Carroll County records second and third fatalities

Full story: Carrollton Free Press Standard

Carroll County recorded its second and third traffic fatalities in the same day.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Aug 5, 2012
A concerned citizen

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

I am saddened by the trajic occurences in this area in the last 24 hours. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the families of the victims.
Love & Prayers
Terri

New Philadelphia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

The gas lines coming in here ( Carrollton) water trucks slow people down, someone gets in a hurry, I pray somehow someway people need to wake up! I see it everyday people crossing that yellow line, I have to move over all the time cause of this, few times i was ran off the road, this is not fair!!
buildaburger

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

whats gas lines have to do with any of these accidents?
Terri wrote:
The gas lines coming in here ( Carrollton) water trucks slow people down, someone gets in a hurry, I pray somehow someway people need to wake up! I see it everyday people crossing that yellow line, I have to move over all the time cause of this, few times i was ran off the road, this is not fair!!
Denise

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

speed limits have changed, this is kind of ridiculous in some spots especially going out of town. Along with the NO PASSING zone there in front of Dollar General Market!!! When it states in OHIO drivers handbooks that "if pavement provides you ARE allowed to pass to right around someone who is turning left". The village did this because someone complained they got passed when sitting behind someone turning left. This law is a traffic accident waiting to happen, especially when the Village has made the speed limit 35 instead of the 45 when you are leaving town on 43. I wish village officials would realize that people don't want to sit behind someone turning left especially when they just want to get thru, and we can't go down hill and still stay at 35mph!
Wish they wouldn't be so money hungry and just paint a left turn lane, there is plenty of pavement, and put speed limit back up to 45 going down hill, it would fix all

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Extreme Sports Discussions

Search the Extreme Sports Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
5 arrested in ATV bust in NY pine barrens (Apr '09) Jul 28 Nick 64
Skate park a fitting tribute for Long Beach teen (Jun '07) Jul 22 Longford lass 25
Job Corps expels 4 students (May '07) Jul 21 kjldsjfmkf 1,072
Seal clubbing vacations (Nov '06) Jul 8 Charlie Manson 17
Dubai to host extreme sports expo Jul 8 Perveez 1
Fun's over: Coconut Creek closes skate park aft... (Oct '08) Jun '14 Roach West 132
Coastguard Roundup: Coastguards investigate unm... Jun '14 Business course to help t 1
•••
•••
•••