The ExpERIEnce Children's Museum is a great place to take your family

There are 9 comments on the Jul 9, 2012, Examiner.com story titled The ExpERIEnce Children's Museum is a great place to take your family. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Looking for a something fun to do with your kids in the Erie area? Check out the ExpERIEnce Children's Museum located in the heart of Erie, Pa! This place is educational and loads of fun for your kids.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Jane Goodall

Bolivar, OH

#1 Jul 10, 2012
learn how to load guns and shoplift
Fact

Erie, PA

#2 Jul 10, 2012
to learn that the adult museam took away all the parking so you will be wasting your time going down there. No parking = no new membership.
waah waah

Erie, PA

#3 Jul 10, 2012
Fact wrote:
to learn that the adult museam took away all the parking so you will be wasting your time going down there. No parking = no new membership.
you cant crawl across the street from McDonalds? you are so fat you probably couldnt walk a block anyway. no loss.
Fact

Erie, PA

#4 Jul 10, 2012
waah waah wrote:
<quoted text>
you cant crawl across the street from McDonalds? you are so fat you probably couldnt walk a block anyway. no loss.
Hey retard, It's not across the street from Mc Donalds
Tim Leary

United States

#5 Jul 10, 2012
Jane Goodall wrote:
learn how to load guns and shoplift
when you die you should be buried in 6 feet of shit. I've never seen anything like you, your entire mind and world is made of pure shit.
Tim Leary

United States

#6 Jul 10, 2012
Jane Goodall wrote:
learn how to load guns and shoplift
I feel truly sorry for anyone unfortunate enough to have to deal with your miserable ass on a daily basis.
Jane Goodall

Bolivar, OH

#7 Jul 10, 2012
Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>when you die you should be buried in 6 feet of shit. I've never seen anything like you, your entire mind and world is made of pure shit.
wow... and i am so much higher on the food chain than you.. what are you made of ?
Jane Goodall

Bolivar, OH

#8 Jul 10, 2012
Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>I feel truly sorry for anyone unfortunate enough to have to deal with your miserable ass on a daily basis.
i have no doubt that you are a beneficiary of my tax dollars and contributions to charity... what do you contribute to anything ... except co2 and methane
have some fun

Brighton, MI

#9 Jul 10, 2012
Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>I feel truly sorry for anyone unfortunate enough to have to deal with your miserable ass on a daily basis.
10$ that was Jane's same thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Veteran educator bows out of election (Oct '06) 1 hr school board bullies 14
News Michael Jackson's Heal The World Girl Grew Up T... 3 hr Pop Tart- 72
News 2 Hall County teens struggle to care for their ... 3 hr Dee Dee Dee 10
News Chris Crofton, Advice King: The Merits of Colle... 10 hr January 69
how to hack person on moviestarplanet get there... (Jun '13) 10 hr cuppy 584
News Fiancee of overpass collapse victim fights for ... 18 hr mayhiosphupy 11
News The TYC facility in San Saba may soon become an... (Apr '07) Sun iknowthetruthabou... 146
More from around the web