Discovering the 'Pest' part of Budapest

Jul 15, 2012 Full story: The Gleaner 31

Tomb of the unknown soldier with statues of Hungary's founding seven tribal leaders, the Millenium Monument Zeus top left, Venus top right.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pro Ukraine

UK

#21 Aug 4, 2012
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>A nazi writes stuff like this?
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/slovakia/TT5...
Uh, okay...
I've never seen you say anything like that. I've never seen you defend Jews or blacks or anyone at all unless they're Ukes or Polaks.
You've given a link to this thread, you dimwit. Your bf attacks Poles, Ukrainians, Hungarians, Russians, Americans, Greeks, Albanians, Jews, Indians, he's a complete racist, yet you continue to defend him, that makes you a racist.
You claim that hmmm and Stefanya are your friends, yet when Pesky attacks them you don't say anything, why is that?
sunshine

United States

#22 Aug 4, 2012
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>A nazi writes stuff like this?
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/slovakia/TT5...
Uh, okay...
I've never seen you say anything like that. I've never seen you defend Jews or blacks or anyone at all unless they're Ukes or Polaks.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/poland/T0D0N...
Pesky army wrote:
There is no doubt, Jewish people are better than limp-kielbasa !
sunshine

United States

#23 Aug 4, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>You've given a link to this thread, you dimwit.
I knew you were too stupid to find it yourself even if it's on the same page!
Pro Ukraine wrote:
Your bf attacks Poles, Ukrainians, Hungarians, Russians, Americans, Greeks, Albanians, Jews, Indians, he's a complete racist, yet you continue to defend him, that makes you a racist.
He's only teasing. You're so sensitive! Poofters usually are :)
Pro Ukraine wrote:
You claim that hmmm and Stefanya are your friends, yet when Pesky attacks them you don't say anything, why is that?
Pesky is my friend and he's been a VERY good friend to me.
How would you know what I say and don't say? I have a registered account and can send PM's. But you're right - I don't usually say anything to Pesky about it. He has a right to free speech as much as Stefanya and hmmmm.
??? I never said hmmmm was my friend. I have done just about everything and anything I can to help him and protect him but that doesn't mean we're friends.
Piperasuckbigtim e

Romania

#24 Aug 4, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
People are people, no matter what religion, color...
When one sees A-holes like...
Fkukin' Shroud, Peko is a pacifist now! A-holes like you dude? A-holes who swear at anybody and everything only for fun, just like you do. A-holes who live in a blackhole of a basement in a foreign country. A-holes who praise Soviet Union and Russia without living under its "might". A-holes who talk trash about others without even knowing those one's countries and backround. If that's the "in short" A-hole definition, then is someone like you mate.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#25 Aug 5, 2012
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you were too stupid to find it yourself even if it's on the same page!
<quoted text>He's only teasing. You're so sensitive! Poofters usually are :)
<quoted text>Pesky is my friend and he's been a VERY good friend to me.
How would you know what I say and don't say? I have a registered account and can send PM's. But you're right - I don't usually say anything to Pesky about it. He has a right to free speech as much as Stefanya and hmmmm.
??? I never said hmmmm was my friend. I have done just about everything and anything I can to help him and protect him but that doesn't mean we're friends.
The old sensitive excuse, no I'm not sensitive and I hate political correctness, but just admit that Pissy is a racist.
You've done everything to protect hmmmm, but he's not your friend? There's something that doesn't sound quite right about that, also hmmm isn't a child so why do you think he needs your help anyway. In one of your messages you claimed that for you hmmm was #1 and Pissy #2, of course we all know that isn't true, for you Pissy is #1 and there isn't a #2, because you sh*t on the rest of your so called friends.
sunshine

United States

#26 Aug 5, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>The old sensitive excuse, no I'm not sensitive and I hate political correctness
Is that you excuse for refusing to defend Jews or blacks or anyone else HugeKielbasa attacks? Because you "hate political correctness"? You aren't fooling anyone.
Pro Ukraine wrote:
You've done everything to protect hmmmm, but he's not your friend?
He doesn't have to be a friend for me to do what's right.
Pro Ukraine wrote:
There's something that doesn't sound quite right about that,
I'm not surprised it doesn't sound right to a piece of crap like you.
Pro Ukraine wrote:
also hmmm isn't a child so why do you think he needs your help anyway.
People were ganging up on him and he was all alone. Yeah, I know, me jumping in to help him "doesn't sound right" to you. That really shows what sort of person you are.
Pro Ukraine wrote:
In one of your messages you claimed that for you hmmm was #1 and Pissy #2, of course we all know that isn't true, for you Pissy is #1 and there isn't a #2, because you sh*t on the rest of your so called friends.
Huh? As I have already explained (more than once!) the only reason I came to Topix is to talk to Russians - to read what they had to say. So yes, hmmmm is/was #1. It was very important to me - hmmmm was important to me - and Pesky understood that. As for shitting on my 'friends', who did I shit on? If you mean Pesky, I admit (again!) that I haven't been there for him nearly as much as he's been there for me. If he's upset with me, that's between me and him. Pesky doesn't have a problem speaking up so I'm sure he'd have said something to me already :P

Anyway it's none of your business so butt out. You're just trying to drive a wedge between me and Pesky. Good luck with that :)
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#27 Aug 5, 2012
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Is that you excuse for refusing to defend Jews or blacks or anyone else HugeKielbasa attacks? Because you "hate political correctness"? You aren't fooling anyone.
<quoted text>He doesn't have to be a friend for me to do what's right.
<quoted text>I'm not surprised it doesn't sound right to a piece of crap like you.
<quoted text>People were ganging up on him and he was all alone. Yeah, I know, me jumping in to help him "doesn't sound right" to you. That really shows what sort of person you are.
<quoted text>Huh? As I have already explained (more than once!) the only reason I came to Topix is to talk to Russians - to read what they had to say. So yes, hmmmm is/was #1. It was very important to me - hmmmm was important to me - and Pesky understood that. As for shitting on my 'friends', who did I shit on? If you mean Pesky, I admit (again!) that I haven't been there for him nearly as much as he's been there for me. If he's upset with me, that's between me and him. Pesky doesn't have a problem speaking up so I'm sure he'd have said something to me already :P
Anyway it's none of your business so butt out. You're just trying to drive a wedge between me and Pesky. Good luck with that :)
I have defended Jews in the past, I also attackedq Dimwit for calling Obama a "black bastard", I don't see you criticising your new friend Dr Phil for his constant attacks on Jews. With regards to shitting on your friends I was thinking more of Stefanya than Pesky, you always take Pesky's side against anybody on here.
I'm not trying to drive a wedge between you and Pesky, I think that you're perfect for each other, I hope that one day you get married to him, even if he is a poofter.:-)
sunshine

United States

#28 Aug 5, 2012
STOP MARKING YOUR OWN POSTS!

??? I attacked Dimitri for calling Obama a "black faced bastard" and I didn't talk to Luka much until recently, but even then hardly ever.
What about Stefanya? Pesky has been there for the Russia forum - and for Stefanya personally - too many times to count. For years! So what are you saying??
Nevermind - I'm not going to get into a discussion or argument about it, not with YOU.

Haha! I wuvs Pesky :D He's a good man.
I don't think he wants to marry me though... I don't know why he wouldn't want to!
:P
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#29 Aug 5, 2012
sunshine wrote:
STOP MARKING YOUR OWN POSTS!
??? I attacked Dimitri for calling Obama a "black faced bastard" and I didn't talk to Luka much until recently, but even then hardly ever.
What about Stefanya? Pesky has been there for the Russia forum - and for Stefanya personally - too many times to count. For years! So what are you saying??
Nevermind - I'm not going to get into a discussion or argument about it, not with YOU.
Haha! I wuvs Pesky :D He's a good man.
I don't think he wants to marry me though... I don't know why he wouldn't want to!
:P
I can't and don't mark my own posts, you fatass? How difficult is it for you to grasp that some people on here may agree with what I post?, after all I am UGX in all but name.
Pesky has been viciously attacking Stefanya recently, I didn't see you telling him to lay off.
sunshine

United States

#30 Aug 5, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>I can't and don't mark my own posts, you fatass? How difficult is it for you to grasp that some people on here may agree with what I post?, after all I am UGX in all but name.
Pesky has been viciously attacking Stefanya recently, I didn't see you telling him to lay off.
Yes you can and I already proved it, so that makes you a liar twice over.
So you admit you're a UG! You denied it when you were accused and pointed out you had stopped using the UG after your name.
I've already asked them both to stop and even had a fit about it on the forum over a month ago. Now stop butting in.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#31 Aug 5, 2012
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you can and I already proved it, so that makes you a liar twice over.
So you admit you're a UG! You denied it when you were accused and pointed out you had stopped using the UG after your name.
I've already asked them both to stop and even had a fit about it on the forum over a month ago. Now stop butting in.
No I can't and don't, you fat cow, if someone puts positive ratings on your post do I accuse you of marking your own posts?, even though you've probably just admitted that you do by saying that it is possible, how would you know that unless you do it yourself?
As I don't use UG, then I'm not officially a UG, but I do sympathise with them, as you will have noticed, or probably not, you dumbo.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuban Pizza Tells the Exile Story 47 min cookie monster 4
Military nears holy grail: Pizza that lasts years (Feb '14) 48 min JoeBaker 5
Pakistanis' fury as Pizza Hut scraps all-you-ca... (Aug '12) 2 hr MOMIN ANSARI 4
Pizza Palace: Knoxville, Tennessee's Pizza Driv... (Jul '10) 3 hr JoeBaker 25
The Makings of Mi Quang, Central Vietnam's Must... 5 hr NUCAPGAORAGQUYTSK... 5
York couple aim to better the community with th... (Jul '10) 6 hr liz 11
Palm Coast bagel deli featured on TV fails heal... 8 hr Got sick 2

Food People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE