Brad from LFO Spends All His Free Time at Abortion Clinics

May 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Evil Beet Gossip

You guys. This is crazy. You remember LFO, right? Of course you do. They're the ones who like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch, remember? Yeah, those guys.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated May 25, 2012
sassychic

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Wonderful! The youth of America are really stepping it up and becoming proactive in the fight for the unborn. Thanks to the many who pray,ultrsounds of your baby in utero and his/her sex and development and those who defend the unborn, the truth has been exposed and revealed, leaving many proaborts or fence sitters, to ponder on the facts regarding the evil of abortion.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

what truth has been exposed? that anti choicers are clueless?
sassychic

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

godless by choice wrote:
what truth has been exposed? that anti choicers are clueless?
The real truth about abortion including 3/4D pictures of the child in the womb that's developing, the sex of your baby by week 5,babies being born earlier and surviving (Amelia at 21 weeks), more and more abortionist and staff exposing the inside the clinic truth's and the deception towards these women , etc

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

those things still don't give do gooders the right to inflict thier misguided agenda on others
sassychic

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

godless by choice wrote:
those things still don't give do gooders the right to inflict thier misguided agenda on others
Saving a babies life AND helping Mom out is considered "misguided agenda" to you?

See, the women who we prayed for, talked to and helpednsave them from killing their babies by offering love, support and help to when they felt scared and ALONE/ABANDONED thank us after the baby is born. They tellnus that THANK GOD we stopped them and cared enough to give them alternatives when they thought they HAD NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO ABORT when they were so vulnerable.

URWELCOME.

Since: Nov 11

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

sassychic wrote:
Wonderful! The youth of America are really stepping it up and becoming proactive in the fight for the unborn. Thanks to the many who pray,ultrsounds of your baby in utero and his/her sex and development and those who defend the unborn, the truth has been exposed and revealed, leaving many proaborts or fence sitters, to ponder on the facts regarding the evil of abortion.
But none of this changes the tone of abortion rights either. It is quite easy to jump on the anti-abortion bandwagon over "icky" abortion photos while overlooking the philosophical and facts within the issue. There aren't catchy sound bites, cool political slogans and fancy images which will instantly make you "pro-choice" either.

Supporting abortion rights requires more reason than emotional knee jerk reactions to an ultrasound.

I use to be pro-"life" too, when I was young, but then I understood abortion was a far more complex issue and through further examination you see laws against abortion don't benefit women, society or the unborn. If one really wants to preserve human life then you have to support abortion rights.

Since: Nov 11

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

sassychic wrote:
<quoted text> Saving a babies life AND helping Mom out is considered "misguided agenda" to you?
See, the women who we prayed for, talked to and helpednsave them from killing their babies by offering love, support and help to when they felt scared and ALONE/ABANDONED thank us after the baby is born. They tellnus that THANK GOD we stopped them and cared enough to give them alternatives when they thought they HAD NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO ABORT when they were so vulnerable.
URWELCOME.
And the sad thing you probably wouldn't have given two sh*ts about the woman or her child if abortion was illegal today. There were no crisis pregnancy centers before Roe v Wade and there has never been any push to aid women facing unwanted pregnancies in other countries where abortion is banned.

You react not because she is faced with an unwanted pregnancy but because you don't like abortion. I think that is very telling of your motives.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••