue, WA

#7 Oct 17, 2011
We are a nation with laws and they can not be disregarded on any scale. The problem lies with illegal drugs and the rush to supply the need of an addicted populace here in the US. The poor people of South America are being forced from their homelands by hoodloms and this is the root problem. The people should be respected in their own countries and we should help them with support of workers rights with the free unmolested right to form unions.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 17, 2011
What will happen? America like it has always done will pick up the void left by illegal aliens and will notice something, a few more $$ in their pocketbooks. None will be missed.
ann

Addison, TX

#9 Oct 17, 2011
NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it would change Juan. We would have licensed American electricians wiring the new construction jobs.
Ok well my opinion is this licensed electrician or not job is getting done the problem is that the undocumented workers will work there tails off for little pay and a lot of times have more than an American that is lazy n doesn't want to work n lives off of the government .... So what do we do with those people deport them to ..... Aren't they living off of the government n not paying taxes either ... So u tell me what should we do with them......

United States of America

#10 Oct 17, 2011
ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok well my opinion is this licensed electrician or not job is getting done the problem is that the undocumented workers will work there tails off for little pay and a lot of times have more than an American that is lazy n doesn't want to work n lives off of the government .... So what do we do with those people deport them to ..... Aren't they living off of the government n not paying taxes either ... So u tell me what should we do with them......
Ann? Are you in drag now Juan?
surfthecoochie

Columbia, MD

#11 Oct 17, 2011
<quoted text>
We would also have highly skilled US citizen american carpenters building our house's and skilled US citizen masons laying our brick and skilled US citizen form carpenters building concrete forms and all the rest of the construction sites would once again be employing US citizens and they would be spending all of their money in the united states to help our economy instead of sending it back to south america for forigners to spend. Construction workers would not be descriminated against every time they tried to get a job with an illegal alien led company/crew. Construction worker would not be getting injured because they are doing a very dangerous job with third world illegal aliens that dont know english.... Need i go on? Because i could name the benefits of getting rid of illegal, law breaking, Job stealing, fraudulent, race descriminating illegal aliens all night long...

“Do you like my abs? ”

Since: May 11

San Gabriel, CA

#12 Oct 17, 2011
surfthecoochie wrote:
<quoted text>
We would also have highly skilled US citizen american carpenters building our house's and skilled US citizen masons laying our brick and skilled US citizen form carpenters building concrete forms and all the rest of the construction sites would once again be employing US citizens and they would be spending all of their money in the united states to help our economy instead of sending it back to south america for forigners to spend. Construction workers would not be descriminated against every time they tried to get a job with an illegal alien led company/crew. Construction worker would not be getting injured because they are doing a very dangerous job with third world illegal aliens that dont know english.... Need i go on? Because i could name the benefits of getting rid of illegal, law breaking, Job stealing, fraudulent, race descriminating illegal aliens all night long...
Illegals have proven that a Carpenters job is not all that of a high skilled job. Anyone with a pulse can do it.

surfthecoochie

Columbia, MD

#13 Oct 17, 2011
<quoted text>
Ann? Are you in drag now Juan?
Well usually you illegal aliens are trying to tell us that americans are too lazy to do farm work. Now you are trying to say that me and all of the other very skilled, US citizen construction workers i know are too lazy to work our high paying construction jobs and we need drug smuggling, third world illegal aliens to steal our identitys and SS numbers and do our jobs for us??? That what your exuse for being here is now??

PS- Are you going to do our jobs for us before or after you fly the mexican flag over top of the US flag over top of your house on US soil?? One of my fellow US citizen construction worker friends is a decorated, 3 time purple heart vietnam veteran with scares all over his body for serving this country, he is now layed off and our old company hired all low skilled illegal aliens to replace us. Are you going to tell him he is too lazy to work for this country sinse you stole his job???

