SCOTUS declare Obamacare a tax, Snoop Dogg and Bill Cosby dissent

Jun 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

LOS ANGELES , June 30, 2012 - As part of C-Span's "Road to the White House" series, we covered President Obama's most recent press conference since the Supreme Court's decision on the Affordable Care Act.

Comments
41 - 60 of 196 Comments Last updated Aug 11, 2012
Old white folk

Poynette, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Jul 1, 2012
 
http://youtu.be/rsCmiFcRyIc

Whats this guy's opinion, values, beliefs.

-

http://youtu.be/rsCmiFcRyIc
Old white folk

Poynette, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pull My Finger wrote:
Hey Snoop-Doggy Dog come November Obama he be lookin' for a Jobby-Job.
.
General Election: Romney vs. Obama Gallup Tracking Obama 47, Romney 44 Obama +3
General Election: Romney vs. Obama Rasmussen Tracking Obama 46, Romney 44 Obama +2
Friday, June 29
Race (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
General Election: Romney vs. Obama Newsweek/Daily Beast Obama 47, Romney 44 Obama +3
General Election: Romney vs. Obama Democracy Corps (D) Obama 49, Romney 46 Obama +3
Generic Congressional Vote Newsweek/Daily Beast Democrats 36, Republicans 38 Republicans +2
Generic Congressional Vote Democracy Corps (D) Democrats 45, Republicans 46 Republicans +1
Thursday, June 28
Race (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
New Hampshire: Romney vs. Obama NBC News/Marist Obama 45, Romney 45 Tie
Michigan: Romney vs. Obama NBC News/Marist Obama 47, Romney 43 Obama +4
North Carolina: Romney vs. Obama NBC News/Marist Romney 44, Obama 46 Obama +2
General Election: Romney vs. Obama FOX News Obama 45, Romney 40 Obama +5
Michigan Senate - Hoekstra vs. Stabenow NBC News/Marist Stabenow 49, Hoekstra 37 Stabenow +12
Arizona Senate - Flake vs. Carmona Rasmussen Reports Flake 47, Carmona 31 Flake +16
North Carolina Governor - McCrory vs. Dalton NBC News/Marist McCrory 43, Dalton 41 McCrory +2
Wednesday, June 27
Race (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
Florida: Romney vs. Obama Quinnipiac Obama 45, Romney 41 Obama +4
Ohio: Romney vs. Obama Quinnipiac Obama 47, Romney 38 Obama +9
Pennsylvania: Romney vs. Obama Quinnipiac Obama 45, Romney 39 Obama +6
Arizona: Romney vs. Obama Rasmussen Reports Romney 54, Obama 41 Romney +13
Massachusetts: Romney vs. Obama PPP (D) Obama 55, Romney 39 Obama +16
----------

Ya, think so?,,, http://youtu.be/rsCmiFcRyIc

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
For an idiot who doesn’t know anything, you sure do seem to think you know a lot… STFU loser, you lost again… never bet against BLACK, LOL!
idiot would be a GIANT step up for you.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

America Is Not The Same wrote:
<quoted text>
THERE IS NO PROOF THAT ODUMBO EVEN WENT TO HARVARD IN FACT HE never taught law. REMEMBER ALL HIS RECORDS ARE SEALED
Roberts just gave the election to the republicans
He is out thank God.
www.therobamafile.com
o.bamapost.com
proves Odumbo is EVIL
If Justice Roberts just gave the election to President Obama then why are you and every other right-wing tea-bagging idiot so upset? What’s with all of this hysterical scream? LOL, whatever you need to think in order to deal with this great win for the President… but the polls right after this Supreme Court decision goes against your hopes as the President’s approval ratings jumped and Health Care Reform is now more popular with Independents and even among the everyone else.

Obama just won his second term thanks to the Supreme Court deeming his signature piece of legislation as CONSTITUTIONAL – choke on it, LOL!

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

America Is Not The Same wrote:
<quoted text>
HAY IDIOT THERE IS NO PROOF THAT ODUMBO EVEN WENT TO HARVARD IN FACT HE never taught law. REMEMBER ALL HIS RECORDS ARE SEALED
If he is so smart why did he bankrupt a community action program for his own kind. There is PROOF of that!!!!!
Roberts just gave the election to the republicans He stated if you don't like the tax there is an election in Nov. Crazy like a fox
with 69% of Americans AGAINST Odumbo Care He is out thank God.
www.therobamafile.com
o.bamapost.com
proves Odumbo is EVIL
Remember affirmative action was raging when Obama went to college, and considering his records are sealed i would almost have to assume he rode the short bus to school as well.
HeyPal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

