Robert Lopicola: TV weatherman accused of having sex with two underage boys he met on Craigslist

Jul 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Mail

Robert Lopicola, a former WPTV weatherman in Florida, is now facing sexual offences charges relating to two separate encounters with the teenagers.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
steph

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

OMG!! I go to school with that guy who's mom came home and caught them! I never suspected him of being a weirdo! He's really a homo??!. I dont know what to think anymore. There is no way he will be able to come back to school this August. Omg, someone should put him on suicide watch. I hope no one mentions his name. Ive hot that much respect not to. OMG!! My mom knows his mom!!!.
Steph

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Mike wrote:
I probably shouldnt mention his name either. Yup. It comes to a shock to all of us that he is a faggot. Best thing he leave town. Are you "Boca" Steph by the way??
Mike? As in D-Ray Mike?! O MY GOD! How is G? Im up here at our Kissimmee home until the end of July... Bored to tears by the way, Well not that bad, But if I see one more Golden corral restaurant or souvenir shop i am going to like die for sure. Can someone say amen already? Can you believe our friend the homo? Who would have believed? And with the weather guy bob lopicola Who helped us through hurricanes and stuff. Does Lisa know? OMG! She is like going to die. I mean like did your gaydar even beep all these years? What the shock for mom walking in on that. Can you imagine!? You have my number right if not Lisa has it. Like call me dude.
Mike

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Well, looking back, I was in class with him, and i can kind of see a latent gayness about him. I doubt if he will be back at our school next month.
Mike

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Im not the above Mike BTW. I know you guys though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••