New Detroit residents, workers speed downtown revival

Full story: Detroit Free Press

Public relations professional David Lilly left New York City two years ago for a downtown Detroit neighborhood that was "a pretty lonely place," he recalls.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

If you think in terms like I do that a mid west quake at the New Madrid fault could force many to migrate to other cities as this one, you can bet the potential here is beyond what can be seen at the moment ?
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Little Rock, Memphis, and St. Louis can destroyed instantly by a quake in their region so other cities need to prepare for refugees .
Dr No

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Burgydean wrote:
Little Rock, Memphis, and St. Louis can destroyed instantly by a quake in their region so other cities need to prepare for refugees .
This would be somewhat like exchanging underwear except we just have to wear others underwear and still keep our own.
NO THANKS.
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Dr No wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be somewhat like exchanging underwear except we just have to wear others underwear and still keep our own.
NO THANKS.
You can wake up one day with no choice in the matter ?
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Fawn Hall wrote:
Let's all go commando.
That's not an exaggeration at all, be ready this is not a usual year so it's better to be mindful of possible events !
I'm speaking about things here that I'm telling no one that knows me, if things are uneventful then that's fine too .
Mr Obvious

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Burgydean wrote:
<quoted text>That's not an exaggeration at all, be ready this is not a usual year so it's better to be mindful of possible events !
I'm speaking about things here that I'm telling no one that knows me, if things are uneventful then that's fine too .
You are so right on. I have never been older than I am now! This is crazy. I'm going to start writing 2013 on some checks so I don't forget when January comes.
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

I believe the comet called planet-X is having a profound effect on us now to know more you-tube planet X ?
Raymond

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Burgydean wrote:
I believe the comet called planet-X is having a profound effect on us now to know more you-tube planet X ?
It seems the effect is rather concentrated at a place roughly somewhere between your left ear and your right ear. As a remedy to counteract the effect, bypass the door interlock on your microwave and stick your head in for twenty five seconds on medium. When finished, repeat the following mantra three times:
A wop bop a lu bop, a wop bam boom!
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

You are about to enter the twilight zone ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••