Elevate Detroit marks 5th year of feeding homeless people

Jun 16, 2012 Full story: Detroit Free Press

A man swimming today off Belle Isle was swept by the current to the Belle Isle Bridge, where he was... Elevate Detroit volunteer Jon Dahlke, center, of Coals BBQ in Lake Orion, prepares pulled pork sandwiches for Andrew Wilcox, left, and Charles Jones, right, both of Detroit today at Robert Redmond Memorial Park in Detroit.

Full Story
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#1 Jun 17, 2012
... I aint homeless cuz I have a new manufactured home. Its a 10'x50', 1962 liberty top of the line 2 bedroom. I sleep in one and my daughter with the negoroid baby sleep in other one. I dont make much at the laundrymat ... just enough for my new Ford Escape. They let us eat there every day and we always like pork sammich night the best. If we stay till closing they make us carry out case we get hongry in the night time. Good folk & good food I allays say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bar-B-Q Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peter Lyons: Election is over, fire up the barbie 4 hr kiwis are pond scum 1
Friends & Nieghbors: Here's the rub (May '08) 15 hr Eugene Dean 3
Outdoor entertaining: Upscale party in your bac... (Jun '11) Sep 21 polof 3
Johnson's White Bear undergoes transformation Sep 19 zelder 1
The Weird Tick Bite Side Effect You Didn't Know... Sep 14 ann gillett 3
Leslie Criss: Food items in checked luggage may... Sep 14 Vote 1
Underwood's B-B-Q in Brownwood, Texas Review (Jul '09) Sep 3 Scot 109

Bar-B-Q People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE