SELDEN: Girl says she was 12 when molested

Full story: Newsday 463
A teenage girl testified yesterday that a Selden man charged with molesting five children sexually assaulted her when she was 12 and that she was sometimes afraid of staying with him, despite their close ... Full Story
Curious

New York, NY

#359 Jul 16, 2009
I guess innocent people do not usually get sentenced to 35 years. Bad man put away for a long time.
ha ha ha

Watertown, CT

#360 Jul 16, 2009
you already know BM wrote:
<quoted text>
my Boyfriend stalked Gina? Ha! thats a joke, the only reason he chilled with her was because she was always around bc of marrissa and danny use to chill wid the snitch.
so you think u know anything about the case thats going on with your scumbag crack head boyfriend
and the other asshole matt gauck its funny both danny and adam were arrested on a counts of matt gaucks statment matt snitched on eveyone and gave the detechs dannys cell number you shouldnt accuse adam as being a snitch or anyone of that matter cos what comes around goes around you nasty ass crack slut also heard somone pissed in your mouth while you gave them head is that y your teeth are permantly stained yellow and green with those teeth your fit for a horse stable
someone

Haledon, NJ

#361 Jul 16, 2009
even through he got 35 years in jail i still feel that he is innocent man and i am an outsider. i think these girls should be the one who is put away for life and die in there cell this ashame t hat these girls are useing an inncent man to escape from there home lives for attention i think this is real sad. girls grow up.. bc ur not the right role model for anyone.. and i think the whole pot smoking thing is on you not on Mr green. so get over that bc thats on u u have ur own mind. stopo finding exaustes for the issues that u cause this family. because u have cause so much bull hsit fore this family. grow up
first

Whitestone, NY

#362 Jul 16, 2009
Look Green Family and friends, its time to give up. He did some terrible things to me and the other girls and we did something about it. HES WRONG, and your all wrong for believing this BS! You should all be ashamed of your selfs giving in to his so called innocense. If you havent realized, he tried to take our innocense away...we never had any because of him. He seriously couldnt have ruined us forever. But thank GOD we are all strong, and got through it. But now we are even better knowing that hes locked up for the rest of his life and cant do it to anyone else. Please just think about it, what makes sense and what doesnt?? I almost gave up on this, and its always hurt me. But now i truely believe what comes around goes around.
some day

Watertown, CT

#363 Jul 16, 2009
this whole thing is about children fighting,then wanting to hurt the other side as best they can,what better way then to cry rape...they will believe us lets do it,so the lies grow and the story grows..All the victims are up standing "A" students,non drug using,well to do,well behaved kids,i beg to differ,i hope you are happy with what you hav done,your liers and so are your so called parents,you may think you got away with what you have done out of pure hate but we all will be judged in the end by our maker so,you will be exposed ,and the parent who looks like miss piggy on news 12,what an ingenuis statement you made on tv,you really seemed like a cocerned parent,with your lies you won for now,but the truth will one day come out for all to hear,remember marty tankleff??? suffolk county is run by morons....
Falsely Accused

Orangeburg, NY

#364 Jul 16, 2009
first wrote:
Look Green Family and friends, its time to give up. He did some terrible things to me and the other girls and we did something about it. HES WRONG, and your all wrong for believing this BS! You should all be ashamed of your selfs giving in to his so called innocense. If you havent realized, he tried to take our innocense away...we never had any because of him. He seriously couldnt have ruined us forever. But thank GOD we are all strong, and got through it. But now we are even better knowing that hes locked up for the rest of his life and cant do it to anyone else. Please just think about it, what makes sense and what doesnt?? I almost gave up on this, and its always hurt me. But now i truely believe what comes around goes around.
For the record..WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP until the real truth is out and this innocent man is released and you are the ones behind bars for perjury. We will stand behind him and see this through til the end!! This is not over by a long shot...just like is attorney said in court..it's only the beginning. So don't think we are going anywhere and don't count on him being in prison for the rest of his life because he will be out sooner than you think...it's just a matter of time.
f the greens

Seaford, NY

#365 Jul 17, 2009
thetruthwillsetyoufree wrote:
<quoted text>i dont think so taryn is of age its clled 21 and over and you dont know any of the girls kerri doesnt do drugs or her family so just shut the f up and her brother doesnt sleep around and never cheated on his ex and was never with barbara,oh they kissed when they were 14 if you wanna call that sleeping with her.taryn is a slob dirty looking slut like her mother. the molester and son where big drug dealers and the son still is. will see ya next thursday hahahahaha
billy did actually cheat on me.. just a correction ;)
RIGHT

Orangeburg, NY

#366 Jul 17, 2009
If there wasnít so many lies on the part of the girls and god forbid this really did happen maybe more people that knew you, would have taken you more seriously, But itís hard to when you read all the things you know arenít true. Itís also very easy to feel sorry for anyoneís family that is going through this on either side. Would you want it to be your father, brother, son, grandfather or uncle. I DONíT THINK SO! Or in this day and age it could even be you mother, aunt or sister being accused. Everyone should just keep it in check and yes I think they should be questioning the so called victims better, because it is unfair to the true victims. There have been plenty of people being falsely accused because itís like a weapon being used unjustly, and Iím not just talking about this case. Itís also, disgusting the words that have gone back and forth through this case. I FINALLY NEEDED TO SPEAK.
first

Whitestone, NY

#367 Jul 17, 2009
RIGHT wrote:
If there wasnít so many lies on the part of the girls and god forbid this really did happen maybe more people that knew you, would have taken you more seriously, But itís hard to when you read all the things you know arenít true. Itís also very easy to feel sorry for anyoneís family that is going through this on either side. Would you want it to be your father, brother, son, grandfather or uncle. I DONíT THINK SO! Or in this day and age it could even be you mother, aunt or sister being accused. Everyone should just keep it in check and yes I think they should be questioning the so called victims better, because it is unfair to the true victims. There have been plenty of people being falsely accused because itís like a weapon being used unjustly, and Iím not just talking about this case. Itís also, disgusting the words that have gone back and forth through this case. I FINALLY NEEDED TO SPEAK.
The girls arent lying at all...did you ever think about the time period? If it happens to you years before you finally get the courage to speak up maybe you get confused. Its normal, very normal..but i know for a fact that it really did happen. Hes not a good person, and the greens and his frieds just dont want to believe the truth. I realize they dont want to see their family member or friend to go away but they have to accept the truth... hes hurt many girls including myself and he is wrong. He really took advantage of us and its hard to speak up right away...it takes time to get the courage to speak about something so disgusting, so embrassing, so sad.
You already know BM

Haledon, NJ

#368 Jul 17, 2009
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL thats funny. ginas a ho? and she begged someone to lose her virginity to them? i think YOU of all people barbra would know ginas not like that since you claimed to be her bestfriend. and you walk around with a picture of her from 5th grade and show people and cry about it... thats not creepy right? you're a joke, and one of the biggest sluts in selden. i heard you and christine archer were prostituting yourseleves around to get money to bail danny out of jail for lighting the track on fire... but shes a ho? you should take a good look in the mirror you ugly bitch
Haha, okay im sure im prosituting for Money lmao, sorry Not me sweetie. Danny got out on a ROR idoit maybe you should find out your facts before you talk shit. The only reason i felt bad for that Bitch because she wasnt able too tell the Truth because shes so messed up in the head and shes got a twisted mind, Her Father scaries the shit outta her. Im a joke? Ha thats funny Ginas hole act is a joke! Everybody in the court room saw it. B*tch stop sticking up for a Childmolester. 35 glorcies years of Freedom and safety. Nolonger having a briden on my shoulders anymore, But its ok gina you can keep living with that in the back of your head
You already know BM

Haledon, NJ

#369 Jul 17, 2009
ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
so you think u know anything about the case thats going on with your scumbag crack head boyfriend
and the other asshole matt gauck its funny both danny and adam were arrested on a counts of matt gaucks statment matt snitched on eveyone and gave the detechs dannys cell number you shouldnt accuse adam as being a snitch or anyone of that matter cos what comes around goes around you nasty ass crack slut also heard somone pissed in your mouth while you gave them head is that y your teeth are permantly stained yellow and green with those teeth your fit for a horse stable
hahaha! Dont bring my boyfriend into this shit. This shit is about ME AND OTHER GIRLS, You people really dont stop!Dont you think its time too grow
up and face the facts that he is GUILTY 35yrs. Im so happy Nothing is going too get me down, So you can stop wid the name calling.
You already know BM

Haledon, NJ

#370 Jul 17, 2009
someone wrote:
even through he got 35 years in jail i still feel that he is innocent man and i am an outsider. i think these girls should be the one who is put away for life and die in there cell this ashame t hat these girls are useing an inncent man to escape from there home lives for attention i think this is real sad. girls grow up.. bc ur not the right role model for anyone.. and i think the whole pot smoking thing is on you not on Mr green. so get over that bc thats on u u have ur own mind. stopo finding exaustes for the issues that u cause this family. because u have cause so much bull hsit fore this family. grow up
Honestly You are a outside only hearing parts of the Story and i have a life and i dont waste my time of my day on this website too write EVERY SINGLE DETAIL. And i dont need too justify myself anymore then i already have. I told the COURts every detail and obviously they had enough details too lock his ass up!
You already know BM

