PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#4039 Aug 6, 2012
Go to your local shelter and
adopt a dog.

Esp if you live in a county that
has a "kill" shelter.

I promise you that it will be the
very best dog you've ever had.

They know that you've saved their
lives. Ppl that say different
have never adopted from the shelter.

Powellton WV

#4040 Aug 6, 2012
Petsalive.com

If you are in the NYC area this
site is for a couple of no kill
shelters.

If I'm not mistaken they also
have several places in Louisiana
as well.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#4041 Aug 6, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll??? Now there's a laugh. This thread is filled with your attacks, hatred, and attempts at belittling others.
Perhaps you may have better "LUCK" if you do like PETA and use the "Silent Scream" to reach others.
You have indeed turned this thread into being about YOU.
You have not posted to me one time without negativity towards what you perceive me to be, or my words.
If being a vegetarian makes one act like you, I will eat steak every night.
BTW, I still have done none of the things you accuse me of.
It is you who are attempting to deflect etc...
But hey, whatever floats yer boat. You can die being a legend in your own mind.
WRONG. This thread is full of witless no life TROLLS who have ZERO interest in the topic and who do nothing BUT obsess over my every word. YOU freaks have made this thread about me. You are too stupid to even realize that I have never said a word about myself EXCEPT to state why I am VEGAN. You trolls can't tolerate my views and you can't tolerate the blunt TRUTH.
The fact that you make a ludicrous remark that you will eat a cow's corpse and cause more animal suffering and death because you don't like a few posts on a frickin internet forum shows what a despicable shallow POS you are. As I stated before-people who CARE will become better informed and do something. People who DON'T care will sit on their rears denying, ignoring, making lame ass excuses and criticize the very people who DO care. You're a POS troll and you keep proving it. You just admitted that you will PAY to have more animals suffer and die just because you are not adult enough, smart enough or compassionate enough to care about the animals. In other words you are a mentally disturbed troll who can't think for yourself and who doesn't give a dam' about the suffering that you DELIBERATELY cause. It doesn't matter what anyone else's views are, SANE people do not make decisions based on their disdain for another persons views or personality. You are a shallow, apathetic POS who doesn't give a dam' about ending animal suffering- you want to CAUSE animal suffering and you admit you will eat a tortured animals corpse for spite. Get help because you are as mentally disturbed as all trifling trolls.
TRUTH hurts? Of course, because NONE of you can't handle the truth yet you continue to infest a thread that pertains to ENDING ANIMAL SUFFERING yet you want to cause more animals suffering because you aren't adult enough or sane enough to tolerate another persons views.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#4042 Aug 6, 2012
Laurie Caring-Stalker wrote:
Oh, I don't come here for you, darling. You're a boring, repetitive, trifling troll who somehow thinks this thread and everyone's reason to live is about obsessing over you.
I come here for the points. So far 61 today.
=D
YOU are boring, repetitive, shallow, OBSESSED, apathetic,shallow, immature trifling TROLL who plays a childish little game to score points. Oh what fun. You are pathetic.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#4043 Aug 6, 2012
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't understand why it keeps calling you the man from OZ when obviously my avatar would be a more valid candidate//...lol...any sane person can see that..
Any sane, intelligent person can see how dense you are.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#4044 Aug 6, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
I agree that animals should be treated humanely. I see nothing wrong with eating meat. I raise my own chickens and I buy livestock raised by local 4H kids. These animals are raised and slaughtered humanely. As for fish, well I'll have research that issue.
You murder animals and there is NOTHING "humane" about it. "humane" slaughter is an oxymoron.

www.humanemyth.org

More people are becoming well informed and realizing the atrocities that animals are forced to endure just to end up on the plates of those who choose to eat their corpses.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#4045 Aug 6, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG. This thread is full of witless no life TROLLS who have ZERO interest in the topic and who do nothing BUT obsess over my every word. YOU freaks have made this thread about me. You are too stupid to even realize that I have never said a word about myself EXCEPT to state why I am VEGAN. You trolls can't tolerate my views and you can't tolerate the blunt TRUTH.
The fact that you make a ludicrous remark that you will eat a cow's corpse and cause more animal suffering and death because you don't like a few posts on a frickin internet forum shows what a despicable shallow POS you are. As I stated before-people who CARE will become better informed and do something. People who DON'T care will sit on their rears denying, ignoring, making lame ass excuses and criticize the very people who DO care. You're a POS troll and you keep proving it. You just admitted that you will PAY to have more animals suffer and die just because you are not adult enough, smart enough or compassionate enough to care about the animals. In other words you are a mentally disturbed troll who can't think for yourself and who doesn't give a dam' about the suffering that you DELIBERATELY cause. It doesn't matter what anyone else's views are, SANE people do not make decisions based on their disdain for another persons views or personality. You are a shallow, apathetic POS who doesn't give a dam' about ending animal suffering- you want to CAUSE animal suffering and you admit you will eat a tortured animals corpse for spite. Get help because you are as mentally disturbed as all trifling trolls.
TRUTH hurts? Of course, because NONE of you can't handle the truth yet you continue to infest a thread that pertains to ENDING ANIMAL SUFFERING yet you want to cause more animals suffering because you aren't adult enough or sane enough to tolerate another persons views.
Have you ever stopped and thought just for a minute that maybe, just maybe...the mother ship may have dropped you on the wrong planet?
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#4046 Aug 6, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>There is no "we". I am all alone, call me LUMPY, and I have been humiliated on topix several times (mostly by my own self). You had literally thousands of your posts deleted by the mods because you I am vile and full of mindless hate and I run crying to the mods whenever you slap me around. You won't go to the mods because you want to make sure everyone sees what a self humiliating POS I am. I am far too big of a coward to ever have any sense of DIGNITY, PRIDE or INTELLIGENCE and everyone knows I lack a dlck and a spine, so I will keep humiliating myself and crying to the mods becaus eI have nothing else to do!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...is fugly having another one of it's hissy fits?? Keep humiliating yourself fugly. uh oh...is it time for you to run to the mods AGAIN??? They are expecting you AND dreading you! You have NO IDEA what a bigger fool you keep making of yourself!!LOL!!!!!!!!