Since: Nov 09

Newnan, GA

#14 Oct 17, 2011
More bullshit from an inept liberal pro amnesty scumbag. The cry baby farmers said crops were rotting in the feilds. Ga has an agricultural impact on the state fo 68.5 billion dollars. The estimated loss to crops was about 340 million dollars. That is about .5 percent. If the farmers relied on ILLEGAL labor that is on them. Let the ILLEGALS move to sanctuary cities....the cost will be alot more than 340 million dollars. And as far as the survey he quotes goes it depends on how the question is asked. When Americans are asked plain and simple do you want ILLEGALS to get a pathway to citizenship the answer is an overwhelming NO!
illegal

Manito, IL

#15 Oct 17, 2011
You are just the lazy guys. The illegals don't do anything against work for american. Just stop dreaming about stay home and work come to you. Lazy......
Everyone deserve to have a good life on this earth, american or not. Stop being selfish.
surfthecoochie

Columbia, MD

#16 Oct 17, 2011
ga_patriot wrote:
More bullshit from an inept liberal pro amnesty scumbag. The cry baby farmers said crops were rotting in the feilds. Ga has an agricultural impact on the state fo 68.5 billion dollars. The estimated loss to crops was about 340 million dollars. That is about .5 percent. If the farmers relied on ILLEGAL labor that is on them. Let the ILLEGALS move to sanctuary cities....the cost will be alot more than 340 million dollars. And as far as the survey he quotes goes it depends on how the question is asked. When Americans are asked plain and simple do you want ILLEGALS to get a pathway to citizenship the answer is an overwhelming NO!
Illegals allready have a "Path to citizenship" Its called "LEGAL IMMIGRATION"
surfthecoochie

Columbia, MD

#17 Oct 17, 2011
illegal wrote:
You are just the lazy guys. The illegals don't do anything against work for american. Just stop dreaming about stay home and work come to you. Lazy......
Everyone deserve to have a good life on this earth, american or not. Stop being selfish.
The citizens of the united states do not own you a good life. We do not owe you anything. This country has been built by the hard work and ingeneuity of legal citizens. If your illegal azz's are so wonderfull then how come "your" countrys are in shambles and rampant with criminals and drug smugglers like you and now you are here illegaly sucking off the tet of the legal citizens of the united states??

An american worker can out work/build your ignarant, illegal azz's any time, any how. Thats why we got what we got and you are here trying to steal it..O'bama is fast on his way out and when he is gone there will be no one else to protect you...bye...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18 Oct 17, 2011
illegal wrote:
Start paying your own way instead of mooching off of this country

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#19 Oct 17, 2011
surfthecoochie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you attacking NON COMPLACENT TWINK? I've know her for along time now,and I can guarantee that she has been fighting the illegals in this country for years.

Since: Nov 09

Newnan, GA

#20 Oct 17, 2011
illegal wrote:
Yes..everyone deserves to have a good life on this earth...sometimes that good life means you have to fight for it not flee your homeland like some little pussy. You are here because the pay is better than your homeland,meaning you are too lazy to work in your own nation for the wages paid. You lazy scumbag hypocrite. You are finding now that the AMERICANS are fighting for the survival of this nation. That survival includes the rule of law not ignoring the law. We are fighting to give our children a better nation than the one we had. WE WILL NOT FLEE THIS NATION WE WILL FIGHT TO DEFEND IT from an invasion of ILLEGALS and those who support them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potatoes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman Cooking Sees Deer Run in Her Bathroom Dec 16 Adrian Godsafe MSc 18
a Gmo Potato Is Approved, But Will Anyone Buy It? Dec 9 Quisnos Republic 1
Simplot's Company Keeps Innovating with Potatoes Dec 9 Quisnos Republic 1
Full holiday menu for Obamas, plus 6 pies Nov 30 ICE 34
Bennington soup kitchen continues Thanksgiving ... Nov 29 kiel UAWspawn 3
Full holiday menu for Obamas, plus 6 pies Nov '14 Hooogle It 1
McDonald's won't buy Simplot's GMO potato Nov '14 Japhy11 3
More from around the web