Andy Griffith, dead at age 86, buried within hours of his death

Jul 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

On July 3, 2012 an ambulance was called to the home of producer, musician, writer and actor Andy Griffith , in Roanoke Island.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 13, 2012
sue Benson vann

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

He was a great actor Love Mayberry like Matlock and seem him on other shows. Can he sing a great Christian. God got a Angel and we will missed him. My thoughts and prayers are with the family .
Sue BensonVann
Bullwhip

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

I really hate that good ol' Andy died. I grew up watching the Andy Griffith Show. I always had it in my heart that I really would have loved to have met him in person, got his autograph, & breifly talked with him, but I never got chance too. There really
Bullwhip

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

should be more people in the world like Andy Griffith, I enjoy watching all his shows with Barney, Gomer, Goober, etc. I live near Snow Hill, NC. & folks round here like Andy too, Yep, good ol' Andy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••