Haledon, NJ

#371 Jul 17, 2009
some day wrote:
this whole thing is about children fighting,then wanting to hurt the other side as best they can,what better way then to cry rape...they will believe us lets do it,so the lies grow and the story grows..All the victims are up standing "A" students,non drug using,well to do,well behaved kids,i beg to differ,i hope you are happy with what you hav done,your liers and so are your so called parents,you may think you got away with what you have done out of pure hate but we all will be judged in the end by our maker so,you will be exposed ,and the parent who looks like miss piggy on news 12,what an ingenuis statement you made on tv,you really seemed like a cocerned parent,with your lies you won for now,but the truth will one day come out for all to hear,remember marty tankleff??? suffolk county is run by morons....
I beg too differ, Sha Sha you look Great on tv and your a loving and caring mother, Dont listen too these idoits! i guess they forgot too check out his trashy sluty daughter Tressha? Shes like 40 yrs old and thinks shes still 17. Grow up hunny!! And its okay thats its not the End, Bring it on because were ready.:) So if this Harssment doesnt stop their will be problems. And i really dont think you want that. Have a great life, because i know i will be living it up!
You already know BM

Haledon, NJ

#372 Jul 17, 2009
Falsely Accused wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record..WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP until the real truth is out and this innocent man is released and you are the ones behind bars for perjury. We will stand behind him and see this through til the end!! This is not over by a long shot...just like is attorney said in court..it's only the beginning. So don't think we are going anywhere and don't count on him being in prison for the rest of his life because he will be out sooner than you think...it's just a matter of time.
Hunny your crackhead family can bring it, Because me and these girls are stronger then ever.. And well fight you too the end. Maybe you should get help for Gina hows those zanax? Heard your selling weed now?.. with shityas* counts, but then you and marissa and Joey V [your lover] smoked it all. ha, Stop being jealous of me And my Man.. you have a lot coming for you too sweetie just in a matter of time :] oh yea he will diffantly NOT be getting out anytime soon and he will probly most likely be sent upstate because its up to the Sheriff, and if that sheriff has childern ... haha bye bye Daddy!
someone

Haledon, NJ

#373 Jul 18, 2009
bm ur are a dumbass seriuly bc that why there are rumors going around that u lied to the courts to to getback him bc he gave u the attetentin that ur mom and dad didny gave u i do belive u got molested yes but not my mr green ... i thinku girls are just so selfish and tell the whole truth because this man is INNOCENT and sitting in a cell.,,.. girls grow the fuck up....
hmmm

Bangor, PA

#374 Jul 18, 2009
WOW The grammar in here is unbelievable!!! STAY in school and LEARN
the truth willsetyoufree

AOL

#375 Jul 18, 2009
f the greens wrote:
<quoted text>
billy did actually cheat on me.. just a correction ;)
i dont think so i no billy very well,lets not bring him into it he has nothing to do with this it is about justice for the girls and putting away mr. molester
the truth willsetyoufree

AOL

#376 Jul 18, 2009
someone wrote:
bm ur are a dumbass seriuly bc that why there are rumors going around that u lied to the courts to to getback him bc he gave u the attetentin that ur mom and dad didny gave u i do belive u got molested yes but not my mr green ... i thinku girls are just so selfish and tell the whole truth because this man is INNOCENT and sitting in a cell.,,.. girls grow the fck up....
you grow the f up you a/hole
you already know bm

Patchogue, NY

#378 Jul 20, 2009
Falsely Accused wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record..WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP until the real truth is out and this innocent man is released and you are the ones behind bars for perjury. We will stand behind him and see this through til the end!! This is not over by a long shot...just like is attorney said in court..it's only the beginning. So don't think we are going anywhere and don't count on him being in prison for the rest of his life because he will be out sooner than you think...it's just a matter of time.
You can stand by him all you want, youll be standing in the jail cell for the rest of the 35yrs wid him? because thats where his staying.:)
you already know bm

Patchogue, NY

#379 Jul 20, 2009
someone wrote:
bm ur are a dumbass seriuly bc that why there are rumors going around that u lied to the courts to to getback him bc he gave u the attetentin that ur mom and dad didny gave u i do belive u got molested yes but not my mr green ... i thinku girls are just so selfish and tell the whole truth because this man is INNOCENT and sitting in a cell.,,.. girls grow the fuck up....
first off go back too school and get a education and learn how too spell. seriously i have no reason too put him away IF HE DIDNT DO THE CRIME! but news flash he did. NEWs flash his NOt innocent or the JURY wouldnt of made him guilty. aduh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dessert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An Apple A Day (And Other Fall Flavors) At Leis... 21 hr American Gentlema... 1
Where to get your non-latte pumpkin fix in Atlanta Tue Zioe conumdromer 1
Wilder Ranch State Park to celebrate 40th anniv... Oct 21 The Original Buzz 5
This Is What It's Like To Be An Unarmed Black M... Oct 16 James 17
Tony's Restaurant Oct 15 Gasman 2
Program turns at-risk kids into entrepreneurs Oct 14 maryjaneprincton 1
County jails: Commissaries offer inmates a rang... (May '09) Oct 10 aarond821 109

Dessert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE