Fitness challenge: Vibration training

Jun 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The New Zealand Herald

What is it? Vibration training is short bursts of exercise similar to what you may do at the gym, but carried out on a vibrating plate.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Lloyd Shaw

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

What lazy rubbish info reporting...

It sounds like the trainer was more of a salesperson than anything else. Failing to point out a number of important factors.

For a start they did not even clarify the "type" of machine being used....

http://www.vibration-training-advice.com/mach...

Without this info, the advice is basically useless if not dangerous.
Lloyd Shaw

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Bit Coin ..... The biggest scam in history.....?

Bit Coin mined algorithms are parts of a larger algorithm designed to create " currency corrosion".

By using known error ratings in banking systems globally. Someone can shift entire economies over a period of time.

To understand this concept in laypersons terms, you have to think of the global banking system as a giant chess board. With billions of players and billions of squares. To pull off currency corrosion that sets off no alarms. You would need to shift every single player just ever so slightly, while the other player is blinking.

The computer power to do this kind of equation is so extreme and timing delicate ( with known banking alarm parameters ). That it would take 100 super computers about a day to solve one move. The next move would need new calculations, because even though the systems have not changed. The game has.

How to get this done.... simple. Use a combination of greed and "anarchy mentality" to get the deliberately split up equations solved.

Aka... Gift the geek world Bit Coin currency to do all the work for you.

Long story short, someone is about to pull off the biggest magic trick / bank heist in history. The perfect slight of hand trick using the old school technique of getting everyone looking the other direction.

Geeks.... Money and a free internet
Consumer .... Freedom ? Anonymous ? Tax free ? Is it a scam ?
Banks and Govt.... Loss of control.

While no-ones asks the obvious question..... What were those algorithms for ?

End game....... shift of balance of power. To one particular country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nutrition Discussions

Search the Nutrition Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 5 hr facefaceface 7,215
Capacity Builders in Farmington awarded $2 mill... Mon Why Dat 2
CATCH program: Helping to fight childhood obesity Mon Guest 1
Reports from Cuba: The Revolution's Pensioners Apr 18 Commie Buster 26
Dietitian's online chat takes in weight loss, c... (Mar '11) Apr 17 Abberdabbers 58
Lipitor? For Me? No Way (Oct '11) Apr 17 be cautious 4
Shari Belafonte Partners With VIVUS to Encourag... Apr 14 Freddy the Fright-Stalker 1
•••
•••
•••
•••