KEEP OUT

#4047 Aug 6, 2012
<quoted text>You murder animals and there is NOTHING "humane" about it. "humane" slaughter is an oxymoron.
www.humanemyth.org
More people are becoming well informed and realizing the atrocities that animals are forced to endure just to end up on the plates of those who choose to eat their corpses.
Yehaw, another ARA website that will gladly tell you what you want to hear so you can send them money.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#4048 Aug 6, 2012
COWARDLY Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Have I ever stopped and thought just for a minute that maybe, just maybe...I will some day stop proving what an insecure, flailing/failing COWARD I am?
Apparently not. By all means keep making a fool of yourself!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4049 Aug 6, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>There is no "we". You are alone, LUMPY, and you have been banned from topix several times and had literally thousands of your posts deleted by the mods because you are vile and full of mindless hate. You can't go to the mods because they have your number and you are far too big of a coward to leave them your email address.
Shh! IT thinks ITS the only sane one on the thread! LOL Enjoy feeding the abusive, angry, clueless, creepy, fringy, hater, homo sapiens-phobic, hypocritical, irrational, irrelevant, random, self-loathing troll!:)
John

Melbourne, Australia

#4050 Aug 6, 2012
<quoted text>WRONG. This thread is full of witless no life TROLLS who have ZERO interest in the topic and who do nothing BUT obsess over my every word. YOU freaks have made this thread about me. You are too stupid to even realize that I have never said a word about myself EXCEPT to state why I am VEGAN. You trolls can't tolerate my views and you can't tolerate the blunt TRUTH.
Puhleeeese go and see a psychiatrist.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#4052 Aug 6, 2012
COWARDLY Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Yehaw, another ARA website that will gladly tell you what you want to hear so you can send them money.
WRONG, dlckless coward. It's a site that tells the TRUTH and MOST people don't even want to know the despicable TRUTH when it comes to animals that are exploited, brutalized, confined, mutilated, tortured and inevitably violently MURDERED. People who go to sites to become informed are people who CARE. Scum like you and the other trifling trolls do NOT care. You freaks don't get it and you NEVER will. You're a spineless, dlckless, insecure COWARD who obsesses over ANIMAL RIGHTS every minute of your pointless 'life' because you fear ARAs and the proof is here every day. Carry on, coward, you have a long day ahead of you of TROLLING...
ta-ta COWARD
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#4053 Aug 6, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Puhleeeese I need see a psychiatrist--can someone recommend one for me??
STILL flailing about and making an arse of your impotent self?? Unbelievable what a waste of space you are.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#4054 Aug 6, 2012
hey post decorators you are slacking today, better hop on it!!
John

Melbourne, Australia

#4055 Aug 6, 2012
Let the Reverend Horton Heat testify.

Eat Steak
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#4056 Aug 6, 2012
The insecure, impotent no life COWARD from Oz is still flailing about, obsessing and making a fool of itself! effing pathetic that there are such despicable wastes of space on this planet

KEEP OUT

#4057 Aug 6, 2012
<quoted text>You murder animals and there is NOTHING "humane" about it. "humane" slaughter is an oxymoron.
www.humanemyth.org
Getting kids to eat their vegetables has been an age old problem. That has never been a problem in my family.

In my experience, children who live in more rural areas that have gardens, orchards, and either hunt or raise their own meats have a much greater appreciation for their diets.

The whack jobs that were raised thinking their food magically appeared at the grocer and had little to no understanding how it got there is what helps produce imbeciles such as yourself. As long as your tofu comes in a neat little package you really have no idea how it got there or who handled it.

Powellton WV

#4058 Aug 6, 2012
You could adopt a cat.

I'm not a cat person but the
shelter has many cats waiting
for homes as well as dogs.

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4059 Aug 6, 2012
<quoted text>YOU are boring, repetitive, shallow, OBSESSED, apathetic,shallow, immature trifling TROLL who plays a childish little game to score points. Oh what fun. You are pathetic.
I stopped taking this thread and you seriously my second comment in. How could I, when you are completely disrespectful to all. You've put yourself on an insane pedestal just because you're a vegan, never mind you don't do shyt for animals. Just keep them off your menu. Big effing deal. And bash those that don't. So, no... I longer take this thread seriously. You've made sure of that.
You've made this thread into a Topix freakshow with your constant obsessing for negative attention. To the point Topix themselves delete ONLY YOUR comments from this thread. So I might as well make points. Thank you. I dedicate the last 101 to you. I couldn't have done it without ya, hAC!
Spew on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go For the Food: Bryant's barbecue in Kansas City 2 hr ghazipur khabar 1
Pass mayor: Steady progress, growth since Hurri... 6 hr oysters 1
Where to get your non-latte pumpkin fix in Atlanta 10 hr Zioe conumdromer 1
How Would You like Manly Scented Candles? (Jun '11) 13 hr Zach 5
Keene Is Not Fergusona "Despite the Police, Fir... 18 hr Sympathizer 3
Panel: Vitamins & Supplements May Not Be Worth ... (Dec '13) 18 hr Glachealth 3
Wilder Ranch State Park to celebrate 40th anniv... 21 hr The Original Buzz 5

Food People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE