Has anyone experienced Any Side Effects taking Slimina?

Posted in the Dieting Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 508 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 16
First Prev
of 26
Next Last
Symantha

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2009

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone is experiencing bad side effects while taking Slimina,I want to buy some but if there are Bad side effects I don't want to take them. Any Advice?
Tracy

Port Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

Do slimina make anybody else feel light headed just hours after taking?
maude

Quezon, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2009

Hi! I'm currently taking Slimina. Everything is good except for one thing. Due to being thirsty all the time, I experience mouth dryness... and I feel like I'm having a bad breath with that. Other than that, everything is good.
Josh

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Judged:

Tracy wrote:
Do slimina make anybody else feel light headed just hours after taking?
DO NOT TAKE THIS PILL! i bought this SLIMINA 5 days ago via LBC delivery. In my 3rd day, i experienced weakness and light headedness. i ignored it because i thought i just failed to get enough sleep. however, the feeling got worse, i went to the doctor and found out that i was DEHYDRATED! this pill has a diuretic effect by which u will urinate and expel all your body fluids! all you lose is water not fat! symptoms of dehydration is dry mouth, weakness, and light headedness, which this pill claims that it is just a result of its metabolic properties and diuretic effect! plus, SUDDEN WEIGHT LOSS is a symptom of dehydration, which was the reason why i lost 1.5 pounds in 3 days. It's not enough to drink 20 glasses of water (which they recommend) when taking slimina because it is not enough to replace the lost electrolytes due to dehydration. i stopped taking the pill in my 4th day because the symptoms are already worsening. Thank God i was able to research and go to the doctor.
Katrina Natividad

San Rafael, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

Judged:

same here...for me there is a negative side effect... and my skin looks dry also and my brain doesn't function properly...
Katrina Natividad

San Rafael, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

i do!!!! i thought it's safe =(
asiye

Toorak, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2009

Josh, thanks to you i have stopped using these pills. I too was taking them for 3 days and my light headedness became so bad that i started to get tingling in my arm and rapid heart beats. My husband had to call the ambulance, when i was told that i was at the first stages of dehydration. Before we called the ambulance we saw your post with the experience you had, thats when i new straight away that i was feeling like this beacause of slimina. It is so not worth risking your life, because dehydration can be fatal. Drinking 20 cups of water a day is just crazy! who drinks 20 cups of water a day. I know i dont.
Gee C United Kingdom

Worcester Park, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2009

Judged:

Thanks for sharing all your experiences regarding Slimina pills. I experienced all of those after a couple of days and at first i ignored all the signs until it got worse and gave me rapid hearbeats,muscle aches and insomia so i stop taking after 7 days...Exercise and healthy eating is still the best...just be patient and you will see the result.
Cynthia uson

Quezon, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

Judged:

with me, i just followed the instruction to drink tons of water. i cant sleep properly for the first few nights but after my body adjusted to the pill, i havent experience problems any more except for the drying of the mouth. solution, tons of water.

im happy with the product because i lost a lot of weight with no exercise at all. its in the website also that we should take a lot of water to avoid dehydration, constipation and bad breath. i think if we will follow the important reminders and precautions then everything will be alright.

i was asked to give my testimonial in their website but im shy to give my photos but my friend did.

i think josh is a seller of zhen de shou. To be fair with Slimina, it worked not only for me but to also to my friends who refered the product.
Jc Torres

Quezon, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

Judged:

i lost a lot of weight with the product and im very happy. I even gave my testimonial with photos for their website. i still recommend the product to my friends and they are happy also.

Heres my advice, IF YOU CANNOT FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTION of drinking 20 glasses atleast a day of water to avoid drying of mouth, dehydration, bad breath and constipation then dont buy the product. that simple. OBESITY is a big problem for many and i dont think that simple instruction is very hard to do specially when you are overweight for a long time and worst, all your life.

for a product to work properly, REMINDERS and PRECAUTIONS should be followed. i cannot just shut my mouth about this because, the product solve my longtime problem. i feel good about myself more now.
Maya

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Judged:

DONT BUY THIS PILLS!!!!! SLIMINA is very dangerous!!! I got dehydrated and at the same time I experience difficulty of breathing and heart burn!!! This product is very dangerous!!! Don't be fools by the testimonials. It might be posted by the seller of the products!!!! Just exercise and eat healthy foods it is the best way to loose weight.
Magic Potions

Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

FIRST OF ALL, JOSH is a seller of FAKE ZHEN DE SHOU. 2nd, he is consistent bad mouthing our product, slimina.

TESTIMONIALS ARE FROM ACTUAL CLIENTS. we dont have a client in KOREA. stop slandering. WE GIVE CLIENTS A FREE BOTTLE when they submit their testimonials. ALL ARE GUARANTEED UNEDITED. thats a fact.

We can assure and we have proofs are from actual clients. WE VALUE OUR CLIENTS TRUST AND HEALTH.

SLIMINA is guaranteed effective and safe. AND BETTER than other diet pills in the market THATS WHY COMPETITORS WORLDWIDE are trying to put the product down.

WE HAVE A LOT OF CLIENTS IN THE PHILIPPINES, we have several shops and an office and we havent experience complaints in our shops or office.
STOP the lies.

