Five Guys burger chain to open in Pittsfield

Jun 4, 2012 Full story: Berkshire Eagle 90

The restaurant chain that has developed a loyal following across the country in the past decade plans to open one of its popular eateries in Pittsfield, possibly by late summer, according to corporate officials.

Full Story
Mike

United States

#46 Jun 11, 2012
Shane wrote:
If u dont like it,just keep eating ur fungus,dont worry what other people do.
I worry because I pay for your bad habits
really

New York, NY

#47 Jun 11, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunkin Donuts is mediocre coffee - ok but not great - I'm getting the impression that 5 guys is just another fast food crap joint, maybe slightly better than most but average food at best - just what we need.
and were supposed to believe that some guy from the Netherlands cares about a burger joint in Pittsfield, MA?

You shill.
LunchTime

Holyoke, MA

#48 Jun 11, 2012
Whether you are from the Netherlands or North Adams, you will love 5 Guys fast Burger and Fries! ;-) Enough room to park the buick and then go to Stop and Shop for cold cuts.
Mike

United States

#49 Jun 11, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
and were supposed to believe that some guy from the Netherlands cares about a burger joint in Pittsfield, MA?
You shill.
First time on the internet? you are not aware that IP companies are global? maybe you should get off the couch and look around a bit in the world - I live, work and pay in Pittsfied, you dope.
A Dope

Hinsdale, MA

#50 Jun 11, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
First time on the internet? you are not aware that IP companies are global? maybe you should get off the couch and look around a bit in the world - I live, work and pay in Pittsfied, you dope.
Is one of many phrases to describe the midnight vampire with a ny ip.
Bobbie Sue lane

Pittsfield, MA

#51 Jun 11, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
First time on the internet? you are not aware that IP companies are global? maybe you should get off the couch and look around a bit in the world - I live, work and pay in Pittsfield, you dope.
my investigation shows that you do not work in Pittsfield and in fact have never worked a day in your fat lazy life. Come forward with the truth you heathen
Bobbie Sue lane

Pittsfield, MA

#52 Jun 11, 2012
LunchTime wrote:
Whether you are from the Netherlands or North Adams, you will love 5 Guys fast Burger and Fries! ;-) Enough room to park the buick and then go to Stop and Shop for cold cuts.
Are you kidding me? You are going to try to cram a burger and fries into that nasty old Buick??? Better get out the Lysol and clean that rolling dump up before you put any food in there.

Whew!!! Peeuuuwww
Dio the Pink Dope

New York, NY

#53 Jun 11, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I worry because I pay for your bad habits
Oh so you think you can tell us where to eat now? You think you pay for what?

You are typical Democrat, think you can tell people where they can and what they can drive.

I just have two words in broken english:

F uck You!
Pink Hope

Hinsdale, MA

#54 Jun 11, 2012
Dio the Pink Dope wrote:
<quoted text>
I support the demise of other human beings. I also like to make fun of people in the recovery room, that's how tough I am. Kill em all and let god sort em out is my motto.
All the kids love him. You don't know what it's like to raise them.
If black is beautiful

Pittsfield, MA

#58 Jun 11, 2012
If black is beautiful, I just shlt a masterpiece.
burger dude

North Adams, MA

#59 Jun 12, 2012
Try Kelly's Diner they have great food and its fast and good and homemade, plus the place is clean..
exploding bowels

Pittsfield, MA

#60 Jun 12, 2012
burger dude wrote:
Try Kelly's Diner they have great food and its fast and good and homemade, plus the place is clean..
or you could try the Elbow Room..just make sure you have access to antibiotics when you leave the place
pappas lanturd

Greenfield, MA

#61 Jun 12, 2012
u tried the rest come back to the best, voted best of the berkshires 40 yrs in a row. and that hunky greek gyro cooking oh my!!
burger dude