pack your bags and realize the matrix of America is not what our forefathers fought for...Damn bankers can burn in hell!
I.R.S. can kiss my ass too!
I'm voting the Kenyan Out and you all can do as you like on election day...but I have had enough of this president's "Change" he has bankrupt or nation and Bush and Clinton got the ball rolling and now Mitt the Tit can lead on in there disgrace!
So sick of politics in America...Fake liars..spoil of the banker ruled monopoly!
Makes me hate the board game even more...as it must have been an idea of a friend of the banker's...most of us live on Baltic or New York Ave at best Pennsylvania Ave...but most live on the poor parts of that game in real life!
Word out and peace!
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I took great pleasure in listening to right-wing radio today on Sirius XM… the tea-baggers were inconsolable as they cursed everyone from congress to the Supreme Court, LOL.
These tea-baggers haven’t learned - NEVER BET AGAINST BLACK; especially against a Harvard Law professor who graduated from Harvard with high honors. The best part is that President Obama could have put this off until after the election but pushed for a Supreme Court decision before the election because he knew HCR was Constitutional… and remember when he was in the Rose Garden during a press conference and warned the Justices not to even think about overturning it… that was great, LOL.
He isn't a REAL law professor,he only had 3 classes for the whole year as a senior advisor. Did you get threatened too , about joining the marines? Don't even think about it.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

If Republicans would agree to allowing Medicare to negotiate drug prices with the drug manufacturers
the program could save billions of dollars.

But the Republicans won't allow it.
They've sold their asses to the drug industry.
Once again.
OBAMA 2012

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

MarineCorpPatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Phony Marine Pat what will you do when your Incompetent fool hero Barry Obama is building houses in a few short months with another dismal failure Jimmy Carter. Ole Jimmy will be giggling away knowing that the fool swinging the hammer like a girl next to him makes his term as president look like a champ.
MarineCorp Pat = Delirious fake Marine
Barry Obama = Incompetent Boob
Wow, Pat must really be getting to you if you needed to create a fake log in. Keep up the great work Pat (the REAL Pat)!
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Gary wrote:
If Republicans would agree to allowing Medicare to negotiate drug prices with the drug manufacturers
the program could save billions of dollars.
But the Republicans won't allow it.
They've sold their asses to the drug industry.
Once again.
Well Obama and followers, sold theirs to the Devil.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
If Justice Roberts just gave the election to President Obama then why are you and every other right-wing tea-bagging idiot so upset? What’s with all of this hysterical scream? LOL, whatever you need to think in order to deal with this great win for the President… but the polls right after this Supreme Court decision goes against your hopes as the President’s approval ratings jumped and Health Care Reform is now more popular with Independents and even among the everyone else.
Obama just won his second term thanks to the Supreme Court deeming his signature piece of legislation as CONSTITUTIONAL – choke on it, LOL!
LOL Keep Dreaming
You is nasty

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whiteys Nightmare wrote:
I like Jerry Sandusky.
LOL! You do be nasty.
You is nasty

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whiteys Nightmare wrote:
I love Jerry Sandusky.
Reported. And start thinking of a new name boo.
rider

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The laughing liberal wrote:
Obama brings Death Panels back for Seniors
Even more disturbing to Americans was the concern that under Obama’s health care law they would lose control over their health care decisions.
The law created IPAB, the Independent Payment Advisory Board, consisting of 15 unelected bureaucrats charged with making a wide range of health care decisions. The board was granted the authority to approve or deny treatments recommended by doctors. In other words, Washington bureaucrats could ration care by overruling treatment decisions made by doctors in consultation with their patients.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/29/obamacare-l...
Bush Masters------- Christian Identity: A Religion for White Racists
'Christian Identity: Religion for White Racists,' an article from the Christian
Research Journal, Fall 1992, page 20) by Viola Larson.
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/american/chri ...- 38k -
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Whiteys Nightmare wrote:
Listen up! You white devils days are numbered on this Earth, everything is going back BLACK! and they isn't nothing you devils can do about it.
Don't even think you are gonna steal this election, that isn't going to happen.
Obama is the King of Kings and he prepares the way for Allah the god of the universe.
You devils have polluted this planet, the mind of God's children and Allah is going to wipe you out!
America is a whorehouse vile with every abomination, every filth, filled with white devils and filthy vermin, Oh Babylon America will soon fall as Allah executes his judgement upon you.
When you take over, what are you going to replace the way the world is now with? Frankly, I see no massive individual business start ups. I see no massive amount of factories and corporate ownership employing millions and millions of people. Trillions of dollars have been spent to correct in justices. We all screw up. I have many times. You need to know what it is all about. You don't get it. I never heard of Van Jones until a few years ago. Noe there is a dye in the wool communist. Yet he wears expensive glasses. Expensive shirts and ties. Expensive suits. Expensive shoes and socks. Gotta love the equality driven commies who are always first in line and leave crumbs for the rest. I know. He drives a Soviet era Lada or a Yugo. There are many people rooting for everyone in America. Unfortunately, America screwed it up as we are a nation of groups now and we live constantly with one group accusing another group of all evils. And the two worse accused groups...Christians and Euro American males take the brunt of every perceived wrong from the beginning of time. Even from their own who sold out for 30 pieces of silver and will run to those they crap on if things ever get bad enough. And they will. Yeah...how about some factories. Detroit and South Central and Harlem and so many more, need them. Nahhh, forget it.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

OBAMA 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Pat must really be getting to you if you needed to create a fake log in. Keep up the great work Pat (the REAL Pat)!
These right-wing idiots are so pathetically amusing… the time he took to create an account for this off-brand stupidity could have been spent frying his brain to try and come up with an on-topic point or counter-argument… LOL, I just laugh at these idiots.
rider

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Jul 1, 2012
 
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> When you take over, what are you going to replace the way the world is now with? Frankly, I see no massive individual business start ups. I see no massive amount of factories and corporate ownership employing millions and millions of people. Trillions of dollars have been spent to correct in justices. We all screw up. I have many times. You need to know what it is all about. You don't get it. I never heard of Van Jones until a few years ago. Noe there is a dye in the wool communist. Yet he wears expensive glasses. Expensive shirts and ties. Expensive suits. Expensive shoes and socks. Gotta love the equality driven commies who are always first in line and leave crumbs for the rest. I know. He drives a Soviet era Lada or a Yugo. There are many people rooting for everyone in America. Unfortunately, America screwed it up as we are a nation of groups now and we live constantly with one group accusing another group of all evils. And the two worse accused groups...Christians and Euro American males take the brunt of every perceived wrong from the beginning of time. Even from their own who sold out for 30 pieces of silver and will run to those they crap on if things ever get bad enough. And they will. Yeah...how about some factories. Detroit and South Central and Harlem and so many more, need them. Nahhh, forget it.
Yes we screwed up, we let the WASPs separate us all. BOB DYLAN LYRICS - Only A Pawn In Their Game
Lyrics to "Only A Pawn In Their Game" song by BOB DYLAN: A bullet from the
back of a bush took Medgar Evers' blood A finger fired the trigger to his name A h.
..

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bobdylan/onlya... -
rider

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Jul 1, 2012
 
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> When you take over, what are you going to replace the way the world is now with? Frankly, I see no massive individual business start ups. I see no massive amount of factories and corporate ownership employing millions and millions of people. Trillions of dollars have been spent to correct in justices. We all screw up. I have many times. You need to know what it is all about. You don't get it. I never heard of Van Jones until a few years ago. Noe there is a dye in the wool communist. Yet he wears expensive glasses. Expensive shirts and ties. Expensive suits. Expensive shoes and socks. Gotta love the equality driven commies who are always first in line and leave crumbs for the rest. I know. He drives a Soviet era Lada or a Yugo. There are many people rooting for everyone in America. Unfortunately, America screwed it up as we are a nation of groups now and we live constantly with one group accusing another group of all evils. And the two worse accused groups...Christians and Euro American males take the brunt of every perceived wrong from the beginning of time. Even from their own who sold out for 30 pieces of silver and will run to those they crap on if things ever get bad enough. And they will. Yeah...how about some factories. Detroit and South Central and Harlem and so many more, need them. Nahhh, forget it.
BOB DYLAN LYRICS - Only A Pawn In Their Game
Lyrics to "Only A Pawn In Their Game" song by BOB DYLAN: A bullet from the
back of a bush took Medgar Evers' blood A finger fired the trigger to his name A h.
..

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bobdylan/onlya... -

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

see the light wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Keep Dreaming
That’s exactly what I have been saying to delusional idiots like you over the last 2 years every time you said that OBAMACARE would be deemed unconstitutional when it goes up to the Supreme Court… LOL!

Now go away and STFU loser!
rider

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Immortal Technique- The Cause of Death - YouTube
Jun 7, 2006 ... Immortal Technique's "The Cause of Death," viva la revolucion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch... - 142k -

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Celebrities Forum right now

Search the Celebrities Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor Swift planning 'explosive' MTV Video Mus... 55 min I HATE New Days 2
'Sharknado' sequel has bite and lots of laughs 9 hr Hugh Janus 2
Katy Perry defends dancing mummies after racism... 20 hr Big mike 2
Darkside Releases New EP 'Free Agent (Tru Stori... 23 hr Marcel 3
Why did Ray J recall a sex tape in his new song? 23 hr EuellG 1
Dudes, the double-breasted is back 23 hr Nelly 3
Response to Bill O'Reilly: Jesus Didn't Start a... Thu True Christian witness 42
•••
•••
•••