Recipes, Please

Jan 22, 2009 Full story: Birmingham News Online

Recipes, Please is a recipe exchange column which appears each Wednesday. The column is based on requests and responses sent in by News readers.

Full Story
Alice Tidmore

Trussville, AL

#1 Feb 7, 2009
I missed the recipe for the Fudge Pie from the Trussville Antique Mall Cafe. I would love to have a copy of this recipe if possible. Sincerely, Alice Tidmore alicetidmore@charter.net

Since: Feb 09

New Windsor, MD

#2 Feb 9, 2009
I can direct you to a FREE Chocolate ebook that has 500+ chocolate recipes,i'm sure there's a Fudge pie in there somewhere.
Go to this site http://chocoholicheaven.blogspot.com

Chris
Mrs H

Birmingham, AL

#3 Feb 10, 2009
Test comment.
Virgo Marrs

Florence, KY

#4 Feb 10, 2009
I got a new tatto the other day of a blue diamond on my left leg. the tattoo is badly done and there are randon scratches inside of it. I guess its true what they say when they say that "a diamond is forever."
Jean moore

Lincoln, NE

#5 Feb 18, 2009
could someone please post me a simple receipt on how to make good country vegetable soup? i sure would appreciate it very very much. thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chocolate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canada watches Australian situation Dec 15 xpose 2
Sydney Hostage Taker Demands ISIS Flag Dec 15 Dutch expat 1
Tasting chocolate like fine wine? Dec 6 Kiss 1
Inventor: Pill gives flatulence chocolate scent Dec 1 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Two chocolate makers warn of huge annual deficit Nov 30 wow facts 142
Altadena woman celebrates 104th birthday (Apr '10) Nov 26 Deb K 6
Waffle on a stick Nov 24 smriti 1
More from around the web