VISIT THE WEBSITE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCT, IMPORTANT REMINDERS, PRECAUTIONS etc.

sliminaweightloss DOT com

we are trusted worldwide since 2004.

****WE OFFER MONEY-BACK GUARANTEED WITH SLIMINA!****
justina from Toronto

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

Judged:

i tried to use slimina for a week and i feel very sick,tightening of chest,heavy breathing and heart palpatation. i follow the intructions religeously but still i have that side effect. sure i lost 8 founds so fast and i did not get good comments and everybody say i should see a doctor because i look really sick. i think in the long run it will affect your heart that's why i suggest not to use it.
teanna

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Me an 3 of my co workers use slimina and we had no side effects just the drying of the mouth so we knew we needed more water. I lost 15lbs in a month and I did work out while using slimina.its the only pill that did nopt make me shaky or give me headaches. We love slimina at my job and just purchased more were all using it until were at our goal weight!
Shiela Mae

Las Piñas, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

Its not recommended for people with heart problems and other serious illness. Its in the website and in the leaflet that comes with the product. We too love slimina. Im able to use my pants 4 years ago. thanks to slimina.
Shiela Mae

Las Piñas, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

teanna wrote:
Me an 3 of my co workers use slimina and we had no side effects just the drying of the mouth so we knew we needed more water. I lost 15lbs in a month and I did work out while using slimina.its the only pill that did nopt make me shaky or give me headaches. We love slimina at my job and just purchased more were all using it until were at our goal weight!
We are happy also with slimina. i lost 18 lbs in 1 month no exercise.
SwtLadyKristine

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Hi there,

I started Thursday morning. I'm down 3 pounds this morning - that's like 1 a day without working out. No side effects. I do experience the dry mouth, like most do and I just drink a lot of water.

Keep you guys posted on my progress. My goal is to lose 30 pounds by June.
Ayette

Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

Hi. I too take slimina. I posted a testimonial as well. Testimonials on their website is genuine and unedited. I lost 7 lbs now taking it for a month, kinda slow but it's ok as long as im safe.

Just follow the precautionary measures and don't take it if you have illness. Consult your doctor before taking it. My doctor said i need to take reductil which has the same effect but it is so expensive that's why i took slimina instead.

so far i am happy...
asiye

Mernda, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

Judged:

Magic Potions wrote:
FIRST OF ALL, JOSH is a seller of FAKE ZHEN DE SHOU. 2nd, he is consistent bad mouthing our product, slimina.
TESTIMONIALS ARE FROM ACTUAL CLIENTS. we dont have a client in KOREA. stop slandering. WE GIVE CLIENTS A FREE BOTTLE when they submit their testimonials. ALL ARE GUARANTEED UNEDITED. thats a fact.
We can assure and we have proofs are from actual clients. WE VALUE OUR CLIENTS TRUST AND HEALTH.
SLIMINA is guaranteed effective and safe. AND BETTER than other diet pills in the market THATS WHY COMPETITORS WORLDWIDE are trying to put the product down.
WE HAVE A LOT OF CLIENTS IN THE PHILIPPINES, we have several shops and an office and we havent experience complaints in our shops or office.
STOP the lies.
VISIT THE WEBSITE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCT, IMPORTANT REMINDERS, PRECAUTIONS etc.
sliminaweightloss DOT com
we are trusted worldwide since 2004.
****WE OFFER MONEY-BACK GUARANTEED WITH SLIMINA!****
Josh may be a fake seller, but i am NOT!!! I have experienced these symptoms, and was dehydrated. If i continued to use these pills it could have been fatal! Were you going to guarantee my life i wonder?? At the end of the day PILLS DON'T WORK! People just go back to eating healthy and exercising. It may work at the start but once your off them, you will gain all the weight back. If not even more. Please take my advise. Thanks
Mil

Parañaque, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

Judged:

I've started taking slimina last dec. I too experience being a dehydrated for 10 days. After that my body has adjusted with its effect and I just drink a lot of water and fruit juice. Also jog in the morning and play basketball 3 times a week. I still eat heavy breakfast. For 1 1/2 months I've been using it I already lost 18lbs.

But before taking this PILL AND ANY OTHER SLIMMING PILLS please go see a doctor and have yourself evaluated if you can take the effects of these pills. Every slimming pills have side effects, negative or positive. A friend of mine also tried that Zhen duo thing and she failed a drug test because there are traces of banned substance in her blood. So far for me and some of my friend taking it, slimina has the least negative side effects on our body. They do work but you have to be responsible for yourself. If you know you can't follow simple instructions (just like JC Torres said) DON'T TAKE ANY SLIMMING PILLS, that's it..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redotex for sale online 1 hr redotex needed 46
Oriental Tea 7 hr Aigh 167
Complex Lida Plus &Columex 21 hr Patricia 3
Slim-vie diet pill (Nov '10) 21 hr Tricia Buffalo 524
Redotex for sale (Weight Loss & Diet ) (Nov '13) Thu Georgia 113
Does Anyone know about the 2 day diet pill sid... (Sep '07) Thu edgym2 7,089
Real Paleo Diet: Ancient Humans Ate Snails Thu SpaceBlues 3
Best Chinese Diet Pills that really work? (Dec '10) Aug 12 _woods959_ 649

Search the Dieting Forum:
•••