Pacific tilting west to PNG a " and Super Power riva...

Apr 26, 2012 Full story: Scoop 15

If this was a news release by a geologist, alarm bells would be ringing around the Pacific and international scientific community.

Full Story
coconut

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#1 Apr 27, 2012
vivaaaa melnesiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Can

Adelaide, Australia

#2 Apr 27, 2012
When whoever strips PNG of its wealth it will be a basket case.
Hhh

Sacramento, CA

#3 Apr 27, 2012
Can wrote:
Really!! Your head must be in your dumb ass.
Can

Australia

#4 Apr 27, 2012
Hhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Really!! Your head must be in your dumb ass.
Well I'll spell it out.
When the Gringos and the Chinks have pillaged the place PNG WILL be a basket case. ie the native population will not benefit one little bit.

Now Pull your dumb head out of your DUMB ASS and open ya eyes.
Hhh

Sacramento, CA

#5 Apr 28, 2012
Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'll spell it out.
When the Gringos and the Chinks have pillaged the place PNG WILL be a basket case. ie the native population will not benefit one little bit.
Then please do elaborate on that thesis since you have seen what the future holds for PNG. Don't you think that they don't see what had happened around the Pacific since the last century . what makes you think that they won't stand their ground.
Hhh

Sacramento, CA

#6 Apr 28, 2012
Can wrote:
I think you know what your future holds..surrendering your rights and what is rightfully yours to the "gringos" and the "chinks".
Dickhead

Renton, WA

#7 Apr 28, 2012
Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'll spell it out.
Why so negative? PNG hasn't seen any significant development in the last 50,000 years ... FYI if your think Papuans are just gonna sit around if their not getting a fair share, then look the Panguna Mines.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8 May 1, 2012
Wadan Narsey you piece of shit!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9 May 2, 2012
Ignore my previous comment! I'm a changed man!
Blunt

Nambour, Australia

#10 May 2, 2012
The current threat to png is the exploitation of their forest industries.....mainly by China and MALAYSIA.....THE png PEOPLE deserve better
True Right

Tauranga, New Zealand

#11 May 2, 2012
PNG should cleanse their country by shooting any whitey who tries to interfere with their affairs. Whitey also needs to pay for the suffering their presence has caused. Whitey is scum, and PNG rightfully treats whitey as scum. Good on PNG and Fiji.
sick of bleedin hearts

Melbourne, Australia

#12 May 5, 2012
True Right wrote:
PNG should cleanse their country by shooting any whitey who tries to interfere with their affairs. Whitey also needs to pay for the suffering their presence has caused. Whitey is scum, and PNG rightfully treats whitey as scum. Good on PNG and Fiji.
The whitey foreign aid money flowing into PNG year in and year out is OK though! What have they done in 37 years of independence? A couple of months ago they had two Prime Ministers at one time ... go figure that out! The blind leading the blind up there.
Kaibiti

Honolulu, HI

#14 May 7, 2012
Hhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Then please do elaborate on that thesis since you have seen what the future holds for PNG. Don't you think that they don't see what had happened around the Pacific since the last century . what makes you think that they won't stand their ground.
Stand their ground with what exactly? Spears travel only so far. If China decides to descend upon PNG with 10,000 heavily armed troops, what do you think the PNG government will be able to do?
zorg

Rockdale, Australia

#15 May 7, 2012
Kaibiti wrote:
<quoted text>
Stand their ground with what exactly? Spears travel only so far. If China decides to descend upon PNG with 10,000 heavily armed troops, what do you think the PNG government will be able to do?
And I suppose the west including Australia, will just stand back idly and watch that happen? PNG will play off the whites and Chinese against each other.
Huh

Australia

#16 May 28, 2012
Hhh wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't understand

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fiji, Fiji Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seruiratu to workers: Differences aside 19 hr James Wood 1
Fiji to keep close China links despite return t... 21 hr kuni re re 1
Play your part, minister tells workers 22 hr rambo 1
German fiesta comes to Fiji 22 hr drako 1
Minister aims to better lives 22 hr drako 1
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Sep 23 Son of God 1
Freed Fijian troops call home and then celebrate Sep 19 jameswoodisaloser 13

Fiji, Fiji People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE