PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments
1 - 20 of 10,818 Comments Last updated May 30, 2014
First Prev
of 541
Next Last

“hellshade”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

these peta retards are out of control. i can see them going against issues of cruelty to animals but some animals are used for food and they need to get over themselves on that issue...
Vegan for the animals

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

centereach ny wrote:
these peta retards are out of control. i can see them going against issues of cruelty to animals but some animals are used for food and they need to get over themselves on that issue...
You need to educate yourself. First of all, the use of the "R" word is offensive. Second of all,humans do not need to eat animal corpses, therefore the horrific, cruel, violent deaths of more than 150 BILLION animals annually worldwide, is senseless, it is cruel and it is WRONG.
Every vegan is living proof that humans do not need to consume animals. Fighting against animal cruelty isn't a matter of needing to "get over oneself" it is a matter of doing what is right. Maybe some day you will have some sense and compassion and you will understand this.
Ozzie

Orinda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Never wear anything that panics the cat.

~P.J. O'Rourke

http://www.peta.org/

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

peta pt....lol!

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Vegan for the animals wrote:
<quoted text>You need to educate yourself. First of all, the use of the "R" word is offensive. Second of all,humans do not need to eat animal corpses, therefore the horrific, cruel, violent deaths of more than 150 BILLION animals annually worldwide, is senseless, it is cruel and it is WRONG.
Every vegan is living proof that humans do not need to consume animals. Fighting against animal cruelty isn't a matter of needing to "get over oneself" it is a matter of doing what is right. Maybe some day you will have some sense and compassion and you will understand this.
You're offensive. Find some common sense PSYCHO. Dont be such an "R" word!
Vegan for the animals

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a socially inept, disgusting troll who lacks common sense. Go away dullard.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>You're a socially inept, disgusting troll who lacks common sense. Go away dullard.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

^^witless self humiliating TROLL refuses to stop making an ass of itself^^
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>You need to educate yourself. First of all, the use of the "R" word is offensive. Second of all,humans do not need to eat animal corpses, therefore the horrific, cruel, violent deaths of more than 150 BILLION animals annually worldwide, is senseless, it is cruel and it is WRONG.
Being a vegan is a choice you've made, and for you I hope it is a good one.
I find your overly simplified deduction that the world would be a better place if I too were a vegan as narrow and frankly stupid.
If the whole world were vegan, we'd be up to our asses in chickens and rancid butter!***

***my attempt to counter your ballistically stupid statement with my own (ballistically stupid...).
Liberals R Idiots

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

hunters are COWARDS wrote:
Um, if we didn't eat animals, we'd be up to our collective (a word your commieass should be familiar with) asses in them. Don't you libtards ever think anything through? If you want to eat veggies, fine. But when it comes to my diet, FCUK OFF!!!
wow

Brighton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

^^stupid, fat, ugly attention wh*re continues to regurgitate the same posts over and over again^^
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Liberals R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>Um, if we didn't eat animals, we'd be up to our collective (a word your commieass should be familiar with) asses in them. Don't you libtards ever think anything through? If you want to eat veggies, fine. But when it comes to my diet, FCUK OFF!!!
LOL. You are obviously the idiot here, no surprise. I love how you effing brain dead corpse eaters troll these forums and NONE of you have ever used logic, wit or intelligence to refute and ARA. You creep just bitch, whine and rant and you say NOTHING. Get lost, troll. You witless asses serve no purpose. Get the hell off of the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums you witless troll.
wow

Brighton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Liberals R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>Um, if we didn't eat animals, we'd be up to our collective (a word your commieass should be familiar with) asses in them.
no we wouldnt. if humans didnt eat meat, we would stop breeding animals that are raised for meat meaning far less animals in the world. plus, i dont recall anyone mentioning they were a liberal.
wow

Brighton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Get the hell off of the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums you witless troll.
you're so f*cking stupid. this THREAD is in other forums. that is how topix works, you stupid attention wh*re. threads can AND do appear in several forums across topix. oh and btw, its the animal rights FORUM, not forums. stupid bit*h!!
Get bent

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>LOL. You are obviously the idiot here, no surprise. I love how you effing brain dead corpse eaters troll these forums and NONE of you have ever used logic, wit or intelligence to refute and ARA. You creep just bitch, whine and rant and you say NOTHING. Get lost, troll. You witless asses serve no purpose. Get the hell off of the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums you witless troll.
Fcuk off and die, you stupid commielib b!tch! This is the offbeat forum, first off, and secondly, who the fcuk told you that you run jackshit on here?

Pissoff, whacktard scum. Go hump a tree or something...
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Dr Stinko wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a vegan is a choice you've made, and for you I hope it is a good one.
I find your overly simplified deduction that the world would be a better place if I too were a vegan as narrow and frankly stupid.
If the whole world were vegan, we'd be up to our asses in chickens and rancid butter!***
***my attempt to counter your ballistically stupid statement with my own (ballistically stupid...).
You didn't counter anything. You whined and spouted a pile of ignorance like all trolls here do. You can not refute the FACT that humans do not need to eat animal corpses. It is a FACT that not only do we not need to eat animal corpses or their secretions, but we thrive more healthfully on a well balanced plant based diet.
Obviously it is your views that are narrow and stupid. "Animal agriculture" is effing up our environment, it is devastating human health and it causes unconscionable suffering and violent deaths to more than 150 BILLION animals annually throughout the world. Your mind is closed because you do not want to face the truth. Get lost troll. Get the hell off of the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because like ALL trolls , you don't know what animal rights even means.
Enemy Recognition

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text> no we wouldnt. if humans didnt eat meat, we would stop breeding animals that are raised for meat meaning far less animals in the world. plus, i dont recall anyone mentioning they were a liberal.
You obviously don't recognize a treefcuking commielib psycho when you see one. Either you yourself are a commielib, or else you're an idiot. Judging by your post, I'm guessing the latter.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>^^stupid, fat, ugly attention wh*re continues to regurgitate the same posts over and over again^^
is witless craigy kissing up to the scum hunters again?? Guess when you've been shunned by everyone, you will beg for anyone's attention. Go get that psychiatric help for your mental disorder. Quit polluting these threads and quit obsessing over me you freak.
(don't for get to decorate :)
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text> you're so f*cking stupid. this THREAD is in other forums. that is how topix works, you stupid attention wh*re. threads can AND do appear in several forums across topix. oh and btw, its the animal rights FORUM, not forums. stupid bit*h!!
still having your pansyass hissy fits, craigy?? Better seek that psychiatric help first thing in the morning. Good luck with that!!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

watch as multiple decorations suddenly appear---it always happens when craigy loses control. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 541
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Food Forum right now

Search the Food Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 2 hr Bady 8,007
What Foods Russians May Miss Thanks to Putin's Ban 2 hr christa213 154
Lost Province Brewing opens in downtown Boone 7 hr GoASU4U 4
Little Caesars cements deal 10 hr Pizza pizza 12
Seafood Substitutions Can Expose Consumers to H... 13 hr Barbie 4
Wally's Frozen Custard in St. Clair Shores (Feb '14) 18 hr Classical Gas 166
4 at slaughterhouse behind beef recall indicted 19 hr disgusted 1
•••
•••