Chiropractor offers hope, treats osteoporosis

Jul 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SFGate

Chiropractor Lani Simpson holds a bovine jawbone at her home in Berkeley, Calif.

Comments
41 - 60 of 84 Comments Last updated May 1, 2013
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Aug 20, 2012
 
me wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so childish for a "professional". I don't know him or where he lives. As a matter of fact I don't even know his real name. I just moved here. And I have you know I don't have to work my husband makes more than you will ever make. If you want to get personal about it. I agree with him from experience. Maybe if you did real work you would feel better about your self. I suffer from a neck injury and was forced by my physician to discontinue therapy from you quacks. Wisdoms don't you find that too funny we don't even know one another. But mr. Washington must have a crystal ball. Because he knows it all. If I was all knowing I would have a real job in the medical field helping people instead of telling them don't drink caffeine, slapping a tens unit on someones back and a ultrasound massage. All which someone could do for them selves. http://whatstheharm.net/chiropractic.html
Good thing you're being supported. I can't imagine anyone hiring an angry ingnoramus.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Aug 20, 2012
 
me wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so childish for a "professional". I don't know him or where he lives. As a matter of fact I don't even know his real name. I just moved here. And I have you know I don't have to work my husband makes more than you will ever make. If you want to get personal about it. I agree with him from experience. Maybe if you did real work you would feel better about your self. I suffer from a neck injury and was forced by my physician to discontinue therapy from you quacks. Wisdoms don't you find that too funny we don't even know one another. But mr. Washington must have a crystal ball. Because he knows it all. If I was all knowing I would have a real job in the medical field helping people instead of telling them don't drink caffeine, slapping a tens unit on someones back and a ultrasound massage. All which someone could do for them selves. http://whatstheharm.net/chiropractic.html
Good thing you're being supported. I can't imagine anyone hiring an angry ignoramus.
Wisdom

Albertson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Aug 20, 2012
 
"me", I think you now have more evidence of who chiropractors really are. Very immature, certainly lacking any critical thinking abilities, always claiming to be rich, and always resorting to name calling when someone exposes them.

Lets face it this quack washington has claimed or defended the claims that chiropractors can cure, deep wounds, eczema, reduce insulin needs in type 1 diabetics (with "adjustments"), treat goldfish, add and adhd, bed wetting etc etc.

Chiropractors just can't help themselves. Oh and did I mention that they ALL love to bash medicine in a effort to prop up "chiropractic".

They are a sad bunch, and I love exposing their nonsense.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Aug 20, 2012
 
The fraud, wisdom, is no MD and no DC. Funny, he can find the links to some things, but his degrees, well that's another thing. No links since they don't exist. Proving once again wisdom is the ultimate liar and fraud.
me

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Aug 20, 2012
 
Washington Chiro wrote:
The fraud, wisdom, is no MD and no DC. Funny, he can find the links to some things, but his degrees, well that's another thing. No links since they don't exist. Proving once again wisdom is the ultimate liar and fraud.
does it matter what he is I agree with him whatever his profession. If your making so much how are you caring for patients on topix all day worrying about bullying people that speak nothing but the truth. I have walked out of chiro's office after being told I had to choose between him and a medical doctor. Thank God I made the right choice. I went to rehab at EMTC in Tyler and they showed everything I needed to do when I'm pain to realign my spine and shoulders. None of which involved "cracking" my neck that caused so much pain. My name is Dianna Colbert you can bad mouth be call me names what you think does not bother me. And if you were confident in your profession it shouldn't matter what wisdom or anyone thought about it. Call me what you want I know what worked from me and it isn't what you are doing!
CODY

Cranford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Aug 21, 2012
 
me wrote:
<quoted text>
does it matter what he is I agree with him whatever his profession. If your making so much how are you caring for patients on topix all day worrying about bullying people that speak nothing but the truth. I have walked out of chiro's office after being told I had to choose between him and a medical doctor. Thank God I made the right choice. I went to rehab at EMTC in Tyler and they showed everything I needed to do when I'm pain to realign my spine and shoulders. None of which involved "cracking" my neck that caused so much pain. My name is Dianna Colbert you can bad mouth be call me names what you think does not bother me. And if you were confident in your profession it shouldn't matter what wisdom or anyone thought about it. Call me what you want I know what worked from me and it isn't what you are doing!
Good for you......you are 100% correct in all of your thoughts and decisions. The best to you.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Aug 21, 2012
 
I have a huge success rate treating sciatica and carpal tunnel syndrome. I saw about 15 sciatica patients yesterday and a dozen carpal tunnel patients. When people get better at my office, when no one else was able to help them before, there's no better feeling. I would do it for free if they asked me to. It's not about the money. Being a chiropractor is the most fun I've ever had. I can't wait to get to the office every day to help people. Ciao!
Wisdom

Albertson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Aug 21, 2012
 
ha ha Indeed this quack washout is the typical chiropractor. bash medicine, claim to be rich, make outrageous claims of curing disease and illness and then say .... "its not about money".

he he He's a chiropractor alright. And most chiropractors are just like him. You'll notice that none of his colleagues will denounce him.

Reasonable people see this chiropractor for who he is.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Aug 21, 2012
 
Liked my last post.
I have a huge success rate treating sciatica and carpal tunnel syndrome. I saw about 15 sciatica patients yesterday and a dozen carpal tunnel patients. When people get better at my office, when no one else was able to help them before, there's no better feeling. I would do it for free if they asked me to. It's not about the money. Being a chiropractor is the most fun I've ever had. I can't wait to get to the office every day to help people. Ciao!
me

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Aug 23, 2012
 
Wisdom wrote:
ha ha Indeed this quack washout is the typical chiropractor. bash medicine, claim to be rich, make outrageous claims of curing disease and illness and then say .... "its not about money".

he he He's a chiropractor alright. And most chiropractors are just like him. You'll notice that none of his colleagues will denounce him.

Reasonable people see this chiropractor for who he is.
Wisdom
When to Tyler Tuesday for RFA and injections on the left side of my neck. The right side was done twice
Last year. I go back in
3 months for the right side again. I live Dr Brishe and his staff. I refuse to change doctors it's well worth the 5 1/2 hour drive.

Now that you say it, it is hilarious that Mr. W went from cocky to loving
Help people feel better.

I don't care what they
Say I
Respect your opinion.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Aug 23, 2012
 
Yesterday was exhausting. I treated 52 patients--didn't get out of the clinic until 8:30. There is nothing more fun than being a successful chiropractor--helping thousands of people each year and making a great living do it.
Wisdom

Albertson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Aug 23, 2012
 
Thank you "me". It appears that washout is delusional. He is a typical chiropractor. imagine having that idiot as your colleague?

Best of luck. I usually recommend a board certified physiatrist for musculoskeletal problems. They have training far beyond that of chiropractors, not mention that they are, on the whole, much brighter than chiropractors.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Aug 23, 2012
 
This wisdom nut is very delusional, and very creepy. He mentions 'diapers' on a regular basis. Wisdom has a fascination with diapers. Why? I don't know. Anyone's guess. Very, very creepy. And he's giving advice?? Ich.
For years wisdom said he was neither a DC or MD. Now, within just a few weeks, he's not only a former chiropractor, but he's an MD who was just named the head of neurosurgery at, as wisdom put it, "a WELL KNOWN NY hospital." Oh, ok. We believe you. The link please? What? Can't back up your lying mouth? Thought so. he he he
me

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Aug 23, 2012
 
Wisdom wrote:
Thank you "me". It appears that washout is delusional. He is a typical chiropractor. imagine having that idiot as your colleague?

Best of luck. I usually recommend a board certified physiatrist for musculoskeletal problems. They have training far beyond that of chiropractors, not mention that they are, on the whole, much brighter than chiropractors.
you can say that again. I'm a little sore after having injections on 7 levels but it's nothing like the pain after seeing one of the Rich quacks. Who would want to see a doctor that says " he he he he he he" about stupid sh@$. Wisdom I would like to ask you a few questions privately to get you input on something if possible.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Aug 24, 2012
 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA! This I've got to see--someone asking wisdom for medical advice! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA. You'd be better off going to Starbucks and asking a server what they think. There's a 100% chance they're more qualified than wisdom the fraud. This ought to be good.
me

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Aug 24, 2012
 
Washington Chiro wrote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA! This I've got to see--someone asking wisdom for medical advice! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA. You'd be better off going to Starbucks and asking a server what they think. There's a 100% chance they're more qualified than wisdom the fraud. This ought to be good.
he he he he he how the heck do you know what I had to ask him. I know one thing you wouldn't have the answer! Cracking, pulling, pulling colored bands, putting a heating pad on my back, balancing on a ball ha ha ha never worked for me. He he he he he all the way to the back ripping people off
Wisdom

Albertson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Aug 24, 2012
 
"me" don't forget, not only did this quack washington chiro claim to be an expert at "deep wound" care, but also at EKG interpretation. He also defended his colleague's claim that chiropractors can treat goldfish. Yes, you heard me right ... goldfish.

He also defended his colleague's claim that chiropractic adjustments can reduce the insulin requirements for type 1 diabetics.

Well, "treat" goldfish all you want mr. chirpractor, but when you scam diabetics like that you have officially become the scum bag of alternative "health care". And people still wonder why most medical professionals think chiropractors are kooks.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Aug 24, 2012
 
Wisdom wrote:
"me" don't forget, not only did this quack washington chiro claim to be an expert at "deep wound" care, but also at EKG interpretation. He also defended his colleague's claim that chiropractors can treat goldfish. Yes, you heard me right ... goldfish.
He also defended his colleague's claim that chiropractic adjustments can reduce the insulin requirements for type 1 diabetics.
Well, "treat" goldfish all you want mr. chirpractor, but when you scam diabetics like that you have officially become the scum bag of alternative "health care". And people still wonder why most medical professionals think chiropractors are kooks.
Right you are. And don't forget (because I didn't) that two years ago wisdom wished the povertry stricken Haitians 'continued suffering' after they were devastated by a hurricane. He made this remark on a post where a group of Christian chiropractors went to Haiti to donate their time and services to the victims. This is the same depraved nut job who lies about being an MD, DC, phd and a dozen other degrees, and is now offering 'free advice' as an expert. What a class A jerk.
EmploymentNurses -Dot-Com

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Aug 24, 2012
 
Do chiropractors also use EmploymentNurses-Dot-Com to find jobs?
Wisdom

Albertson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Aug 24, 2012
 
Only if they went to nursing school. I've known many ex chiropractors who became nurses.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Food Forum right now

Search the Food Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Rochester officially a 'Let's Move' city 9 min Google Search 16
Restaurant News: Burger Time latest joint to sq... (Sep '09) 21 min Kunta Kante 12
Products from Azerbaijan receive 'registration'... 45 min GrandPa 2
Cookie in a cup 3 hr Brenda 3
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 4 hr suri clay 7,861
New Chiropractic Physician Joins the Staff at T... 5 hr Chiropractor from Chicago 12
Hundreds of fatigued Syrian rebels give up the ... 11 hr George 3
•••
•••