North Adams, MA

#62 Jun 13, 2012
exploding bowels wrote:
<quoted text>
or you could try the Elbow Room..just make sure you have access to antibiotics when you leave the place
never like the elbow room, tried it once and beside that the place is dirty old and beat up.
Mike

United States

#63 Jun 13, 2012
Dio the Pink Dope wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you think you can tell us where to eat now? You think you pay for what?
You are typical Democrat, think you can tell people where they can and what they can drive.
I just have two words in broken english:
F uck You!
I'm a conservative that is sick of paying high health insurance for fat people with poor health habits- I don't care what you eat, you should just pay for the risks you are taking - you are the liberal that wants me to pay for your bills.
LunchTime

Holyoke, MA

#64 Jun 13, 2012
Poor or rich everyone can enjoy a decent hamburger. Five Guys will top you off and drop you off. Maybe we can get a Carl's Jr or an In and Out Burger. Keep the grease flowing!
Aarons gun

Albany, NY

#65 Jun 13, 2012
The best burgers in town are made on my grill right at my house.
what up here

Pittsfield, MA

#66 Jun 14, 2012
LunchTime wrote:
Poor or rich everyone can enjoy a decent hamburger. Five Guys will top you off and drop you off. Maybe we can get a Carl's Jr or an In and Out Burger. Keep the grease flowing!
I am very suspicious of any burger that needs five guys to make it. How big are they anyway? I can carry one that weighs twenty to twenty-three pounds from the fridge to the grill and back without needing the whole football team to help me. Something is just not right here. What is really going on? There is more to this story than meets the eye.

I bet one guy makes the burger and the other four are sitting on their asses watching TV or texting their girlfriends. Very suspicious indeed.
were done

North Adams, MA

#67 Jun 14, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a conservative that is sick of paying high health insurance for fat people with poor health habits- I don't care what you eat, you should just pay for the risks you are taking - you are the liberal that wants me to pay for your bills.
your paying more for health insurance is not from people with unhealthy health problems, your paying more for the CEO to get their hundred million dollar bonus packages at the end of the year, they just want us to think it the unhealthy eating. even skinny people have health problems and healthy people die from cancer.

people are fat because of what the government allowed our food chain to add to our foods like meat, cheese poultry, ect., chicken have bigger breast now a days because of the growth hormone that was added to the chicken then we ate the chicken that ate the growth hormone and now we are getting bigger, pink slime to hamburg, humane hair to bread products yes humane hair and the hair mostly comes from china wouldn't you believe it. i can not remember the name it goes under but i am sure if you looked it up on the internet you will find it. remember the government controls everything we eat and how its made.
Not True - Stop lying

Saugerties, NY

#68 Jun 14, 2012
PAPPAS LANTERN wrote:
<quoted text>ROCKY go have another CROWN ROYAL and pass out in your boyfriends lap while he steals your winning keno tix. warning FIVE GUYS = PINK SLIME. real beef on NORTH ST for over 40 years
Five Guys posts 100% pure Beef with absolutely no fillers, Preservitives or Pink slim. Do your home work and stop bashing other restaurants to help promote your place. If you've been open for 40 years why are you so worried about Five Guys? They are just the fastest growing franchise in the country and voted best burger and fries in just about every state by respectable food critics, not bar stool patrons. 40 years as a BAR selling burgers does not make you the best. Get over yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dining Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BJ's Cafe: The biscuits are calling you (Mar '11) Thu Anonomous 34
New dining options: Downtown Tupelo's restauran... Thu Tom 11
Pune Hotel Offers a Unique New Year's Eve Getaway Thu spaaqua19 1
Culver's 'Butter Burgers' come to Tampa; shops ... Dec 16 Not For Long 2
Lost Province Brewing opens in downtown Boone Dec 15 Biggie McBig 8
Cyber crimes and other things Dec 15 Bong Power 1
Big Daddy's now open in Live Oak (Nov '08) Dec 14 Crewlord 172
More from around the web