Shatner beams into lives of his fans

Jul 11, 2012 Full story: Sunday Mail

IT'S William Shatner's final frontier: understanding the minds of the thousands of devoted Star Trek fans who worship the show he starred in almost half a century ago.

Full Story
ErikTheNeoBeatPo et

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jul 11, 2012
To me you will always be the quinticential Star Fleet Captain and Admiral And of course the orignal Crew whom remain alive including Nimoy and Takea,Koenig & Nichols........ You I value for your wisdom....... if only Gene were still alive what I could do that J.J. cannot even fathom with those troglodyte writers those punk kids that don't know I'm the Immortal Bard.... YOu are all invited to Weirdtown Adult Chat... of course I am working on supercomputers so by the end of your lifetimes we will have a heisenberg compensator or Transporter beam that doesn't mix up atoms or anatomical structures by using Scotty's Formula. I do understand the physics of Star Trek and I am talking Transwarp Hyperspace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Gwyneth Paltrow Has to Do With Saving the ... 9 hr who da fuhk 12
Russia offers sympathy to North Korea over Sony... 11 hr Pro-Ukraine 9
Shame On Madonna For Not Helping Homeless Brother? (Oct '11) 11 hr wet blanket 13
Christmas Day shows of "The Interview" sold out... 13 hr Columbus Insider 2
Scarlette Empress 16 hr Jaimie 1
Russian ruble extends losses 16 hr Dimitri100 75
"USA Today" Names Taylor Swift Artist of the Year Thu simou94 1
More from around the web