Viral Video: 14-Year-Old Boy Says 'Obama Makes Kids Gay'

Jun 9, 2012 Full story: EDGE 54

A YouTube video of a precocious 14-year-old radio host from West Virginia went viral this week after he made homophobic comments saying that being gay is a choice and that President Obama is making children around the country gay because of his support for marriage equality.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mitts Gold Plated Tablets

Souderton, PA

#46 Jun 11, 2012
NoQ wrote:
It's really amazing how so many....
No, it's really those of the buybull banging, hate lifestyle who are the freeeks now.

Of course the problem with my claim is that the data support it, so naturally talibangelicals will go into denial mode. Data are the work of satan!
HAHA

Ironton, OH

#47 Jun 11, 2012
Jokers..

Everyone knows morbidly obese straight people cause homosexuality.

What choice does one have when the straight people around them are to fat to mount..

Perhaps i am wrong,Obama could be responsible.

After all have you heard him sing?

Think he could charm the pants off nearly anyone....
critic

Hollywood, FL

#49 Jun 11, 2012
HAHA wrote:
Jokers..

Everyone knows morbidly obese straight people cause homosexuality.

What choice does one have when the straight people around them are to fat to mount..

Perhaps i am wrong,Obama could be responsible.

After all have you heard him sing?

Think he could charm the pants off nearly anyone....
Never say "eat me" to someone morbidly obese cause if they could get to you, they would!
HbZ

Salt Lake City, UT

#50 Jun 12, 2012
14 year old kids from WVA aren't precocious, they are white trash.

Besides, the kid is just confused since he's not sure if he should call his father 'dad' or as his mother's brother,'uncle'.
KKKafeteria KKKristains

Souderton, PA

#52 Jun 12, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real. LMFAO
Hey closet case, if you are that obsessed with dck and want it so bad then go out and do something about it.
critic

Hollywood, FL

#53 Jun 12, 2012
HbZ wrote:
14 year old kids from WVA aren't precocious, they are white trash.

Besides, the kid is just confused since he's not sure if he should call his father 'dad' or as his mother's brother,'uncle'.
Too bad he's so uptight, in about 5 years he looks like he's gonna turn out pretty hot. Lol
Metroscapes

Richmond, VA

#54 Jun 12, 2012
Lol hes making people gay! Whatever the world will always have people like him or worse.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#55 Jun 12, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real. LMFAO
Actually, that user is a POE, well trying to be, it's so hard to tell when it's actually satire and not the real thing.
Beauty Queen

Taunton, UK

#56 Jun 13, 2012
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
!
Internet troll....
Mormon Dead Jew Baptisms

Souderton, PA

#59 Jun 13, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHa.
Be careful, with your being such an obvious closet case some fundie xstains could bash you to a pulp on the street at night.

lol
Mormon Dead Jew Baptisms

Souderton, PA

#62 Jun 13, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a funny....
Just wear your brother's autism helmet when you go out on the town after dusk for your, you know, down low stuff, and perhaps you will escape your getting bashed with only a minor concussion, Jethro.

lol
Latter Day Taints

Souderton, PA

#64 Jun 14, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHaHa. Don't see too many Queer comedians but you'd make a good one. You queers are so funny. LMFAO
You shouldn't compliment yourself so wildly. You're not so amusing as you claim.

lol
awesome guy

Hampton, GA

#65 Jul 11, 2012
obama being pro gay doesnt make kids gay. even if it is a choice i dont think kids are going to start saying " wow gays the new hip" and go gay. and realli now, how many kids even watch politics? i dont think gays exactly good or wrong and i dont see how these gay hate comments are good. telling ppl they work for the devil doesnt make them any straighter. all this anti gay comments are fulled with hate and pretty sure hate is in the devils domain. and theyre completely biased. come on now. correct me if im wrong on this but sodom was a city built apon lust. n all the other persucuting was done on gay lust. as gay wasnt the wrong part lust was the wrong part. lets also remember jesus said to LOVE. lol i dont kno if that implies homo love but id like to hope. all in all:
-antigay comments filled by hate n rage is just wrong in itself
-get out of other ppls lives. let ppl marry who they wanna marry get out there beewaz
-gay isnt natural ( if were same sex couples would be having babies without the use of a sperm donner or surrgate mother) n gay isnt exactly right but it is correct
-weighter im straight or not im christen n im pro gay all the way

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

#66 Jul 11, 2012
awesome guy wrote:
obama being pro gay doesnt make kids gay. even if it is a choice i dont think kids are going to start saying " wow gays the new hip" and go gay. and realli now, how many kids even watch politics? i dont think gays exactly good or wrong and i dont see how these gay hate comments are good. telling ppl they work for the devil doesnt make them any straighter. all this anti gay comments are fulled with hate and pretty sure hate is in the devils domain. and theyre completely biased. come on now. correct me if im wrong on this but sodom was a city built apon lust. n all the other persucuting was done on gay lust. as gay wasnt the wrong part lust was the wrong part. lets also remember jesus said to LOVE. lol i dont kno if that implies homo love but id like to hope. all in all:
-antigay comments filled by hate n rage is just wrong in itself
-get out of other ppls lives. let ppl marry who they wanna marry get out there beewaz
-gay isnt natural ( if were same sex couples would be having babies without the use of a sperm donner or surrgate mother) n gay isnt exactly right but it is correct
-weighter im straight or not im christen n im pro gay all the way
Thank you for those kind words, and please don't text & drive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Jackson is a no longer a part of the family... 4 hr goodvibrations 160
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 7 hr Hacker time 117
Teacher inspired students (Feb '08) 7 hr karen 10
State's vaccine exemptions rising 11 hr MMR CAUESES A UTI... 1
Envy of Chinese kids is bad for U.S. and for China 12 hr SHlTWORMKYOKODEBD... 2
MovieStarPlanet (PUMPCHKIN) (Feb '13) 14 hr Teh Ginger Wears ... 136
Fantage Members Passwords (Aug '11) 14 hr camryn 1,931
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••