Ross

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 26, 2007
I am looking for an area to try bungee jumping for my first time. If anyone can recommend and place near the area of the Ohio River Valley, I am completely willing to drive a few hours for this.
thanks
you can email me at r182dude@hotmail.com
Misty

Spring Valley, NY

#2 Aug 25, 2008
I don't know about bungee jumping in the area, Ohio is pretty flat even though we call it a valley, lol. I think you can go skydiving in Darke County, though, if that interests you...
Veronica

Madisonville, LA

#3 Dec 15, 2008
I would like to take my husband bungee jumping for his birthday but I am in louisiana. Does anyone know of the closest place to go?
Jesse Anderson

Dublin, OH

#7 Aug 29, 2009
I operate a Bungee Co.-Over the Edge Adventures based in Oh. But we also primarily jump in West Virginia, and Pennsylvania, and as well as Kentucky and Tennessee.
My e-mail is 321bungee@gmail.com and have a temp. web page at http://321bungee.googlepages.com/
please feel free to contact me- lets go jumpin!-Jesse Anderson
David

Jackson, TN

#8 Nov 7, 2009
I'm looking for a place to go bungie jumping in West
Tennessee. Anyone got any suggestions?
Bungee Jumping Locations

United States

#9 Jun 22, 2010
Hey Guys,
I've looked everywhere for a list of bungee locations in the US. I finally found a pretty complet list. Go to www.funfix.com . This is a great site all kinds of adventure activities.
Jesse Anderson

Cambridge, OH

#10 Jun 27, 2010
Jesse Anderson wrote:
I operate a Bungee Co.-Over the Edge Adventures based in Oh. But we also primarily jump in West Virginia, and Pennsylvania, and as well as Kentucky and Tennessee.
My e-mail is 321bungee@gmail.com and we have a new web page at http://www.54321bungee.com
please feel free to contact me- lets go jumpin!-Jesse Anderson
we just got our new site up so its NOT done yet keep checkin back
Jesse Anderson

Cambridge, OH

#11 Jun 27, 2010
I know of TWO sites that have listings of bungee sites all around the country www.funfix.com is a GREAT site for all things Wild N' Crazy Check them out for sure! and another site thats geared strictly for Bungee jumping is www.greatbigleap.com a great site to find the closest place to you to jump! Good luck out there!!!
Jesse Anderson

Cambridge, OH

#12 Jun 27, 2010
Ross wrote:
I am looking for an area to try bungee jumping for my first time. If anyone can recommend and place near the area of the Ohio River Valley, I am completely willing to drive a few hours for this.
thanks
you can email me at r182dude@hotmail.com
We can take you jumping e-mail me at 321bungee@gmail.com our website is www.54321bungee.com .....hope to hear from you! best regards..Jesse Anderson
Cathy

Grand Junction, CO

#13 Aug 15, 2010
I am looking for a good place to go bungee jumping for my first time. I live in Colorado. Any advice on where to go????
Jaclyn

New Albany, IN

#14 Feb 10, 2011
Where should I go bungee jumping in Kentucky or near there?
concerned

Flushing, MI

#15 Apr 6, 2011
can anyone tell me how safe this is and what steps are taken to make sure nothing goes wrong.
hmq

Welwyn Garden City, UK

#16 May 5, 2011
test
Misty wrote:
I don't know about bungee jumping in the area, Ohio is pretty flat even though we call it a valley, lol. I think you can go skydiving in Darke County, though, if that interests you...
DisappointedCust omer

Fort Wayne, IN

#17 Apr 11, 2012
I would not recommend Over the Edge Adventures. Drove 6 hours, got a hotel room, showed up to the meeting place only to receive a call the morning of saying it was canceled. Asked for a refund on my deposit multiple times only to never receive it.

Also the guy is impossible to get a hold of and is extremely disorganized. So if you like having your money stolen and not being able to get a hold of someone that you are trusting with your life. Then go for it.
thrills and spills

Woodstock, IL

#18 Jul 29, 2012
DisappointedCustomer wrote:
I would not recommend Over the Edge Adventures. Drove 6 hours, got a hotel room, showed up to the meeting place only to receive a call the morning of saying it was canceled. Asked for a refund on my deposit multiple times only to never receive it.
Also the guy is impossible to get a hold of and is extremely disorganized. So if you like having your money stolen and not being able to get a hold of someone that you are trusting with your life. Then go for it.
I would like to get in touch with you about Over the Edge. Is there an email i can get from you?
Lucky

Greensburg, PA

#19 Sep 12, 2012
WARNING: Over the Edge Adventures Bungee Jumping company is a fraud! They have scammed numerous people out of their security deposits, only to not show up for the jumps and not return messages. They have scammed people out of thousands of dollars and have numerous cases open with the BBB for fraud! This company used to perform legit bungee jumps, but has now turn into a complete scam!
Steph

Boulder, CO

#20 Nov 30, 2012
Well, I know that this is kinda far away but I recommend New Zealand. Check out my blog about bungee jumping

http://stephanielamattina.wordpress.com/
Curly

Tremont, PA

#21 Jan 1, 2013
Any bungee jumping places in PA?
Hugo Moreno

Colombia

#22 Apr 23, 2013
I recommend bungee in Viaducto el Tigre, Ibague. The bungee jumping tallest of Colombia, 130 meters.
I share a video:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bungee Jumping Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jumped from Victoria falls bridge. Aug '14 fabian84 1
Jumping from a bridge with liana May '14 Satu 1
Used Bungee cord (Jan '14) Jan '14 RSH1873 1
should i bungee jump (Nov '13) Nov '13 rus 1
New Jump Site (Nov '13) Nov '13 NewVenture 1
bungee jumping in Colorado? (Jun '13) Jun '13 adrenalinerd 1
Fantasy Bungee Jump (Dec '12) Dec '12 david 1

Bungee Jumping People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE